Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
C2C isn't on yet, i guess there's some new Midnight In The Desert show which according to the IRC channel Art Bell recently created and abandoned. good predictions rn about spaceships and poo poo:
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

if noory's total garbo in 5 minutes i'm tapping this stream because i think they're running another couple hours at least

kindermord posted:

imo the chick who took over (when he freaked out and quit because a sniper was supposedly taking pot shots at him) is almost unlistenable. she's just not a broadcasting pro and it's really obvious.

i mean last night she had stanton friedman on and i tuned in because he's my favorite closest-to-being-legit ufo dude and i couldn't even stand listening to her talking to a guest as awesome as he is.

she's better than noory. she was just schooling that nerdo about tarot cards at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

"all my tibetan singing bowls will be full of fruit loops when the sun rises. no milk, just fruit loops"

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal

kindermord posted:

i mean last night she had stanton friedman on and i tuned in because he's my favorite closest-to-being-legit ufo dude and i couldn't even stand listening to her talking to a guest as awesome as he is.

He sure pissed off some listeners talkin' poo poo about Bob Lazar.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

calling this midnight desert poo poo, on the line right now

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747

enziarro posted:

fuckin' yeah buddy

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Curly Shuffle posted:

He sure pissed off some listeners talkin' poo poo about Bob Lazar.

haha maybe i should have kept listening

enziarro posted:

drat i missed you... what did you predict?

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
holy poo poo, 30' cicadas!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

haha he has aspergers, of course.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Doesn't this guy know the giant insects don't invade until 2017?

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I can't find any stream that is playing it. It's 22:05 here on the west coast, it should be on. I'm a Coast Insider and it won't let me play the live stream. Is it a conspiracy?

Edit: Nevermind, poo poo was slow. The livestream in high quality for Coast Insider is poo poo compared to the free stream on:
http://player.listenlive.co/36561

Haier fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jan 1, 2016

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

thank you, ladies and gentlemen!

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
it takes like 10 minutes to get through the news

and just as I type this the theme tune comes on.

http://www.iheart.com/live/1150-wjbo-1009/ Anyone looking for a stream this is up and its not geolocked.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Haier posted:

I can't find any stream that is playing it. It's 22:05 here on the west coast, it should be on. I'm a Coast Insider and it won't let me play the live stream. Is it a conspiracy?

intro music just started here http://v6.player.abacast.net/2128

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Science will finally define shadows by explaining everything else.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

yeah http://v6.player.abacast.net/2128 is good for me too

winding down from my cicada story trying to listen to two streams at once

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Why is Noory the only one who fills up the first half hour with the same news we already heard the rest of the day?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This guy talking about resolutions sounds like a cartoon.

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
^ Because he is a lazy fucker.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

yeah i predict that i'll be listening to this other one until noory starts taking predictions

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I am trying to listen to this Dark Matter stream and this chick is just talking about her cat. Is this the reddit radio cast? WTF?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Seems like C2C is a hard premise to gently caress up, talk about aliens, exorcisms, conspiracies, and get a milquetoast inoffensive host and you'd have a successful show. I quit listening to C2C after the endless Ron Paul, gold standard, matter of fact discussions about how bad Obama is, with some of the weird poo poo shoehorned in. :shrug:

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
oh great a hour of pseudoscience about space weather and sun spots.

gently caress that.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

yeah come on down to some lady's cat chat (cats and dogs will start talking in 2016 FYI)

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just listen to Dark Matters. Even [redacted] can't be worse than Noory.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm going back to The X-Files for now. gently caress you, Noory. I only pay for Coast Insider for the other guys and the random good guest that Noory gets.

Haier fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 1, 2016

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/ is the stream for the alternative show. (Art's new show that he already quit.)

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
I don't know if i want to listen to crazy people predict they will marry madonna or go and listen to the chicago police scanner cos there's lootings and shootings going on.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

yeah dark matter poop in the desert is the stream to be playing right now. which one of you is this predicting their own marriage to madonna but can't afford it?

father, son and the holy ghost bro. be there at the wedding or be square at the wedding

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

some guy who doesn't understand why the coyote wants the roadrunner has predicted that biological weapons are going to enter the equation

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

desert poop log went on break and i checked the noory zone, another half hour of your calls with sunspot man before we get to hear any predictions

as your attorney i advise you to give another half hour to desert after dark with heather the cat lady or whatever this thing is

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
sparkle muffin

dog with a ham slice

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
This is the news we need!

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

that ham dog is funny, did you see that dog? people thought it was burned but it was just a dumbass ham dog

let me find that dog

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

"Amy Martin" is just some text being fed through a text-to-speech program, right?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

enziarro posted:

desert poop log went on break and i checked the noory zone, another half hour of your calls with sunspot man before we get to hear any predictions

as your attorney i advise you to give another half hour to desert after dark with heather the cat lady or whatever this thing is

Dark Matter right now is more depraved and sad than '90s public access live TV. I can't muster energy to listen to these people. RIP in peace.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

gret posted:

"Amy Martin" is just some text being fed through a text-to-speech program, right?

it has to be

Haier posted:

Dark Matter right now is more depraved and sad than '90s public access live TV. I can't muster energy to listen to these people. RIP in peace.

oh man i miss good public access

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

gently caress yeah, nostradamus connection to sasquatch will prove that he exists and how he will save mankind. yeah, that's the ticket

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
Economy and precious metals predictions!!

might as well start saying dumb precious metal poo poo when commodity prices are the cheapest they have been for 15 years

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

okay i'm onboard... where are we?

we are apparently more susceptible at higher latitudes to something about transformers and power shutdowns?

wonder how long I'll be able to take this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

silver standard, economic collapse mad max
silverbug stockpile prepper lay out the true facts

• Locked thread