Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Show them the video of you smoking owl pellets imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Patient zero.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Just Got an answer. Somehow managed to pick up a systemic staph infection causing the body's healing processes to slow to a stand still, allowing the other crap in my body to take over until it simply couldn't take it and couldn't repair itself anymore

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Jesus christ, dude. Get better.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oh god

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Only 14" could generate systemic MRSA. Just pump all your blood out and replace it with 5W-20.

(Get better)

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
gently caress, 14". Get well.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
That's fuckin' poo poo, but at least you know what it is now. Get better, 14" <3

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
So now what, Seafoam?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Just Got an answer. Somehow managed to pick up a systemic staph infection causing the body's healing processes to slow to a stand still, allowing the other crap in my body to take over until it simply couldn't take it and couldn't repair itself anymore

See, it sounds fake now if I say I thought of staph a few days ago... :v:

Seat Safety Switch posted:

So now what, Seafoam?

You know how they sometimes say not to put Seafoam in your old vehicle cause it might knock loose all the crud that's holding it together / sealing up the leaks? I'm just hoping it's not the same situation with 14"

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Fuuuuuck.

Get better, duder.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Jesus Christ man get better.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Holy poo poo. All of our normal 14" enabling aside, take care of yourself man.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It's a simple ten day antibiotic course coupled with the 10 gauge bear shot antifungal cream for the wayward toe rot. I just got to find enough rusty barbed metal to fill the blender with before putting my dick and the pills in for thorough application.

Reacon
Feb 17, 2013

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Unbeknownst to 14 Inch, the free Camaro was not so free. The PO sent with it a very expensive surprise. One that might prove... Deadly? Find out next time!

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I was going to say, people just don't get that kind of all-over fungal infection without being immunocompromised. Thank god it was just your immune system getting overrun by super-staph instead of AIDS or something.

Heal up dude.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
elise the great's :nms: latest end of shift report post :nms: has a somewhat disturbing similarity here

a woman killed by a yeast infection IN HER BLOOD IN HER EVERYTHING

:nms: "Chunks of yeast, floating free. Yes, it looked like the fatal strokes were caused by septic yeast emboli, not by blood clots. Her brain was choked by wandering blobs of fungus. They ate her, and then they killed her.
It’s strange to think that, when they buried her, she was still filled with yeast. They must have continued their feast for weeks in the grave, happily consuming until she was completely gone."
:nms:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

literally a fish posted:

elise the great's :nms: latest end of shift report post :nms: has a somewhat disturbing similarity here

:nms: "Chunks of yeast, floating free. Yes, it looked like the fatal strokes were caused by septic yeast emboli, not by blood clots. Her brain was choked by wandering blobs of fungus. They ate her, and then they killed her.
It’s strange to think that, when they buried her, she was still filled with yeast. They must have continued their feast for weeks in the grave, happily consuming until she was completely gone."
[
Hell that's tame compared to the dementia/falling story

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

literally a fish posted:

And the poo poo frosting on that crap cake is the joke that passes for an RN's salary. Like teachers, (or flat-rate mechanics, natch) nurses don't get paid nearly enough.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Are you contagious?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Holy poo poo this thread.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Jesus dude.

Also take the whole prescription regimen, don't stop when you feel better. That's how SMRSA is formed.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Dannywilson posted:

Jesus dude.

Also take the whole prescription regimen, don't stop when you feel better. That's how SMRSA is formed.

The South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlesM posted:

Are you contagious?

Technically yes? But only enough to get a 2 day doctor note so I can't imagine it's ebola bad

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Not contagious-right-now bad, but if you don't take the entire regimen/go back when it's not helping it'll be bad for the human race.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Dannywilson posted:

Not contagious-right-now bad, but if you don't take the entire regimen/go back when it's not helping it'll be bad for the human race.
Phrasing it like that is just going to encourage him to do it.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
But it will also elimnate patient zero, which makes me wonder: if you can't witness the apocalypse is it any fun?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Jesus gently caress 14", get better.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Hell that's tame compared to the dementia/falling story

Hands down, the best (worst?) Elise story ever.

e. oh wait, that is the dementia/falling story. Wow, now I feel like a dumbass.

I'll leave the link, though, for any other poor shmucks who haven't had the pleasure.

rndmnmbr fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 3, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

rndmnmbr posted:

Hands down, the best (worst?) Elise story ever.

e. oh wait, that is the dementia/falling story. Wow, now I feel like a dumbass.

I'll leave the link, though, for any other poor shmucks who haven't had the pleasure.

Holy poo poo, I thoguht I read them all, I must have skimmed that one or kicked it from my memory, that poo poo's nuts.

Dont die 14, if blood making GBS threads fermented sausage eating hobo goon can beat his finger blob with needle, and pop off his weird chin growth with a bit o twine.. you can win over adversity.. you have to gain spirit so it can be crushed again.. but at least free camaro

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!

tater_salad posted:

Holy poo poo, I thoguht I read them all, I must have skimmed that one or kicked it from my memory, that poo poo's nuts.

Dont die 14, if blood making GBS threads fermented sausage eating hobo goon can beat his finger blob with needle, and pop off his weird chin growth with a bit o twine.. you can win over adversity.. you have to gain spirit so it can be crushed again.. but at least free camaro

Link? Sounds epic.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

tater_salad posted:

Jesus Christ why do I keep coming here

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

stevobob posted:

Jesus Christ why do I keep coming here

14 looked the doctor in the eyes. In many ways, they were a similar beast. Flat-rate techs, bent on repairing intricate machines when their owners had failed. He shuffled his feet and turned his gaze to the floor, considering the ramifications of his lifestyle. Surely this qualified as abuse, he figured. It's the new year. I should turn over a new leaf.

The doctor left the room, sized up a colleague in the hall, started a conversation that had tones of levity. He could hear them talking through the paper-thin CDC-approved interior drywall.

Both doctors re-entered the room, their faces grave. Oh, this isn't good, thought 14. Now you have to split the labour hours.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jan 3, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Soodonim posted:

Link? Sounds epic.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743191&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Not going to link to each incident because phone posting.

There is a lot of poo poo posting but also some really good stuff

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I've had these two large in grown hairs for a while now being absolutely stubborn and refuse to pop, and I distinctly remember thinking the words at least they aren't giant under the surface cyst pockets of debased horrible nightmare flesh

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Welp. I'm no longer hungry.
:barf:

Get better sir!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It reminds me of this anecdote my grand dad would tell me when I was young. Hed say, "You know there's a time in every young man's life when he is three quarters of an inch deep into the hole he has tweezered out of his own elbow over the past 45 minutes, when he realizes he might just be going back to the doctor for a third time."

Now, I never quite knew what he meant by that, but just to be sure I-ve already radioed Macready and he's on his way over to check it out.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh man you guys I really Cronenberged it up this time. Just coughed this onto my table. Recognize anything?

Now I'm glad they took my previous insisting that this picture was a regular occurrence , and not just someone clearly under the influence of either amphetamine psychosis or active visual hallucinations due to schizophr3nia. Or maybe just a good old fashioned loogie pervert.

So glad this is just a simple staph case and foot rot otherwise I'd be worried.

Before anyone asks why I'm not at the ER again yet I'm getting my affairs with the bedroom, snake, rosie, food, etc all situated just in case I don't get to come home in a couple hour.

So, in parting for now, please.

Worship with us.

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/MrSpXOb.jpg :nms:

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

dude what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

14 inch boreworm.

This is seriously weird poo poo... Get well soon please, I prefer your updates to be less, I was going to say life ruining but I feel that doesn't quite work. Less body horror please. :/

• Locked thread