Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

“At this year’s NUS Black Students’ Conference, I had sex with someone. The other party later informed me that the sex was not consensual. I failed to properly establish consent before every act. I apologise sincerely and profoundly for my actions.
“In a separate incident, in my first year of university, I was alerted to my inappropriate behaviour whilst drunk in a club, where I had touched somebody in a sexual manner without their consent. Therefore this is not an isolated incident. I apologise sincerely and profoundly for my actions."

quote:

She then said she would resign from the political positions she holds on National Campaign Against Fees And Cuts’ National Committee, the NUS Black Students’ Committee, as the People of Colour and Racial Equality Officer at Wadham student union and as editor of the No Heterox** zine.

oh no I didn't
/

quote:

I commit to getting help with how I consume alcohol. It is clear that I lack self-awareness and become sexually entitled when I am drunk.

oh wow what a special snowflake condition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wish black beauty would touch me inappropriately without my consent

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

well this convinced me, where do I sign up for gamergate OP

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lynch_69 posted:

well this convinced me, where do I sign up for gamergate OP

She's pretty hot but a lesbian so men are safe

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Eric Hoffer was right.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
drat, why all the hot sexually entitled chicks lesbians?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

lonesomedwarf posted:

U can tpuch me lonesomedwarf

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
with these credentials she can become a girl scout leader

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I'd hit it and quit it, consent or no consent

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

don't ask first, just clamp down on my dick and never let go

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
People of Colour and Racial Equality Officer

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I've always wondered if positions like equity officer at universities actually have any job responsibilities, or if it's more like a way to give someone a scholarship without making it look like a handout, and because not having that position available would open the university to accusations of discrimination.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
"OK, can I kiss you?"

"Yes."

"OK, now can I finger you?"

"Yes."

"Great, OK. alright, now I am going to attempt sexual intercourse. Is that OK?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go ahead."

*places hand on breast *

"RAAAAPE"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Like is that how sex is supposed to happen now? Ask for permission/if its still cool every 8 seconds?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

lonesomedwarf posted:

Brony spotted

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Doodoo Cop Shoots Load, Is Gay

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
not sure about the mechanics of it but doesn't clam grinding require at least some degree of mutual consent to go down?

heh heh, go down

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

welcome to the future, where sex is impossible

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Obligatory Handle posted:

Like is that how sex is supposed to happen now? Ask for permission/if its still cool every 8 seconds?

all sex is rape

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

turns out goons are way ahead of their time.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's like a beep boop robot thing where we need a flow chart to have sex. All because we've become a bunch of autists who can't read social situations.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you cant rape a man, if he has an erection he wants it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Possibly.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

"So the girl who cried 'institutional racist!' turned out to be an institutional rapist..."

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

before i bang you i'd just like to get a bunch of this out of the way *loads powerpoint presentation* first of all i would like your consent to do what is shown in figure A here *uses laser pointer to indicate oral sex* please sign on the line indicating "oral sex" if you consent to this activity with me.
good, thank you. only 45 more to go and then a nondisclosure agreement about my penis and we'll be having sex in no time!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this liability waver absolves me of all responsibility should you contract an std or become pregnant. it's not really necessary because i'll be wearing four condoms but the people above me appreciate when i get it signed.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hell Yeah posted:

before i bang you i'd just like to get a bunch of this out of the way *loads powerpoint presentation* first of all i would like your consent to do what is shown in figure A here *uses laser pointer to indicate oral sex* please sign on the line indicating "oral sex" if you consent to this activity with me.
good, thank you. only 45 more to go and then a nondisclosure agreement about my penis and we'll be having sex in no time!
the agreement still has to be renewed once every ten seconds or so in full, though

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
lotta goons itt that dont have women begging them to stick it in.
condolences that you're dating women who are bad at making the sex!

fakedit:
my "verbal consent" is the chick screaming for me to do her harder :whatup:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I am not a book posted:

lotta goons itt that dont have women begging them to stick it in.
condolences that you're dating women who are bad at making the sex!

fakedit:
my "verbal consent" is the chick screaming for me to do her harder :whatup:

your mom just isn't that verbal about it

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Germstore posted:

your mom just isn't that verbal about it

now THIS is some high quality burning. :respek:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i think its good of her to take responsibility for her behavior

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

only every eight seconds?! that is assault

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

in the future i will have a touch screen on my lower stomach that allows you to agree to all the terms and conditions of My Balls

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

We're quickly approaching the future of sex, no physical contact allowed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

finally i'll be able to use my chinese future sex clothes. i've had them since demolition man came out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No Heterox**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
if you say tumblr rapes out loud it sounds like tumblr apes

• Locked thread