Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i sharted on january 2nd, 2014. i remember the date because my first thought was that i barely made it 2 days into the new year without making GBS threads my pants.

:wow:

i can't compete with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Many, many times I've checked myself after a particularly wet fart but I've never actually done it.

The dream lives on though, in my heart and in my soul.

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
making GBS threads yourself makes you a new kind of special.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
RIP Erethizon_dorsatum

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Many, many times I've checked myself after a particularly wet fart but I've never actually done it.

The dream lives on though, in my heart and in my soul.

I recommend eating nothing for a day and then smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee the next morning.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Thanks

I admit I used to read GBS pants making GBS threads threads and feel a smug sense of superiority because I didn't have that problem

How the mighty have fallen

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, but loving laffo. I have still never shat my pants so I can halfway relate. I STILL feel smug as hell about having bowel control and constantly wonder what is wrong with you people.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I poo poo my pants 3 times between the ages of 18 and 30, and only one of those times was when I was piss drunk. Hope that makes you feel better, you filthy poo poo stained dirtball.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Rape Stink

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, but loving laffo. I have still never shat my pants so I can halfway relate. I STILL feel smug as hell about having bowel control and constantly wonder what is wrong with you people.

One day it will happen. I pray for your sake it isn't on an important day or a busy day when you cannot escape and deal with it.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

OP buy Pepto Bismol from the first gas station you see and chug that poo poo

It works really fast

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Op eat an entire bag of sugar free gummy bears like LA Beast did

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Here's a song about making GBS threads oneself! Hope this helps.

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit stalls reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient remedies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 11, 2015

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

hey op, i just had a dream where i went over to PHIZ and asked them what their forum was about.

i think god is telling me something

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am continually amused that my brother has Crohn's and has never poo poo his pants, but it seems like 2 out of every 3 goons have done so.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Nathilus posted:

enjoy it while you can, you sweet, naive fool

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
i finally finished with work and I'm in my hotel room now. i have access to a private toilet mere feet away at any moment. is this what heaven feels like?

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Wear the poopy underweat on your head as a warning to others

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Fishy Joe posted:

shart through the drawers, i made stain, you give farts, a bad name

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Weener Beater posted:

This was me on the drive back from Cabo San Lucas to San Francisco after eating a bad chicken sandwich. 8 hours of hell. I still owe my best friend for driving the whole way back.

Back in college I was on an 8 hour road trip with my roommate. We stopped at a truck stop where he picked up what looked like a can of chewing tobacco but was actually just beef jerky in a quirky container.

He at a few bites and we continued for about an hour when he started doubling over groaning in pain. He quickly pulled over to the side, threw open the door and basically fell out of the truck, trailed by a jet of projectile vomit.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I just sat there asking him if he was ok while he was spraying puke everywhere and dry heaving so hard we later learned he cracked a rib.

Some time into this, I became aware of a second terrible smell that accompanied the already pervasive scent of vomit. Apparently his dry heaves were powerful enough to force his bowels into movement as well, and I could clearly hear the muffled bursts diarrhea rapidly overflowing his underwear and soaking his jeans from the inside out.

When he regained enough composure to stand again, he lay in the bed of the truck for the rest of the trip while I took over driving. I half expected him to find him dead at the end of the trip, but we got home and he stumbled to the bathroom to continue wretching and puking up bile in some rather disturbing tones for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I found him passed out in the bathtub, where he was forced to kneel, spraying unpredictably from either end.

One of the cats had dragged a sock over his face.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
kinda sounds like he should have gone to the ER, jesus christ

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sounds like classic food poisoning except that it happened so fast.

But yeah people often get a tummyache and then cry food poisoning and its like, naw dog. You know when you have food poisoning because you'll be soldered to the toilet by poo poo and puke for days of hellish misery.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Just when I thought I had gotten everything I had wanted for my birthday, this thread pops up. Thanks OP, for having a loose sphincter and also for not having the presence of mind to go and get a new pair of underwear out of your luggage or whatever.

:nyan:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

One of the cats had dragged a sock over his face.

Was that a tempt to comfort him? Lol

kinda sounds like he should have gone to the ER, jesus christ

One hell of a stomach flu.

Can we get an artistic rendering of his friend pooping and puking in the tub as a cat brings him a sock?

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 11, 2015

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

Was that a tempt to comfort him? Lol

One hell of a stomach flu.

She drags tissues or cloth over anything she doesn't like the smell of. She most often did it immediately after the other cat took a rancid poo poo and no one was home to clean it.

She would use socks for that too if they were available.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

She drags tissues or cloth over anything she doesn't like the smell of. She most often did it immediately after the other cat took a rancid poo poo and no one was home to clean it.

She would use socks for that too if they were available.

lol I think shes going to need more than a sock for him. That's adorable.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

As a note, I did suggest the ER, but we are American and he was uninsured, and didn't want to ruin himself financially quite so early.

To this day he won't so much as touch dried meat.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

The Bible posted:

As a note, I did suggest the ER, but we are American and he was uninsured, and didn't want to ruin himself financially quite so early.

To this day he won't so much as touch dried meat.

Understandable. Poor guy.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Well the crisis seems to have passed.

I want to thank you all for coming with me on this incredible journey

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Well the crisis seems to have passed.

I want to thank you all for coming with me on this incredible journey

*trail of poop abruptly ends*

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I need more closure. Please share what you have learnt from this experience in order to complete the narrative arc that we have all become so invested in.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like to drink a gallon of coffee and slide around the kitchen floor sharting. I look like a slug.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

I need more closure. Please share what you have learnt from this experience in order to complete the narrative arc that we have all become so invested in.

I guess I've learned you can go from being a toddler through your 28th birthday shart free, but no one, NO ONE is truly safe.

Also make sure to pay attention to the weight of your farts before letting it rip. And also, always carry extra underwear.

I'm done here in Oklahoma and I'm about to begin my 4 hour drive back home. Hopefully this new knowledge will have me arriving with clean underwear.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Currently huddled in a bathroom stall in Greensburg Kansas. Had to throw away my underwear but it did NOT get on my pants.

Can I get some support here

How does this happen to a 28 yr old adult

Poor sphincter control.

Do you even clench bro?

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Poor sphincter control.

Do you even clench bro?

I clamp down like a bear trap but it somehow wasn't enough this time

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Poor sphincter control.

Do you even clench bro?

No, see, the thing about a shart is that you think it's just going to be a fart and let 'er rip.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
No biggie, OP. Just play it cool and go commando.

Stay away from the hot co-worker though; you can't hide that boner

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Mock me if you must, but BEWARE! For I was once like you.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

When in doubt, just fart inverted, in a headstand or candlestick. The gas will escape against gravity, the solids will not.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Just want to interject here and say

gently caress you Franco (aka Spanish Manlove) for reporting this thread

and for most of the other reports you make

you were a poo poo mod and are an even more poo poo reporter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you hav eto be more careful about your farts dude

you can't just go ripping them anymore

you gotta crakc them open real slow, make sure they're safe

once you can feel you're not gonna hsit yourself, then let er rip!!

• Locked thread