Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Everdraed posted:

Yeah Fangamer is great, and full of super talented people. Truly, some of the greatest and brightest folks work for them, practically demi-gods in my opinion.

Like myself!

omega flowey animatronic plush confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KamikazePotato
Jun 28, 2010
Honestly, all I really want is that amazing Flowey button and I'm sad there's not an option to order it individually

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

KamikazePotato posted:

Honestly, all I really want is that amazing Flowey button and I'm sad there's not an option to order it individually

You just answered your own unasked question.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

What Flowey button?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Those shirts are okay but I honestly just wanted a black shirt with Flowey in the middle. I would order one of those in a heartbeat. I'm also not a huge fan of shirt designs where the design is on the bottom corner instead of in the center

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

Cyberventurer posted:

I don't see any option to refuse the discount. Can't you guys just write what happens in a spoiler tag or something instead of trying to mystify everything?

sure one sec

Before the discount, the text reads:
Preorder our first four Undertale items and save five percent! (Well, five-and-a-half percent.) We'll ship everything for free when it comes out in early December.

Delta Rune shirt: Let people know you're qualified to help them through the ruins.

Mercy shirt: You wiggle your hips. The t-shirt wiggles, too.

Smooch-Cut Undertale Stickers: A full sheet of kiss-cut Undertale stickers. Put them next to your dialogue box, so that people know exactly what you mean when you're talking.

Mettaton: Live from Hotland poster: Are you promoting my brand? Celebrate your time in Mettaton's live studio audience with the official tour poster.

After the discount, the text reads:
Preorder our first four Undertale items and save... well, how many dollars are you willing to spare? We'll ship everything for free when it comes out in early December.

Delta Rune shirt: Show off the neat trophy you got from the ruins.

Mercy shirt: It will look so ironic on you!

Smooch-Cut Undertale Stickers: A full sheet of Undertale stickers. Calmly arranging them in your notebook will give the others a sporting head start.

Mettaton: Live from Hotland poster: Are you promoting my brand? Celebrate your time dispatching Mettaton's live studio audience with the official tour poster.

The button to refuse the discount is a hotlink to http://google.com/?q=cartoons%20for%20loser%20babies%20or%20whatever

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

GoneWithTheTornado posted:

Did anyone draw some Undertale/Grim Fandango crossover art? Funny I haven't ran into any yet.
I wish I'd saved it, but there's one that depicts Sans and Papyrus as Manny's children. Even though, you know, it doesn't work that way. But still.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

GoneWithTheTornado posted:

Did anyone draw some Undertale/Grim Fandango crossover art? Funny I haven't ran into any yet.

Good news! (papyrus is jack skellington because why not)

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Oct 29, 2015

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

Delta Rune shirt: Show off the neat trophy you got from the ruins.

The coldest text in the game isn't even in the game

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/FwugRadiation/status/659523206869606400

Cautiously excited over my foolish pursuit of a dollar savings.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I just noticed that Undyne is in the back of the Mettaton poster and looks utterly miserable.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

TheTatteredKing posted:

Don't worry it was all a complex cruel prank so he'd pick up his sock

AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER TRY TO TEACH YOUR KIDS A LESSON

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

I just noticed that Undyne is in the back of the Mettaton poster and looks utterly miserable.

Fire Schoolgirl and Shyren's "body" make an appearance too.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Internet Kraken posted:

She already doesn't like the guy.

Also, I just realized that Undyne is the only young person who doesn't have a TV in her house. She doesn't watch his show.

Undyne owns.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

life_source posted:

Also, I just realized that Undyne is the only young person who doesn't have a TV in her house. She doesn't watch his show.

Undyne owns.

She might have one in her bedroom and we'd never know, she doesn't let you in because NO NERDS ALLOWED. OKAY ONE NERD ALLOWED.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Sentient Data posted:

All this talk of a sequel is kind of eh. As much as i want more, i'm happy the story ends where it does. A sequel or direct expansion wouldn't be nearly as good, and a copy of the same concept set in a completely different universe would feel cheap. An entirely different type of game following the existing characters, maybe, but the only thing i could see working with the same setting would basically be the exact opposite of this game.

Instead of every choice leading to a different outcome, the game could focus on the restrictions of fate/prophecy and everything you do ends up being different means to the exact same ends. Trying to save someone hinders others in some way, stopping someone from doing something has someone else take their place or furthers someone else's goals, etc

I would desperately love to play a game featuring the brothers in a completely unrelated story.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Of course Undyne has a TV in her room, how else do you think she watches anime?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Color Printer posted:

Of course Undyne has a TV in her room, how else do you think she watches anime?

She doesn't, she watches it at Alphys' I thought?

Also, she doesn't actually know who Mettaton is when Alphys brings him over the one time.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

life_source posted:

Undyne owns.

We don't know how recently she burned down her previous house(s), Undyne might just be between televisions right now.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder who makes Undyne's pianos. I assume she breaks them or burns them down or whatever often enough. When Undyne plays the piano she plays to win.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Everdraed posted:

Yeah Fangamer is great, and full of super talented people. Truly, some of the greatest and brightest folks work for them, practically demi-gods in my opinion.

Like myself!

You gotta get us in, buddy. Don't throw your guanxi around like that without spreading some sugar on the floor :cmon:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i don't understand why there isn't a t shirt that just says COOL DUDE

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

The Saddest Rhino posted:

They can't be manufactured. Each one is custom made with a sharpie.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Alternatively: iron on transfer.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

One day, a jogboy shirt.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

A.o.D. posted:

I would desperately love to play a game featuring the brothers in a completely unrelated story.

There already is. It's called Super Mario Bros

Whose skeletons do you think they are

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
How does Chara manage to destroy the world completely after you finish a Genocide run? Does it have to do with monster souls? (I forgot if humans can absorb boss monster souls or not) I mean, it's not like Chara has any sort of magical power (I think) that could help them destroy everything. Or would that just be the power of determination? Although I think humanity as a whole would probably be more determined to stop them if that were the case. Like a determination Spirit Bomb, I dunno.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Schwarzwald posted:

They can't be manufactured. Each one is custom made with a sharpie.

sell a single white tshirt with a sharpie for USD 24

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Because it needs to be a white T-shirt that just says "DUDE" and comes with a sharpie, duh :colbert:

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

:shittydog: sticker is the true good merch for cool dudes

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Big Scary Owl posted:

How does Chara manage to destroy the world completely after you finish a Genocide run? Does it have to do with monster souls? (I forgot if humans can absorb boss monster souls or not) I mean, it's not like Chara has any sort of magical power (I think) that could help them destroy everything. Or would that just be the power of determination? Although I think humanity as a whole would probably be more determined to stop them if that were the case. Like a determination Spirit Bomb, I dunno.

Maybe the core just blows up because ice wolf isn't feeding it ice cubes anymore.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Someone animated the neutral ending and it's really loving stupid but I'm kind of laughing anyway

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Someone animated the neutral ending and it's really loving stupid but I'm kind of laughing anyway

:shittypop: 200% accurate. I'm re-living every moment of it.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It was pretty dumb but i chuckled at "Doras and Wazowkies"

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

So I had some polymer clay and pin backs.

Cirrial
Oct 24, 2012

neongrey posted:

Glory to New Home.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

neongrey posted:

Papers please except it's monsters trying to immigrate but none of them have the right papers and all of them break your heart when you turn them down

Serenade
Nov 5, 2011

"I should really learn to fucking read"

atomicthumbs posted:

Papers please except it's monsters trying to immigrate but none of them have the right papers and all of them break your heart when you turn them down

Awful lot of dust trying to get though the borders lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

To be fair if Flowey were in that booth there wouldn't be much of an immigration problem at all anymore. :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread