Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

final2percent posted:

I'm glad that he killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I lust for pig death (jk, im white so cops are nice to me)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
"This is a tragic and sad day for the Abbott family, the juvenile victims and their families, the Manassas City Police Department, and our community"

"Oh no, the guy who wanted to inject me with a boner chemical to photograph my dick for his nefarious purposes (in addition to prosecuting me) is dead... This makes me so sad"

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Has anyone mentioned yet that this was literally the only bad cop in the whole world, and since he's dead we can sleep easy knowing that every other officer everywhere would never commit any crime?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Geoj posted:

Has anyone mentioned yet that this was literally the only bad cop in the whole world, and since he's dead we can sleep easy knowing that every other officer everywhere would never commit any crime?

Kill all cops

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

jiharlequinade posted:

Kill all cops

Please don't judge the 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of good cops by the actions of a single bad apple, TIA.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
"Abbott told her that after obtaining photos of the teen's erect penis he would use 'special software to compare pictures of this penis to this penis."

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

"Abbott told her that after obtaining photos of the teen's erect penis he would use 'special software to compare pictures of this penis to this penis."

Much like csi the main characters buzzard hobby leads to all kinds of helpful connections to solve the case

But instead of an entomologist this one was a paedo...sorry excuse me an ephebeologist

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Adobe Peenier

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Tenzarin posted:

:awesome: :awesome:

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Tenzarin posted:

"special software to compare pictures of this penis to this penis."

grindr???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That cop sexually abused kids and then owned himself

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

little known fact - dick pics are a more accurate means of identification than finger or voice prints, or even retinal scans

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm glad people remember these stories. I just tried to look up information on those Louisiana cops that shot a kid to death and there doesn't seem to be a single story written in a month about it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that there was a guy who got that new iPhone that scans your finger print but he made it scan his weener instead :roflolmao:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thanks to this thread i do remember. Gracias OP

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he killed a cop so he cant be all bad

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

he killed a cop so he cant be all bad

I think the same way about hitler killing hitler

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

final2percent posted:

"Detective David Edward Abbott, a member of the Northern Virginia-Washington DC Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, last year had obtained a warrant to inject a young boy with a drug that would cause an erection. Abbott wanted to photograph that erection and compare it with photos found on a 15-year-old girl's phone."

:wtc:

gently caress that guy and gently caress his police department for protecting this piece of poo poo. I'm glad that he killed himself.

lmao the judge should shoot himself too.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

revmoo posted:

he shot himself on the spot

I don't get it he wasn't unarmed :confused:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

mdm posted:

I don't get it he wasn't unarmed :confused:

lol

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
Police Lives Matter

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Tenzarin posted:

microsoft paint most likely

extra stout posted:

im not sure it helps fight the image of the police being a gang that looks after itself when a man who got a job protecting kids abused by pedophiles has phone sex with them and shoots himself to avoid justice the the police force say they really appreciated all the years of good work he put in regardless of "recent rumors" or whatever lmao

im not sure american cops want to fight the image of the police being a gang that looks after itself and is also the biggest baddest gang on the block

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

blowfish posted:

microsoft paint most likely

3d printer

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

revmoo posted:

Welp. Turns out:

- He was actually a pedophile. Shocker.
- He sued the kid's lawyer after his investigation was shut down
- As authorities were at his door to lock him up, he shot himself on the spot

What a freaking legacy. http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/cop-who-wanted-to-take-pic-of-erection-in-sexting-case-commits-suicide/

Dick Pics Matter

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

riots cure cops

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I used to live in Manassas. AMA about living in Manassas!

Another reminder is that it had the heartwarming Lorena Bobbitt story.

I'm sad that Manassas didn't put some sort of bronze plaque close to where they found the severed penis.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

extra stout posted:

im not sure it helps fight the image of the police being a gang that looks after itself when a man who got a job protecting kids abused by pedophiles has phone sex with them and shoots himself to avoid justice the the police force say they really appreciated all the years of good work he put in regardless of "recent rumors" or whatever lmao

Lmoa

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I wouldn't say that the best way to get ahead in life.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I officially bagsy the dead cop's Star Trek VHS collection.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Squalitude posted:

I officially bagsy the dead cop's Star Trek VHS collection.

HD DVDs, surely.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So which forum did he mod?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

etalian posted:

So which forum did he mod?

DnD

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
See? Cops don't only shoot brown people.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this guy had it all figured out didnt he? probably stole tons of evidence to jack off to it. maybe being in a children crimes task force is like the new priest raping altar boys n poo poo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

MiracleWhale posted:

I'm envisioning this kid as killface's son here

*mumbles something in a pissed-off tone and slowly pushes a full bowl of cereal off the counter*

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
eat fresh

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

man I hope my erect cock isn't in the police database of men's erect cocks that they apparently have

i'm picturing like CSI. "enhance... enhance... enhance... freeze it there. we got him."

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

etalian posted:

Another reminder is that it had the heartwarming Lorena Bobbitt story.

I'm sad that Manassas didn't put some sort of bronze plaque close to where they found the severed penis.

a huge bronze penis out by the expressway so we can remember the day some guys penis got robespierred

lest we forget :ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
i like the fact cops are more hypocritical than the aryan nation, whom if one of their members was a child molester, go "well outside of the child rape thing he was cool"

• Locked thread