Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Oh come on, Brown fell backward and knocked Hornqvist into Dubnyk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

this is gonna get called back and it's going to be such bullshit

Yes. Yes it is.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Hahahaha....

Dubnyk... if you wouldn't have tried to chop Hornqvist you might have saved that.

Different angle... the above didn't happen but it sure did from another angle.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Bozak PPG off a highlight reel pass from Boyes, just as they drew it up.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

:siren: if this gets called back... :siren:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

this is gonna get called back and it's going to be such bullshit

Doesn't matter, Geno is locked in and there will be no stopping him

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Hornqvist got pushed in, it's not his fault Dubnyk got knocked over

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

This is going to get called back and I'm going to say gently caress the challenge aren't I?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Mage_Boy posted:

This is going to get called back and I'm going to say gently caress the challenge aren't I?

Yep

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I don't know, I think Minnesota has somewhat of a case. But I certainly hope it stays

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The only reason I can think of is because Hornquist jammed his stick under Dubanyk. .

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Pens are relying on the pride of the refs, so good odds it counts.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Olli that was a good jab at Letang, good technique, now please kindly unleash that on Scuderi next game, thanks in advance

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Wow, I didn't even notice that high stick. Yikes.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Long reviews always go bad for the Pens.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Long review = refs know they're going to overturn, are working up the courage to tell the crowd

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Ginette Reno posted:

I don't know, I think Minnesota has somewhat of a case. But I certainly hope it stays

yeah i mean obviously hornqvist was up in dubi's grill. i guess what'st he statute of limitations though until youre no longer preventing the goalie from making a save? contrary to what the announcers are saying, i don't think that dubi rolled left because of hornqvist, it's because he was already back bitching at the ref and then realized he had to get back in the play. it's like a solid 2 seconds between when hornqvist possibly interferes and when malkin shoots. IMO should be a good goal

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

yeah i mean obviously hornqvist was up in dubi's grill. i guess what'st he statute of limitations though until youre no longer preventing the goalie from making a save? contrary to what the announcers are saying, i don't think that dubi rolled left because of hornqvist, it's because he was already back bitching at the ref and then realized he had to get back in the play. it's like a solid 2 seconds between when hornqvist possibly interferes and when malkin shoots. IMO should be a good goal

well we're certainly allowed to overturn goals where a guy was off sides five minutes ago so who knows

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

I agree with all of this but it's going to get called back. Nope!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

GOOD GOAL

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

HOLY gently caress!!! :siren: PIZZA DELIVERY CONFIRMED!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

that's a good goal

as opposed to a bad goal

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Pens are relying on the pride of the refs, so good odds it counts.

:siren: Yep :siren:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Wild got hosed that sequence.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

:siren: yay! :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:siren: Pizza refund denied :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

:siren: Pittsburgh have scored 3 goals for the 3rd time this season :siren: (I think)

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Wild got hosed that sequence.

Not on the goal, but yeah they did being on the PK.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I'm glad that goal stood because overturning that would have set a bad precedent for goals being called back because the goalie was interfered with like 10 seconds before. Which would inevitably have only encouraged defensemen to shove opponents into their own goalie even more than they already do, and would have resulted in coaches even more zealously invoking "what the hell, someone touched the goalie 30 seconds ago so maybe they'll call it back" challenges.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

HOW WAS THAT NOT BOARDING?!!!!

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

OTOH if they'd overturned on flimsy evidence on account of the Pens shouldn't have been on the PP to begin with, I wouldn't have had much problem with that either so :shrug:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

there goes maatta, great

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Hey great, we remembered how to score goals, now to just not let Toronto get more goals

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Mother fucker, Scuderi is coming back.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
good lord that looked bad

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Olli........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That doesn't look good :mad:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

well good news guys, Clendening isn't going to be scratched anytime soon after all!

:suicide:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

God loving dammit

It's always stuff like this, it's always the good players

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good defensive play by Kerby Rychel hauling rear end to break up that (whoever 10 is) shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was. Brutal.

• Locked thread