Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:rip: this city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Citizen Tayne posted:

ahahaha wow, god needs to murder every person involved in this

ugh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Elder Postsman posted:

cls: BLM protests downtown, word is traffic is terrible as a result. lmao @ me for having to drive today. :negative: i guess they arrested two of the shooters from last night though, and none of the people shot are dead, so that's good.

mpls is hype rn

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

bump_fn posted:

Chitown, The Windy City, The City With The Big Shoulders, Hog Butcher to the World, The City With Too Many Nicknames

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SO DEMANDING posted:

clownshoes is a brewery not a beer

they make some good stuff and are pretty creative but not as good as pretty things

what the hell was i thinking of then

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

Chitown, The Windy City, The City With The Big Shoulders, Hog Butcher to the World, The City With Too Many Nicknames

The Indian word "Shikako"' or "skunk place" is recognized as the origin of the name "Chicago", this name having reference to some native wild onion. It is well known that our native wild onions or leeks were variously used by the Indians throughout their range.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Indian word "Shikako"' or "skunk place" is recognized as the origin of the name "Chicago", this name having reference to some native wild onion. It is well known that our native wild onions or leeks were variously used by the Indians throughout their range.

sounds about right

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

bump_fn posted:

that guy looks exactly like a cop.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

graph posted:

mpls is hype rn

yeah I guess. I haven't seen anything IRL yet

there wasn't even any excess traffic downtown, but it got really bad one I got on the interstate because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the on ramp I take is under construction so there's only the carpool lane open, the regular lanes are metered and they just covered up the metering signal. you can still see it at night through the cover and so many people stop for it. :negative:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ugh why did i watch it

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Elder Postsman posted:

yeah I guess. I haven't seen anything IRL yet

there wasn't even any excess traffic downtown, but it got really bad one I got on the interstate because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the on ramp I take is under construction so there's only the carpool lane open, the regular lanes are metered and they just covered up the metering signal. you can still see it at night through the cover and so many people stop for it. :negative:

traffic on 94W is a lot worse than normal, it was kind of ridiculous

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i've had to do three loving presentations in my data mining class

at least it's an easy 4.0

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Tusen Takk posted:

wow, three whole presentations?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

imagine how freeing it must have been to be tubgirl, just making GBS threads uncontrollably all over your domino masked face

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Solus M.D. posted:

wow, three whole presentations?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tusen Takk posted:

i get to do three presentations in my senior design class (including a 12 minute video) in just the next two weeks

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

c movies s: maze runner 2015 is bad

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
cls: had popeyes for the first time. got what appeared to be at least half a pound of chicken for $4, holy poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

computer parts posted:

i get to do three presentations in my senior design class (including a 12 minute video) in just the next two weeks

ughhhhh i hate presentations

i hate speaking in front of large groups of people

and i hate sitting through everyone else's

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Tusen Takk posted:

are you kidding, presentations are great

here is how to prepare for your presentation: just look out at the audience and think "gently caress this and gently caress you"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I know I'm late but the new grimes album is transcendental, easily as good as 1989

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I am God emperor of this thread much like in grimes' dune tribute concept album

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

all I do is gin gin gin no matter what

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
hi yospos

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tusen Takk posted:

you sound like a baby

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

hi!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

hello

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kalstrams posted:

you sound like a baby

no i just don't like everyone looking at me and i don't like speaking in front of them

its awkward and annoying :(

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tusen Takk posted:

no i just don't like everyone looking at me and i don't like speaking in front of them

i was more onto hating to sit through rest of them part, honestly. there's no reason to pick at introverts for being such

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Tusen Takk posted:

congratulations on never advancing in your career

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
since weezy hasn't posted recently (that i've seen), that makes me the only not-nerd in this thread

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Glans Dillzig posted:

since weezy hasn't posted recently (that i've seen), that makes me the only not-nerd in this thread

i'll fight you

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Tusen Takk posted:

lmao u gigantic baby

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

theflyingexecutive posted:

I know I'm late but the new grimes album is transcendental, easily as good as 1989

agreed

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

theflyingexecutive posted:

seek help

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

keyboard vomit posted:

i'll fight you

*pushes my hand into ur forehead to keep u away*

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

11% abv and they sell it in 22 oz bottles so it looks like he already is

clown shoes does have some not-stupid beers but yeah they have a bad habit of not knowing when to stop...so you start with a stout but then make it imperial ok add a loving shitload of hops to make it AMERICAN alright yeah wooo *makes high abv beer only available in bombers*

they did a "belgian pale ale" which tasted like a pine tree pissed in belgian tripel. it was not good.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Tusen Takk posted:

mlyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i listened to some grimes songs and conclusion is it's music by and for pre-teenage girls

• Locked thread