Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

CharlesM posted:

Sometimes I want to lean in close to you and just stay there forever.

Love this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I HATE FAT ROSIE

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who dis bitch

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Moridin920 posted:

I HATE FAT ROSIE

me and fat rosie caught a level 4 poltergeist down in the mine last week. legs like tree trunks; just try knocking her over lmao

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if you really like a girl be handsome at her

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Captain Yossarian posted:

I wonder if Fansy is s till alive? :(

hopefully

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

JiveHonky posted:

if you really like a girl be handsome at her

thius is good advice

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

I HATE FAT ROSIE

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

I HATE FAT ROSIE

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i wish girls would buy me stuff

i could really use a new frying pan

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
fat rosie is my rode dawg<3

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think

Zzulu posted:

i wish girls would buy me stuff

i could really use a new frying pan

you really should buy more things for yourself, because you work hard &deserve it

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

fakeaccount posted:

I drove a buick skylark once. It was the finest automobile ever manufactured here in these united states of America. A far finer ride than yourself, Skylark.

I once hitch hiked across the continental US, someone driving a buick skylark roofied me up and did unspeakable things to me in the back seat.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
X) unsure

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
One time this pretty above average looking girl bought me a drink at a bar. I didn't know or ever talked to her before. It felt p good.

Then she touched my arm and i was like

not me nor had the sex with her, just was like yeaaa that feels good

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Skylark I want to tongue punch your fart box

Is that romantic or no?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The Grimace posted:

woman drooling with tussled hair, arms flayed side to side, blanket half covering her, pillow covering her eyes, periodically getting up to throw up from a night of overindulgence in alcohol

she's so pretty!!!~~

I love my girlfriend too!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

jackyl posted:

dude you spend more money on your wife's dinner at White Castle than you spent on your wife's ring

how does that feel

feels pretty great. we both agreed we'd much rather spend money on chinese food and pizza than stupid jewellery.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Ugh what makes you say that?

they said so. why do you girls always buddy up and jump on people to protect each other? maybe the ladythread was a bad idea afterall...

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saurus posted:

feels pretty great. we both agreed we'd much rather spend money on chinese food and pizza than stupid jewellery.

they said so. why do you girls always buddy up and jump on people to protect each other? maybe the ladythread was a bad idea afterall...

best wishes to you and your obese wife

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
goons always get super jelly and mad at the idea of two people in a loving committed relationship

they are a bitter, solitary creature

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saurus posted:

goons always get super jelly and mad at the idea of two people in a loving committed relationship

they are a bitter, solitary creature

:cripes:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Of all people upon this gay forum, you're judging someone for this?

:supaburn:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
listen, enfield, bro, i am unironically madly in love with teh missus and she is an attractive lady and ur just gonna have to deal with it

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The Saurus posted:

Today at my new job I discovered that some people literally get into 10,000s of debt for loving wedding and engagement rings. I came home to my wonderful wife and we laughed at how retarded they are and reminisced about her $50 wedding ring and our wonderful romantic wedding at the county clerk's office where we got random witnesses off the street because no one else could/wanted to attend and it turned out the couple who witnessed for us got married the previous day at the town clerk's office :unsmith:

I agree you dont have to get the most expensive ring in the world, I def want a big a$$ wedding though 👰💯

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saurus posted:

listen, enfield, bro, i am unironically madly in love with teh missus and she is an attractive lady and ur just gonna have to deal with it

NO

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Skylark posted:

I agree you dont have to get the most expensive ring in the world, I def want a big a$$ wedding though 👰💯

Are you

A) Greek
B) Jewish
C) A gypsy

???

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The Saurus posted:

Are you

A) Greek
B) Jewish
C) A gypsy

???

No just white

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

Today at my new job I discovered that some people literally get into 10,000s of debt for loving wedding and engagement rings. I came home to my wonderful wife and we laughed at how retarded they are and reminisced about her $50 wedding ring and our wonderful romantic wedding at the county clerk's office where we got random witnesses off the street because no one else could/wanted to attend and it turned out the couple who witnessed for us got married the previous day at the town clerk's office :unsmith:

I'm sorry to hear that you are poor.

Future sorry for the inevitable divorce when your wife leaves you for a real man with money.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Im not the kind of man that needs to drink, party and gently caress around. im just a nice gamer dude, maybe ill have an light beer and i wont disrespect you.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm sorry to hear that you are poor.

Future sorry for the inevitable divorce when your wife leaves you for a real man with money.

lol hi starry skies 2.0

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
I'm one of those girls who lusts for niggerdeath

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

lol hi starry skies 2.0

idk what you are posting about

I assume its something a sad poor person knows about

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

nerd death screech posted:

I'm one of those girls who lusts for niggerdeath

you're from the black country everyone knows there's no girls there

also when are people going to learn you can't drop the N-bomb now lowtax is bax.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Im not one of those girls that needs to shower

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

Im not one of those girls that needs to shower

mmmmm :yum:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Skylark posted:

Hi Skylark do you have an Amazon wishlist or something?

hey hey hey hey sup? hey.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Well im not one of those guys who needs to be showered op.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I'm sick of this vampire movie poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
Skylark, hoe do you feel about Lady Ambien posting like you? are you bff's or bitter enemies? or like bffs but not really you just act like it in public?

im not calling you aworking girl that waas a mistake

• Locked thread