Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

MourningView posted:

Bowl games are dope, especially if you are Indiana only make one every couple decades.

Or lose them every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

mastershakeman posted:

My wife just told my mom that Nick Saban is the best thing to ever happen in her life

Tell Phyllis I said hi

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Let us all set aside our rivalries and come together as one to root for Stanford to pound Notre Dame into the loving dirt for the next three hours.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
By the way, just in case anyone thought that UConn might pull another upset against Temple, the starting QB Bryant Sherriffs is out. He is being replaced by a guy with a 1/12 TD/INT ratio.

Still, 6-6 loving rules. Go UConn!

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Kids running around naked fuckin' in the bushes
Oh Vandy. That's just embarrassing.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I wanna play this game where Arnold is on the commercial

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Fluffdaddy posted:

A few more bad passes from Coker would have lost that game

I agree! I'm just giving you a hard time

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

did "the general" car insurance buy 478 commercials in the year 1998 and they are just still airing them

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

sum posted:

do you think he'd have half as many career yards if he ran behind any other team's o-line?
He'd probably have more because he'd have started as a true freshman for any other team

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Poonerman posted:

it's okay to be second place

that's probably henry

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Kids running around naked fuckin' in the bushes

Neodoomium posted:

Let us all set aside our rivalries and come together as one to root for Stanford to pound Notre Dame into the loving dirt for the next three hours.
Nope sorry. My people have endured too many years of persecution to root against our representative football team. Destroy the trees.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

sum posted:

do you think he'd have half as many career yards if he ran behind any other team's o-line?

yes

dunno why everyone shits on our backs, mark ingram is a perfectly suitable run of the mill player, TJ yeldon had a great rookie year, and Eddie Lacy is doing fantastic. Trent Richardson was a bust.

3/4 is pretty good for "hurr durr its all o-line"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

JT Jag posted:

He'd probably have more because he'd have started as a true freshman for any other team

Also Bama's line has gotten worse every year he's been here and he's picking up the slack and then some

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Northwestern just made up for all the crappy close losses since 2013 and won all of the weird fluky close games this year and they won 10 (loving!) games and are going to a bowl game and they did this without a quarterback and anthony walker is one of the best northwestern players he had better loving be all goddamn big ten gently caress you tim beck man wherever you are

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Ehud posted:

I wanna play this game where Arnold is on the commercial

I wanna know how they got the money to pay Arnold loving Schwarzeneggar to be in that commercial

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I hope most of us are pulling for the Stanford/Oklahoma State double in this next time slot. :toot:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ehud posted:

did "the general" car insurance buy 478 commercials in the year 1998 and they are just still airing them

No, they updated for the technology but left everything else.

I can't believe I still remember when the jingle had the phone number...

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Samaje Perine's favorite athlete as a kid was The Rock which loving owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Derrick Henry broke tackles all game, including several where contact was made behind the LOS

Of course playing with good offensive linemen helps, but he's a very, very good RB

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Late 90s-early 2000 animation is the best

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Ehud posted:

Derrick Henry broke tackles all game, including several where contact was made behind the LOS

Of course playing with good offensive linemen helps, but he's a very, very good RB

your strategy to make him soft vs you next week wont work

I see what you're doing

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Goons I just cleaned my shower and it was fuckin gross and now I don't really want to eat dinner boomer drat sooner

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg0X9H6FGU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

again I say go noles

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Scarf posted:

I wanna know how they got the money to pay Arnold loving Schwarzeneggar to be in that commercial

preying on addiction

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Dalvin Cook is a good tune up for Derrick Henry.

Go a gataaaaaa.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I'm drinking some Angel's Envy bourbon that my inlaws gave me as a gift over thanksgiving, what are y'all drinking?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@GatorsScott: #Gators LB Antonio Morrison opted to skip Senior Day festivities to stay focused on game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Ehud posted:

@GatorsScott: #Gators LB Antonio Morrison opted to skip Senior Day festivities to stay focused on game.

There's no happy ending to his story, either.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Emron posted:

I'm drinking some Angel's Envy bourbon that my inlaws gave me as a gift over thanksgiving, what are y'all drinking?

the tide

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Emron posted:

Coors because I'm pretending to be American (also it was super cheap when I went shopping earlier)

It's 12:30am time to watch Gators get stomped :smith:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i'm glad alabama won and that henry will win the heisman. i'll also be glad when stanford crushes ND. :grin:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Ehud posted:

that guy gets murked by predator tho

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

amen

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Ehud posted:

Wouldn't that be more apropos for an FSU player?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Ill root for gently caress notre dame and whatever gets big 12 in the playoffs, althoug gently caress ou too, if osu wins it all at least baylor beat them so baylor would be champs

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
also go pokes

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scarf posted:

Wouldn't that be more apropos for an FSU player?

The secret joke in a joke is that FSU fields predators

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

anne frank fanfic posted:

Ill root for gently caress notre dame and whatever gets big 12 in the playoffs, althoug gently caress ou too, if osu wins it all at least baylor beat them so baylor would be champs

(baylor 2015 not champs bitch)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

oh great this is Maguire's second road start

• Locked thread