Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I'm a SJW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
gently caress kids - an sa mod

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Yo, imma blob posted:

Send your kids into the desert without food or water. When they return they will be men. Even the girls.

It's already happened.

[millenials img wen I feel like it]

The Internet is the desert of the soul.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Pretty fitting that you would make this thread, op

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

You're a pussy, which is what I'm trying to get at

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Dave Concepcion posted:

are you one of those idiot goons who thinks he lived the hard knock life because he ate the crust on his pizza?

No. Jesus. As long as I have my trusty ranch by my side, I'm fine.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

BigBoss posted:

No. Jesus. As long as I have my trusty ranch by my side, I'm fine.

Is that cool ranch flavor or full fat ranch?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Saga posted:

Is that cool ranch flavor or full fat ranch?

answer my question

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jenny Agutter posted:

hell, many people today think bullying is bad when, in fact, its good

This but only semi-ironically.

Zero tolerance against bullying is as stupid as all any other zero tolerance policy, and a better way to combat bullying is to teach victim kids to toughen up.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The youths who can't take any sort of adversity or burst into tears at the slightest sign of hurt feelings won't be able to get a job and will expect the government to take care of them but the joke's on them cuz America's broke.

The system works.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Came home yesterday to hear that my 4 year old daughter hit a boy at the playground yesterday. He is also 4 and still breastfeeds.

No punishment was given.

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
Yeah, I'm a pussy. I also drown in pussy tho so...

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I think America should legalize fighting. If two people have a beef and consent to throw down and sign an agreement, then they are free to punch the poo poo out of each other and will not be held liable for any injury and\or death. I think this would solve a lot of problems.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Karl L posted:

You're drowning in your own secretions :confused:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Karl L posted:

Also known as vaginal confusion theory.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Hey OP it's your fault the younger generation is like that! You raised them!

Does everyone forget the goal is to make life as easy as possible for ourselves? Why do you want poo poo to be hard idiot?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I work with redneck kids every day.

They have names like Hunter, Clay, Mason, and Dixon. They can clean a gun and skin a deer.

They aren't very good with computers though.

I don't know. I guess what I'm saying is there are still kids that can club a varmint to death if that's what you're looking for.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
wow............. go......od...... "post", .......op

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i like how the only kids Op considers in his post are middle class white kids

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

ArmZ posted:

Wizard Master

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Applewhite posted:

This but only semi-ironically.

Zero tolerance against bullying is as stupid as all any other zero tolerance policy, and a better way to combat bullying is to teach victim kids to toughen up.

i don't think you understand bullying. it can be very physical. choking kids til they pass out, smashing their heads into things to try to knock them out, etc. this would literally lead to kids killing bullies in some circumstances. maybe not a bad thing but we would need to give them leeway in the court system because of all those "murder" laws.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Jukeboxblues posted:

The Pussification of America has been happening since the end of WW2 the civil war the war of 1812 the revolution the mayflower. hth

can we just get back to stabbing each other with spears and dying at 35 to the flu?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
teenage suicide, dont do it.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Op is just salty because he can't go around casually saying friend of the family like his dad used to. 99.99% of the people crying about political correctness or SJW fall in this category, hth.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

i like how the only kids Op considers in his post are middle class white kids

those are the only ones that matter

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I lust for teenage death.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Gammatron 64 posted:

I think America should legalize fighting. If two people have a beef and consent to throw down and sign an agreement, then they are free to punch the poo poo out of each other and will not be held liable for any injury and\or death. I think this would solve a lot of problems.

Not illegal if neither one presses assault charges.

When I was 6 me and my brothers would go into the woods by our house unsupervised and dig holes to throw each other into. I expect no less from my children.

Panorama
Jul 25, 2003
“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
I grew up in the early 90's, and my dick is HUGE!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

With modern dating apps like Tinder, it sounds like they're getting plenty of pussification.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Panorama posted:

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

I'm gonna go with Ancient Rome.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Earlier. Pre-historic Egypt.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Zahgaegun posted:

I lust for teenage death.

You're supposed to lust for teenagers.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Greece, even older.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

rejutka posted:

You're supposed to lust for teenagers.

They're not mutually exclusive.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Panorama posted:

and look at what a shithole greece became. they were right

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Panorama posted:

And it was an old sentiment even then.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
"Society has decayed and crumbled and will never shine again" -People from three thousand years ago

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
"Everything will always be ok, bad things never happen and nothing ever gets worse"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

"Society has decayed and crumbled and will never shine again" -People from three thousand years ago

if we're talking about greece that's literally true and they were right

• Locked thread