Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Long story short, previous reports indicating current platonic lady friend (who by sheer coincidence looked, sounded, acted, walked, smelled, etc etc), but very specifically not girlfriend as cool, chill, and totes not insane while peer reviewed over the past 2 months may be slightly inaccurate.

Basically after agreeing up front right off the bat neither of us could see a relationship working out ever, we could still be party buddies and hang out and have fun and not be bored and alone. She'd constantly mention how frustrating it was when dudes start out agreeing that just friends is totally fine and 2 months later they make it wierd abd she bounces. Well, after she started lusting after one of my friends and even hung out with him solo the other night without telling me, she asked if she could bring her friend over to my place and hang out.

She brings her friend over who is even cuter, we hit it off immediately, like instant BFF specific shoulder to shoulder on the couch sharing funny pictures while the first girl is at this point slowly transmogrifying herself into the avatar of the concept of A Woman Scorned, given flesh to wreak it's untold suffering across all the land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Things just couldn't look more ideal for you, could they?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I literally caught a screaming, rage-fuelled manic pixie nearly entirely airborne as she was mid vault over a kitchen chair nails out trying to basically pull some sort of marvel vs capcom Wolverine type poo poo on the cuter friend at 5.45am this morning.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

I literally caught a screaming, rage-fuelled manic pixie nearly entirely airborne as she was mid vault over a kitchen chair nails out trying to basically pull some sort of marvel vs capcom Wolverine type poo poo on the cuter friend at 5.45am this morning.

Finally, you are in your element.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

:f5h::fap:

...go on

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
In absence of the Biturbo you seem to have found the human equivalents

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

so... three way?

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Oh, that old chestnut.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh i also picked these up today but I don't know if I'm allowed to ship them :(

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
blessed by cat

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Dear Penthouse forum....

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Your cat is questioning why there are hats where it's supposed to sit.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

That is when you coolly bust out "ladies there is more than enough of me to go around..."

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
The word "ladies" has never been used coolly

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You've obviously never listened to Beastie Boys.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Statement still stands :colbert:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
You should probably just go gay dude, you have worse luck with womens than I do. Or just get another cat, when you have cats you don't need no womens.

Also, I just did my yearly physical, got new drugs and told the doctor I only drink like 6-7 beers a week, usually on Friday. heh.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

veedubfreak posted:

You should probably just go gay dude, you have worse luck with womens than I do. Or just get another cat, when you have cats you don't need no womens.

Also, I just did my yearly physical, got new drugs and told the doctor I only drink like 6-7 beers a week, usually on Friday. heh.

Is it really considered luck if my reason for hanging out with them started purely because I thought she was the clone of the most intense train wreck technically on two legs I've ever experienced?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Go for it dude, chase what makes you happy.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Don't mingle finances, don't move in together, put dick in all the crazy you want. Wear a rubber broh.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Is it really considered luck if my reason for hanging out with them started purely because I thought she was the clone of the most intense train wreck technically on two legs I've ever experienced?

:perfect:

Been there long ago. I got sick of being the only one wanting to drive around the wreck and get on with life.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Having a couple mission patches made up that I'm making specifically to give to friends who work flat rate. Got to earn these stripes haha. Original is a PSYOPS patch I modified, posted in misc chat but since the other projects go here might as well.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

You need to bang both of those broads.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

ソque? why would you not be allowed to ship them?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

literally a fish posted:

ソque? why would you not be allowed to ship them?

Because they belong to the cat.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

Magnus Praeda posted:

Because they belong to the cat.

i am super stupid please ignore me :v:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I bet if you removed the hats from the box you would discover that it is in fact the box that belongs to the cat, and not so much the hats. Although the hats make a nice warm box lining.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Things could always be worse.

For example, you could be sitting on a shitter in a hotel in Lima at 01:30, having eaten a wonderful dinner 4 hours ago which included Cuy (look it up fuckers), which is now apparently eating it's way back out of you through myyour colon in some kind of bizarro-world inverse Gere. At that point you might realize that in three days you'll be hiking the Inca trail and this loving mess coming out of you probably won't have stopped.

So yeah, like they said, bang 'em both. ASAP.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Don't bang anybody; live a life of abstinence.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Holy poo poo, that could be my cat.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That's a p sweet catte tbh

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Having a couple mission patches made up that I'm making specifically to give to friends who work flat rate. Got to earn these stripes haha. Original is a PSYOPS patch I modified, posted in misc chat but since the other projects go here might as well.

"because physical wounds heal" hahaha gently caress.

I'm so glad I just wrench for myself. We had a kid at work have some idiot fucker grease monkey slam on his lugs with an impact made for trains, and he couldn't get the front wheel off for the life of him. So he took it to a garage and their manager agreed to do it all "for a hundred bucks".

I bet that mechanic wanted to kill his manager when they realized they're dealing with a 15-year-old Northeastern rust bucket Honda and that replacing those stripped lugs requires you to pull the hub and replace the bearings. :kheldragar:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク
You need to make Velcro Mechanic patches for sure.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Ripoff posted:

"because physical wounds heal" hahaha gently caress.

The original patch is this, if it amuses you:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sinestro posted:

Holy poo poo, that could be my cat.

:crossarms:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Leperflesh posted:

I bet if you removed the hats from the box you would discover that it is in fact the box that belongs to the cat, and not so much the hats. Although the hats make a nice warm box lining.

Anything the cat lies on belongs to the cat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Um. Guys.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
How?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Don't ask the question you don't want answered....

:cthulhu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

Hahahaha no loving way!!!

• Locked thread