Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Nobody cares. Your weird fixation on Charlotte is unhealthy. Stop obsessively posting about her.

Not obsessed she and that segment has been the main topic conversation among Wrestling fans today. Her being pro the angle changes things and what people were saying this morning.

What else is going on in WWE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm Charlotte Flair and I hate my brother.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm Becky Lynch I love u rovert muah

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Not obsessed she and that segment has been the main topic conversation among Wrestling fans today. Her being pro the angle changes things and what people were saying this morning.
How many posts have you made about the WWE Title Tournament?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm Becky Lynch and I have no idea why you keep sending letters with stamped return envelopes asking for my hair, rovert.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Charlotte's not in much of a position to say no to anything, or find work elsewhere.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

How many posts have you made about the WWE Title Tournament?

What's there to discuss? Cesaro-Reigns, Ambrose-Ziggler and Neville-Owens were all great TV matches.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Does every drat thread have to be about rovert now? I realize I contributed to this but I'm sorry and I promise to stop if you guys do

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Charlotte's not in much of a position to say no to anything, or find work elsewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if they approached this as the "only" thing that'd work as a main event angle

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Not true. Mike Johnson stated that the writers offered the idea to Charlotte and gave her the chance to turn it down or revise it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

What's there to discuss? Cesaro-Reigns, Ambrose-Ziggler and Neville-Owens were all great TV matches.
Semi finals, finals, potential cash-in, turns, fallout from the PPV.

But no females to hateboner over so it's not that interesting I know

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

Semi finals, finals, potential cash-in, turns, fallout from the PPV.

Weird Sheamus wasn't even at Raw.

St Evan Echoes posted:

But no females to hateboner over so it's not that interesting I know

Not a hateboner. Charlotte did this angle without telling her parents seemingly. That's really lovely if true.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard that when charlotte finds a spider in her house she steps on it instead of letting it outside

edit: wait she gets her nanny to step on it

edit: my sources say this is because she is a spider monster wearing a suit made of human flesh and is jealous of other spiders

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Dr. rear end posted:

By that same stretch, Vickie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio sold out Eddie. This forum doesn't need another Banjo

were you watching in 2006? they were

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Hour one: 3.54 million
Hour two: 3.29 million
Hour three: 3.04 million

yes, ratings chat is literally preferable to rovert chat right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Not true. Mike Johnson stated that the writers offered the idea to Charlotte and gave her the chance to turn it down or revise it.

This is like saying Vince offered the idea to do the rafter entrance to Owen and gave him the chance to turn it down or revise it. Take the "turn it down" option and you might as well just go quietly to the locker room and pack your bags, it's the same effect

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

were you watching in 2006? they were

not to say it was their idea, or that they could say no, but drat that poo poo was gross

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm Charlotte Fleihr and this is my favorite promo in the Citadel.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Weird Sheamus wasn't even at Raw.
:agreed: they're really writing themselves into a corner. If he doesn't try to take advantage of someone having gone through two matches in one night he's gonna look like the world's dumbest chump.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

This is like saying Vince offered the idea to do the rafter entrance to Owen and gave him the chance to turn it down or revise it. Take the "turn it down" option and you might as well just go quietly to the locker room and pack your bags, it's the same effect

Not like that at all. WWE Wrestlers are always free to make revisions. Not the one way street you are suggesting.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I enjoy Triple H's sweaty locker room talks with the boys, that was a good throughline for this RAW. I don't know why, but Triple H is just very funny and entertaining to me with his smarmy weirdness, talking about the brass ring and whatnot. Long live the king. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZqawNmtMUw

Great matches, pretty solid RAW all around, and I look forward to Paige vs Charlotte for sure.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
During Reign's and Ambrose's match, Sheamus is going to cash in on an immobile but willing Seth, who just doesn't want either of them to be champ. There will be no mention of how this makes any sense. They will go on a buddy cop quest to defeat Sheamus and The Authority. (The title will somehow end up on Cena and leave the storyline.) After destroying the Authority, the super buddies will realize they never had their match, and will do a Rocky III freeze frame. Roll credits on wrestling.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
One day Ric Flair is going to die and Rovert will find a way to blame Charlotte for it.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

zakharov posted:

Hour one: 3.54 million
Hour two: 3.29 million
Hour three: 3.04 million

yes, ratings chat is literally preferable to rovert chat right now

Up from last week, I think.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

One day Ric Flair is going to die and Rovert will find a way to blame Charlotte for it.

rip ric flair: saw charlotte's chops and died

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I'm positive at this point that rovert talks about Charlotte just to get a reaction. It's a work and the only things real are money and miles

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DynamiteKidd posted:

I'm positive at this point that rovert talks about Charlotte just to get a reaction. It's a work and the only things real are money and miles

I'm positive half the people in this thread are just as bad and can't help but react.

This is exactly the same situation as DM Punk talking about women's wrestling which is why I never pull the trigger on anyone during these derails.

Please stop.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Nov 17, 2015

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I just don't understand why they won't push Cesaro. Don't want him to be a top guy? Fine make him a heel that destroys everyone in his way. The guy is scary strong and can easily get over as a legit killer in the ring with the slightest bit of a push.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Vince doesn't like him, and he's the biggest obstacle.

The Austin interview was extremely telling.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Talks funny something something Kevin Dunn something

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JT Smiley posted:

One day Ric Flair is going to die

....I don't understand.... :confused:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

well you see cesaro is a foreigner and

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

When did Paige get giant fake tits?

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

JT Smiley posted:

I just don't understand why they won't push Cesaro. Don't want him to be a top guy? Fine make him a heel that destroys everyone in his way. The guy is scary strong and can easily get over as a legit killer in the ring with the slightest bit of a push.
Triple H (mumbling): Cesaro-ahh.... you're good... all you gotta do... is grab the brass ring-ahh...

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Everblight posted:

When did Paige get giant fake tits?

Paige says her bras are magic but I think the magic was really in me all along.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Cubone posted:

During Reign's and Ambrose's match, Sheamus is going to cash in on an immobile but willing Seth, who just doesn't want either of them to be champ. There will be no mention of how this makes any sense. They will go on a buddy cop quest to defeat Sheamus and The Authority.

You know what that doesn't really make sense in terms of the tournament mattering but it's the most entertaining idea iv'e heard yet.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wait

i've got it

more like kevin done

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

With the semifinals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament now set, the WWE Universe is left to wonder which 10 Superstars will forge alliances and enter Atlanta’s Philips Arena to compete in Survivor Series’ namesake match this Sunday.

lol they just now realized that they forgot to book a Survivor Series match for Survivor Series

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Weird. I heard the Charlotte thing was all her idea and that she's the one who initially proposed using Reid as part of the angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Jesus Christ people Rollins hurt his knee two weeks before the ppv. Of course a lot of poo poo is going to be half-assed booked. They deserve a ton of poo poo most of the time but goddamn this is not one of those times.

• Locked thread