Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I think enough time has passed where we can discuss the venerable Robin Williams and his descent into suicide.

Cocaine must have been a bitch to find where Robin Williams lived and I theorize he didn't want to deal with that bullshit anymore so he killed himself instead of dealing with withdrawals for the millionth time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no he killed himself because he has too much body hair.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

no he killed himself because he has too much body hair.

Do you think his cow heart valve was going to go bust so he went out on his own terms?

Drugs like marijuana should be legalized because alcohol has calories and cigarettes kill you faster than marijuana

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
He killed himself because it is the one true path

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

I don't know if Robin Williams went through a divorce but I think he was a drug addict and didn't want to deal with coke dealers anymore

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think that's a very poor theory OP even the one where he was jerking off makes more sense than that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He accidentally David carradined himself doing the ol' choke and stroke, :ms:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He killed himself so he would be remembered as a good actor. Hth.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
he killed himself because the xbox one loving sucks

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
He lost at Warhammer 40k one time too many.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He probably watched one of his many, many unfunny movies.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
He had Parkinson's. He probably didn't want to go out like Pryor, hidden away from the public only to be forgotten until death.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bip Roberts posted:

He probably watched one of his many, many unfunny movies.

Be probably marathoned his movies and realized he was a garbage actor and then killed himself to be remembered.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Why is my drug dealer leaving me hanging I pay good money they said they would text me when they're available does that mean next week>

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

MVP posted:

I think enough time has passed where we can discuss the venerable Robin Williams and his descent into suicide.

Cocaine must have been a bitch to find where Robin Williams lived and I theorize he didn't want to deal with that bullshit anymore so he killed himself instead of dealing with withdrawals for the millionth time.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
getting illegal drugs is a bitch guys

dont get addicted to stupid poo poo

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Maybe he realised that all of his standup, movies and tv shows were huge piles of poo poo and wanted to atone.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
literally the only thing i liked him in was insomnia.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It was because he loved America and r troops and was so ashamed of how they were being treaten. BAsically he was murderd by Obama and the ivory tower liberals of passademia.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
He played too many video games.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
Lol at the OP. I'm betting that there are people who make bank discretely serving high quality drugs of EVERY kind to the highly concentrated elites of LA and NYC.

It's not fair that hollywood elites get the women and the money and the cocaine. :(

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Saw his Reddit fanbase and immediately wanted out.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
he wanted to see if his new wife loved him enough to rescue him from the seventh circle of hell

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Drink Cheerwine posted:

he wanted to see if his new wife loved him enough to rescue him from the seventh circle of hell

He wanted his son to write a nice suicide letter and auto-biography for him.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
robin wiliams is deaD?!?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Where the hell could he possibly live that scoring coke would be difficult for someone like him?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
63 isn't a bad time to kick off really. Everything after 65 is pretty much poo poo.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

mdm posted:

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
He killed himself because of your posting

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Popeye is my favorite Robin Williams movie

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
He didn't kill himself. The ghost of Kurt Cobain was summoned and took over his body. But then a group of time ghost fighters broke into the room and shot robin williams 87 times before FAKING his suicide. I read about it on the internet so it's gotta be true!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukeboxblues posted:

He didn't kill himself. The ghost of Kurt Cobain was summoned and took over his body. But then a group of time ghost fighters broke into the room and shot robin williams 87 times before FAKING his suicide. I read about it on the internet so it's gotta be true!

i tend to believe that a theory like this is true,ocams razor and all that

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

dethkon posted:

He wanted his son to write a nice suicide letter and auto-biography for him.

I sometimes wonder if he cut his wrists first just to make sure that everyone wouldn't assume that he Carradined.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

He had Parkinson's. He probably didn't want to go out like Pryor, hidden away from the public only to be forgotten until death.

I guess either enough news sites didn't cover it, or people didn't pay attention... he did not have Parkinson's.

He had a related condition called Lewy body dementia, which is often misdiagnosed in its early stages.

In short, he was not in his right mind when he killed himself (a report had indicated that he had become illogically paranoid).

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
robent wiliams kiled himself bc of maldoror.. the theory isnt done yet but its a storng lead.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

MVP posted:

are you kidding me? he lived in the north bay, near san francisco. cocaine is HUGE in sf because of all the tech startups crunching numbers during all-nighters. it's price is super inflated yes, but this is robin williams we're talking about. he can swing it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

no dad im not gay! posted:

are you kidding me? he lived in the north bay, near san francisco. cocaine is HUGE in sf because of all the tech startups crunching numbers during all-nighters. it's price is super inflated yes, but this is robin williams we're talking about. he can swing it.

when will u die?u cant know. it might be like 2 minutes from now. or...never....

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

robent wiliams kiled himself bc of maldoror.. the theory isnt done yet but its a storng lead.

I like it, I like it. Just a few minor adjustments though. Maybe instead of Maldoror it can be Malador. It sounds far more menacing and really hooks people in. Perhaps he is an inter-dimensional cybernetic demon from the future? Sent back TO KILL THE GHOST OF KURT COBAIN LIVING INSIDE ROBIN WILLIAMS!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I didnt know he was a cocehead pls elaborate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

I didnt know he was a cocehead pls elaborate

He liked to do cocaine all the time.