Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

lets make sjw haikus

yes all sex is rape
affirmative consent now
cut off your penis

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

lmao

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
mods plz namechange to consent fuckboy tia

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wow rude posted:

mods plz namechange to consent fuckboy tia

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol, I'm an anti-rape activists that shames someone for not feeling comfortable having sex with me

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

cognitive dissonance owns

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
At its core, tumbler activism is another form of social conservatism. The horseshoe theory applies.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Lowetex banned me and I had to spend like 20 us bucks to return. what the heck? What the heck Richard?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Is it okay if I start posting?

Is it okay if I type a word?

Is it okay if I type a sentence?

Is it okay if I punctu- oh god never mind I'm just going to leave

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Obligatory Handle posted:

"OK, can I kiss you?"

"Yes."

"OK, now can I finger you?"

"Yes."

"Great, OK. alright, now I am going to attempt sexual intercourse. Is that OK?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go ahead."

*places hand on breast *

"RAAAAPE"

how do u know my ex

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What you mean to say people don't really like it when you start off with the assumption they're a bad person and expect them to leap through your hoops to prove they aren't?

I always found arguments the appeal to stats and try to go "its not about you im just protecting myself" to be pretty lovely and i dunno why they seem so widespread in online pop feminism. You could pretty much do the exact thing and use crime stats as an excuse to be racist and no one would accept that it wasn't just you being racist.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

something is fishy here, she has the proper yarn hair but does not appear to have a septum piercing. I don't really think she is a campus feminist. she's an MRA plant

huh ? Gis her name and it's right there

lol @ this exchange

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

quote:
“At this year’s NUS Black Students’ Conference, I had sex with someone. The other party later informed me that the sex was not consensual. I failed to properly establish consent before every act. I apologise sincerely and profoundly for my actions.
“In a separate incident, in my first year of university, I was alerted to my inappropriate behaviour whilst drunk in a club, where I had touched somebody in a sexual manner without their consent. Therefore this is not an isolated incident. I apologise sincerely and profoundly for my actions."

She seems to be under the impression that you can do whatever you want and as long as you always follow with the robotic magic phrase, everything is OK.
By her own definition, shouldn't she be in jail? I guess it's only a problem when a man is the aggressor.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
using a gendered slur is Not Okay. im feeling v threatened and unsafe rn

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Keenan herself, though, sometimes finds it hard not to go on the offensive. She’s so used to laying down the nitty-gritty details of consent that she's been known to open romantic interactions with a spiel that feels straight out of a student handbook.

Him: I'm put off by this and don't consent to hanging out anymore.

Her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehifIS6CRc

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Remember that when you are the club you have to dance face to face, at arm length. Smooching or, god forbid, grinding will result in your expulsion from the nightclub by designated club chaperones

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fuckboy

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Fuckboi

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I like to have my lawyer present during all sexual activities

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fuccboi

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

a new cologne by Gucci

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Geoff Zahn posted:

a new cologne by Gucci

mane

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

nerd death screech posted:

she walks the sjw walk

How do you figure?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

jiharlequinade posted:

How do you figure?

well by her reckoning she raped someone and then had to apologize which i think is what she considers just punishment for rape so it all check ou-

wait a second

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Don't use gendered slurs at me, fuckboy.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
lol at every future virgin whose first sexual experience is with another terrified virgin

edit: i am straight and white, what is the webster's definition of fuckboy

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Whole Internet posted:

maybe it says something about how strict your requirements are for consent if even the most hardcore radical adherents to your doctrine can't fulfill them
or perhaps radical communities invite self destructive behavior. not that GBS would understand a community that likes to poo poo on itself for every little thing regardless of whether that serves a useful purpose, seeing as we have no experience whatsoever with such an unpleasant development

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

china bot posted:

lol at every future virgin whose first sexual experience is with another terrified virgin

edit: i am straight and white, what is the webster's definition of fuckboy

It is basically calling someone "human being" in tumblrspeak.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm sure everyone here is wrong somehow but it will take a better goon than I to explain how

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, it literally means a boy who takes it in the rear end, but tumblr people have convinced themselves that is an acceptable insult somehow.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

CrashCat posted:

or perhaps radical communities invite self destructive behavior. not that GBS would understand a community that likes to poo poo on itself for every little thing regardless of whether that serves a useful purpose, seeing as we have no experience whatsoever with such an unpleasant development

Yeah, but gbs occasionally doesn't take everything seriously. Saying sex=rape is a pretty good indicator you are dealing with a mentally ill person (or a virgin. Or both.)

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is basically calling someone "human being" in tumblrspeak.

I've been called a human being by people who were just really angry at me. Slurs come from the mouths of people who'll swear up and down they're "progressive" and "liberal" and other such meaningless terms.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imo she should have just held her jacket out to appear bigger, scaring him away from the campground.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Maoist Pussy posted:

Like, it literally means a boy who takes it in the rear end, but tumblr people have convinced themselves that is an acceptable insult somehow.

Now that I'm thinking about it, and you seem learned on the subject: what's the difference between fuckboi and fuckboy

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

i consider that a compliment

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This lady reminds me of my 4 uncles, they molested me during Halloween.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

a bone to pick posted:

This lady reminds me of my 4 uncles, they molested me during Halloween.

did they dress up?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
come here fuckboy, boy, can you get it up?
come here fuckboy, boy, is you big enough?
consent. consent! CONSENT! CONSENT!!!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

come here fuckboy, boy, can you get it up?
come here fuckboy, boy, is you big enough?
consent. consent! CONSENT! CONSENT!!!

don't stop, i'm almost there

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

Now that I'm thinking about it, and you seem learned on the subject: what's the difference between fuckboi and fuckboy

A boi is a girl that wants to act as a boy in some fashion, basically like a petite butch girl, and in tumblr world you just use them interchangeably since there are no gender or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

lets make sjw haikus

I am so special
I live on the internet
stop triggering me

• Locked thread