Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Authorities are investigating a video on Twitter that allegedly shows Ethan Couch, ​the teen whose “affluenza” defense spared him jail time ...

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...beer-pong.html/

sorry judge, I'm too rich to care or understand that when i run 4 people over they might die, also I'm white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Bruce Jenner did it. And he's a lady.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whatever floats your boat, OP

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

phasmid posted:

Bruce Jenner did it. And he's a lady.

they should sentence that kid to be a lady

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Yes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it's alright, this is just another symptom of affluenza

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I never get my affluenza shot becuase theyy run out sometimes so you should have them for children and elderly

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i have had a flu for the last week or so, it sucks :(

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Exactly how much money do you need to run someone over with your car and not get jail time, asking for a friend.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Exactly how much money do you need to run someone over with your car and not get jail time, asking for a friend.

Enough to hire a drat good lawyer, so a couple mils.

Eat the affluenza.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no just scurvy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Starts to kick in at about 10MM.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

they should sentence that kid to be a lady

tough but fair

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

No, I am not affluent either.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
if it's not made out of pure gold, i won't eat off it

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

i got the vaccination against affluenza by being born into a not-wealthy family
but as you know, vaccinations cause autism so now i spend my time neatly stacking objects and posting on internet forums

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

quote:

ya boy ethan couch violating probation. i got more if u want @CityofBurleson @TarrantCountyDA

:owned:

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I'm sure he'll get sent to jail this time!

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

being white owns

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
dude that loving rear end in a top hat JUMPED ON THE BEERPONG TABLE

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I'm an affluenza bug chaser.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Is there a disease for the poor people who are hosed over by the system who have to resort to petty crime to get by?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

TheShazbot posted:

Is there a disease for the poor people who are hosed over by the system who have to resort to petty crime to get by?

dogboils

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

TheShazbot posted:

poverty is a disease imo
one that is easily curable but it's easier to blame the poor for not having insurance to prevent them from being poor in the form of having rich parents

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

Turtle Sandbox posted:

what's the skin tone? if darker than a paper bag, better have 9 figs at least.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

unless you are actually prepared to start executing rich people then stfu about it, nothing is ever going to change

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
When the revolution comes I hope that boy is literally put in stocks and publicly flogged for 15 minutes every noon until he dies.

I want that poo poo publicly broadcast.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat the rich

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

EvilJoven posted:

When the revolution comes I hope that boy is literally put in stocks and publicly flogged for 15 minutes every noon until he dies.

"tough but fair"

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Like serious you put that kid in stocks and place him outside my office and I will volunteer to beat him to death, 15 minutes at a time.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
But not tomorrow I have the day off.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

tough but fair

A one to one copy of one of the women he killed, imo.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

EvilJoven posted:

second

also this couch kid needs to be kicked in the nuts while dave chappelle chants "gently caress yo couch bitch nigga" over and over

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

please don't

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dave chapelle said it

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
back in the day you could just pay off the judge and no one had to come up with ridiculous concepts like being too rich to perceive consequences but I guess that's what makes us civilized and modern.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD4wjhDqgio

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

phasmid posted:

Bruce Jenner did it. And she's a hero; stunning and brave

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Turtle Sandbox posted:

20-30$ i would think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dude that loving rear end in a top hat JUMPED ON THE BEERPONG TABLE

i think ethan was the guy clapping i dunno

• Locked thread