Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...t-irritate-you/

quote:

Police said Youssif Z. Omar, 53, on Tuesday was at the school attended by a 14-year-old relative of his and noticed she wasn’t wearing her hijab — a traditional Muslim headscarf.

Omar became irate, police said, grabbed the girl “very violently by the hair” and pulled her down a flight of stairs.

He then allegedly slapped her face and then pulled her into his car by her hair.

And where did the police report stem from?

Hickman High School in Columbia, Missouri, the Columbia Daily Tribune reported.

This all sounds like it should be really stale to me honestly but I am sure there is more than one side to the story. Pretty surprising to hear about this happening in Missouri instead of one of the places you would expect but when it happens there it isnt really news I guess. I just hope nobody makes sweeping generalizations about Muslims based on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Scum they are, absolute scum

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The police, not muslims

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
You sure do know a lot about muslims...

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
heres a sweeping generalization for you: people who give a poo poo about religion should all be murdered

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

idea for film: muslim carrie

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope everyone dies

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

idea for film: muslim carrie

my god, the significance. THE SIGNIFICANCE.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
She knew what she was doing wrong. I say good on him for staying true to the ideals of his faith and not letting the liberal attitudes of our increasingly secularized world trouble him from doing the right thing. Islam is the light, Allahu Ackbar.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Illavick posted:

my god, the significance. THE SIGNIFICANCE.

pig blood for a pig

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

idea for photoshop thread: muslim carrie

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dave Concepcion posted:

heres a sweeping generalization for you: people who give a poo poo about religion should all be murdered

I'd settle for disenfranchisement and bans from holding office/work in any of the essential services

for people with any sort of religious affiliation that is

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
k
christians around here occasionally beat and starve their children to death for being 'disobedient' or simply demon possessed.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
we've gotta get a handle on all of these nutty cultists imo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
recreation of the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYafQUDrOk

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I feel like lobotomy have gotten an undeservedly bad rep. I think it could really help even some of these crazies out a bit

I'm not saying we should do it, just that we ought to think about it, is all

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

everyone involved is in the wrong here

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I'd settle for disenfranchisement and bans from holding office/work in any of the essential services

for people with any sort of religious affiliation that is

i can work with that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dave Concepcion posted:

so you hate THREE things, then

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Seems kinda weird no one at the school would do anything. Do those school cops only materialize to stone cold stunner people when a black person is involved?

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

symbolic posted:

so you hate THREE things, then

i guess i do!!

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

Seems kinda weird no one at the school would do anything. Do those school cops only materialize to stone cold stunner people when a black person is involved?

Maybe you haven't heard about the separation of Church and State? :smugdog:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I disagree with this man. Child abuse is inappropriate.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

a bay posted:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...t-irritate-you/

This all sounds like it should be really stale to me honestly but I am sure there is more than one side to the story. Pretty surprising to hear about this happening in Missouri instead of one of the places you would expect but when it happens there it isnt really news I guess. I just hope nobody makes sweeping generalizations about Muslims based on this

TBF, he is adapting to his new missouri home pretty quickly, I don't think I could adopt local customs as fast as this guy.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he didn't even suicide bomb her lmao

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No more muzlims in are shcools

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
religion is the worst fandom

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Sounds like a walking time bomb.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kill all parents imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

maybe she had a clock

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I mean this obviously looks pretty bad but we have to remember that different cultures have different values and lifestyles. Muslims consider eating pork super bad but I still do it so who am I to judge?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

symbolic posted:

maybe she had a clock

a good point

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

The police, not muslims
CANT TUMP THE TUMP!!!!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
some states in the US still allow corporal punishment in schools

ooh and it looks like Missouri is one of them

nothing to see here folks but anti muslim bigotry

glowstick party tonight fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Dec 1, 2015

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Flambeau posted:

k
christians around here occasionally beat and starve their children to death for being 'disobedient' or simply demon possessed.

No sources cool but the real argument is just to make sure child abuse never becomes protected by religious belief regardless of whicu religion

Also im a bad poster who didn't read the article yet because I'm on my phone but if he's not in jail the law has failed us

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
So when a guy goes and shoots up a school you ask, "Where were the parents, it's their responsibility to raise their kids". This man, who was described as a relative, so perhaps an uncle or nephew did just that. Do not get upset. Rejoice.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

extra stout posted:

No sources cool but the real argument is just to make sure child abuse never becomes protected by religious belief regardless of whicu religion

Also im a bad poster who didn't read the article yet because I'm on my phone but if he's not in jail the law has failed us

he's out on bail

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Christian puts daughter in private school and signs form giving them permission to punish her with a paddle

would be a headline we could write every day. kinda long tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
all children should be killed in the name of allah

• Locked thread