Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

MustardFacial posted:

So wait, what happens to the civic?

He'll just put it in the back, gotta have that backup

also I might have said that before but this thread is all kinds of magical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

trim that beard and distribute locks of it to AI posters

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but see with a shave and a hair cut I'm just a little too bitch :(

Every loving day I curse the genes that cursed me wth the inability to grow sideburns.

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter
Last night I saw a yellow 914 on Leary near the old Mars Hill with "PUNK BITCH" across the back window in vinyl so the universe is obviously bringing things to you. Or at least towards you.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

I'm undecided. Keep the shave, grow the hair. Certainly grow the back out :v:

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

Last night I saw a yellow 914 on Leary near the old Mars Hill with "PUNK BITCH" across the back window in vinyl so the universe is obviously bringing things to you. Or at least towards you.

I love that car. It's always parked on Leary, but usually closer to the vw dealership. Every time we drive by it one of us yells "PUNK BITCH". Don't know why it makes me so happy.

Also, Ranier is the only beer to be drinking while working on that car. Maybe if you live somewhere else another beer would be better, but this is Seattle and you have to drink Ranier.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cakefool posted:

I'm undecided. Keep the shave, grow the hair. Certainly grow the back out :v:

Working on it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I started to notice that anything powered inside the car all runs through the same circuit. Radio, dash, cigarette lighter, trunk closing thingy, so since I felt like taking a peek I just started pulling things out for a visual/access.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
:cthulhu: pics like that always make me think octopus

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Apparently the car runs on 110v ac

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well good now the Gremlin has spark, battery life, and an engaging starter and solenoid but no fuel :shepicide:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

That's about what the wiring looked like when I put in the blaupunkt in my scirocco. I took one look stuffed it back in there and just built off of it under the assumption that it worked so don't gently caress with it.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Good lord...you look literally 13 years old without facial hair. Fuckin' baby face :v:

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
I have a 3.4 and a T5 laying around if you ever decide to swap one in. I decided against swapping it into my 89 Isuzu Impulse. I can weld up some side pipes for you at my place in Renton too.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Panty Saluter posted:

Good lord...you look literally 13 years old without facial hair. Fuckin' baby face :v:

I coudlnt find a nice way of saying he looks like a lesbian but Im not much of a looker either.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

14" I'm sorry but you look like Rachel Maddow with a drug problem. Keep the beard.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I saw a Honda Z600 today and thought of you. Then couldn't help but laugh a bit when the sole occupant, from the driver's seat, reached across and popped the rear vent out while driving.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Heh, more like 14 Year Old Dick

oh wai...

Reacon
Feb 17, 2013

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Trim the beard neat so it's not pubey. Taper it into a chin beard instead of letting the jawline grow out. Get some grease for the pompadour and you're set!

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Reacon posted:

Trim the beard neat so it's not pubey. Taper it into a chin beard instead of letting the jawline grow out. Get some grease for the pompadour and you're set!

This. Don't shave it, just make it into a shape, rather than a frizzly mess.

SCULPT YOUR BODY TO PLEASE THE INTERNET

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Listen man it doesn't matter what color matching lingerie you pick to go with the lipstick, as soon as this pig opens his mouth the ugliness inside comes out :(

E: hell one of a dozen examples the first pair of bare tits I ever laid my hands on I gleefully exclaimed "it's like playing wth my little brother!"

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Listen man it doesn't matter what color matching lingerie you pick to go with the lipstick, as soon as this pig opens his mouth the ugliness inside comes out :(

E: hell one of a dozen examples the first pair of bare tits I ever laid my hands on I gleefully exclaimed "it's like playing wth my little brother!"

:catstare:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

the first pair of bare tits I ever laid my hands on I gleefully exclaimed "it's like playing wth my little brother!"

:stonklol:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Hahahah holy poo poo I love this loving thread.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
so your little brother had/has some rockin' tits, I assume

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST

Panty Saluter posted:

so your little brother had/has some rockin' tits, I assume

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
As if I could be harder

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Hahahah holy poo poo I love this loving thread.

Well I've al ready said I lost my virginity at a Marylin Manson concert, my first blow job involved blood and a recreation of wise Mr. Owl eating a tootsie roll pop, I had one chick i was seeing challenge me to a fart duel after hearing I bring the heat and the next time we met I ripped rear end so bad we never had sex again, and I have empirically proven I can take twelve full swing direct hit knuckle punches to the dick wth out breaking my poker face just to make her back down.

My brothers are both natural gifted atheletes, both are now teachers with modest but brand new cars and one CBRF3, with attractive girlfriends in long term relationships , and the saddest thing I ever heard was that they look up to me as the cool one of the family.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
For the record it was the first and only time I have heard someone describe a fart as "surreal."

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

For the record it was the first and only time I have heard someone describe a fart as "surreal."

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what was your intake prior to said profound event?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Wait.... I thought the rationale for your loving you out of the Beatle was that one of your brothers' cars was hosed up and he needed it...

Not sure where that idea came from.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nystral posted:

Wait.... I thought the rationale for your loving you out of the Beatle was that one of your brothers' cars was hosed up and he needed it...

Not sure where that idea came from.

I consider 99 a new car :colbert: the other is a stripper model 2014 Civic so that does actually count.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone not recieved beanies as of yet that hasn't already spoken to me via PM or Facebook, I'd say either get ahold of me now, or you can wait until like the day after christmas if you think it's possible it got tangled up in the holiday mail. So far have one shipping casualty and one honest accident on my part now, so I'd just like to say to anyone else who winds up having any issues ive already discussed any above and beyond unexpected catastrophic failures with my beanie guy and nobody will have to worry. That being said any other late orders are at least for me on hold until I establish if there are any other errors. I've got 5 to ship out on me, but work insanity on top of the unexpected arrival of the Camaro had me busy.

Honest apologies for anyone who's encountered any snags but I did caution up front that this was my first large scale mass shipping project on top of real life and I absolutely appreciate everyone's patience so far. Glad to hear the ones that showed up are sitting well with people though!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
LESS TALKY MORE CAMAROY

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Well I've al ready said I lost my virginity at a Marylin Manson concert, my first blow job involved blood and a recreation of wise Mr. Owl eating a tootsie roll pop, I had one chick i was seeing challenge me to a fart duel after hearing I bring the heat and the next time we met I ripped rear end so bad we never had sex again, and I have empirically proven I can take twelve full swing direct hit knuckle punches to the dick wth out breaking my poker face just to make her back down.

My brothers are both natural gifted atheletes, both are now teachers with modest but brand new cars and one CBRF3, with attractive girlfriends in long term relationships , and the saddest thing I ever heard was that they look up to me as the cool one of the family.

You're an artist.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

They look up to you because you're single and probably think you're getting tons of pussy while they sit at home washing their new cars that they would give up in 2.2 seconds to trade for the pussy shrapnel you supposedly create.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I told my oldest and best friend about the free Camaro, that it has t tops and everything and all he said was "man those things suck". I think Im gonna stop hanging out with him.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Just curious, but how does one end up daily driving a Gremlin? Of all the old terrible cars one could get attached to, the Gremlin seems like it would be at the bottom of the list.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'd kill to daily drive a Gremlin, you don't know what you're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

leica posted:

They look up to you because you're single and probably think you're getting tons of pussy while they sit at home washing their new cars that they would give up in 2.2 seconds to trade for the pussy shrapnel you supposedly create.

Funny thing about shrapnel

• Locked thread