Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Ben + AB84 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Team poo poo the bed and that Brandon cooks td was just the mail in my coffin

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

BonoMan posted:

Team poo poo the bed and that Brandon cooks td was just the mail in my coffin

That Cooks TD may save me in one league, almost started Cobb over him. My opponent started Ryan over Brees after I scooped Cpt. Kirk Cousins off the WW :smug:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So my 6-7 team is projected to win the championship by 55 points thanks to woodhead, cooks, and Ertz.

So when should I send the obligatory "SUCK IT NERDS" to the league?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Of course the Jags are the only team that can't score against the Saints defense

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Looks like Packers using Cobb as an RB, hah

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Cmon Bort there's still a chance at positive total points for the first half.

Baby steps

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

So cute watching a QB throw his first TD in a game. Baby steps, Bort! Good job.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
My Calais Campbell already outscored his Big Ben, Antonio Brown, and Martavis Bryant combined, lol. IDP owns.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Come on, loving Robinson & Robinson! ITS THE SAINTS

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

89 posted:

Come on, loving Robinson & Robinson! ITS THE SAINTS

also have Blair Walsh and Mark Barron playing. He's also got Paul Posluznky

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I loving love Allen Robinson

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Bort to ARob for a 90 yard TD? Yes please, hookup and seal my money league championship!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Man, keeping in Rodgers over Cousins was a tragic mistake

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I feel bad for all the Rodgers owners.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

I feel bad for all the Rodgers owners.

First year I've went for him early enough in the draft to get him, so of course it's the first year he isn't a top 2 QB

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Rodgers is bad, hes really bad this year at just normal football. ARob will probably get me my 3rd place victory anyways but seriously Rodgers you are trash and I will never draft you in the 2nd around again.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

First half Blake Bortles basically can't dress himself, second half Blake Bortles is terrifying

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Loving my two shares of Hightower. Might still get some big 4th quarter lead clock rundown Hightower yards, too.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
My first 4 draft picks: Rodgers, Dez Bryant, Lynch, Morris

Waivered: Bortles, Davante Parker, David Johnson, Hightower.

Count me in with the rest who backed into the playoffs at 7-6 and will take the championship with 3 straight wins. Makes up for last year when I went 13-0 and lost by a single point in the semifinals.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lol fat lacy passing td. Did anyone dare to start lacy?

e. HIIIIIIGHTOWEEEERRRRRR

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I wish I started Hightower over Denard or Lockett :suicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Shoelace over Hightower and Wilson over Stafford while going up against DeAngelo are gonna sink me

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Arizona Defense just won me one championship at least.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Gonna finish 4th unless Hightower can snag another one. Ab84 and Ben really hurt. Been a good run though for my first time playing fantasy, I'll probably finish last next year.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
For people in Yahoo fantasy leagues: is the Seattle defense being treated like St. Louis has only scored 16 points, not 23?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Anything happen to Ben Watson or has he just fallen victim to Brees liking to spread the ball around?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Won one and lost one. Not bad but it would've been nice to win more money.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Yoshifan823 posted:

I loving love Allen Robinson

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Johnson out of the game and I'm 2 points down... drat it. Hopefully gb can score some points to lower the Arizona defense score against me.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Up 134.12-132.88 vs rest of Catanzaro. That cards fumble was huge!

E: I benched Hightower for Artis-Payne, it should t even be close.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

surf rock posted:

For people in Yahoo fantasy leagues: is the Seattle defense being treated like St. Louis has only scored 16 points, not 23?

It only counts offensive points against, did STL score on a DST play?

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

I need 8 points from the Bengals defense tomorrow night to win it all. I can only hope Brock throws a pick 6.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Mr.Trifecta posted:

I need 8 points from the Bengals defense tomorrow night to win it all. I can only hope Brock throws a pick 6.

He's gonna score 4 touchdowns and lose by 30 points

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
I'm at 100.88 against 100.20 for the championship, have Demaryius Thomas left against his Teddy Bridgewater.

I'm papping it.

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

old dog child posted:

He's gonna score 4 touchdowns and lose by 30 points

As long as he throws a pick 6 and two interceptions, he can score 1000 tds. My 26-1 season on the line because I benched Megatron for Aiken and now have to make up that 5 points.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

Sheeple posted:

Gonna finish 4th unless Hightower can snag another one. Ab84 and Ben really hurt. Been a good run though for my first time playing fantasy, I'll probably finish last next year.

That last minute Wilson to kearse touchdown (I have kearse) put me ahead by 1, I'm in the money!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

89 posted:

What was his reasoning? You didn't give a fight? 8 players going on the playoffs in a 10 man or 12 man league negates the whole season.

Get this

8 team league :lol:

I'm not that mad because I would have lost to the guy who I would have been facing in the final anyway

I probably will not be joining this league against next year (it's a work league)

I actually had no intention of playing in it this year either but they could only get 7 and needed a guy. I'll live with just dominating the regular season and finishing 12-3 and in first place despite losing Jamaal Charles and Tony Romo early in the season and the Chargers utterly falling to pieces around Rivers

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Intruder posted:

Get this

8 team league :lol:

I'm not that mad because I would have lost to the guy who I would have been facing in the final anyway

I probably will not be joining this league against next year (it's a work league)

I actually had no intention of playing in it this year either but they could only get 7 and needed a guy. I'll live with just dominating the regular season and finishing 12-3 and in first place despite losing Jamaal Charles and Tony Romo early in the season and the Chargers utterly falling to pieces around Rivers

hahaha that is the most hilarious and ridiculous thing i ever read. Surely it wasnt a money league right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Holy poo poo I won my matchup thanks to Hightower!

Also I somehow managed to survive playing against the Cardinals D, good grief. Even with the late 13 point stat correction (their TDs weren't showing up in real time during the game).

Thanks to:

Morris
West
Watson
Cobb

for all making GBS threads the bed on my opponent's team!

Helped me survive Cam's weak day.

Now on to a lovely week 17 Championship (my fault... I'm the commish and didn't realize the playoffs defaulted to that with 16 teams).

Cam is going to sit I'm sure, so my backup is Stafford. And the most promising waiver pickup is Weedon.

• Locked thread