Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i like jack in the box because tacos are like a side dish that come between your main burger, and your tier 2 side which is fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Tom Gorman posted:

i like jack in the box because tacos are like a side dish that come between your main burger, and your tier 2 side which is fries

I like jitb tacos which always surprises me. There salsa isnt even spicy and im pretty sure the taco meat is in no way or form meat. But they still good. Weird.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Universe Master posted:

I jacked in the box.

For real though, they got some tasty stuff that isn't curly fries. How can you be mad at curly fries?

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
So we didn't have Jack in the box in the south, so I decided, when moving north, to give it a shot.

Food poisoning.

A few weeks later I was in a rush to get to work and decided to give it another shot.

Food poisoning.

I say you're better off op

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

CarpetScooter posted:

"poo poo, dog," I said,coming to the realization that what I do has an effect on the lives of others
Don't sign your posts :smug:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

nullEntityRNG posted:

So we didn't have Jack in the box in the south, so I decided, when moving north, to give it a shot.

Food poisoning.

A few weeks later I was in a rush to get to work and decided to give it another shot.

Food poisoning.

I hate when people get a widdle bitty tummy ache and call it food poisoning. Trust me, you'll know when you get real food poisoning. You'll ponder the condition at length over the days you live in your bath tub because you can't stop shooting matter out of both ends for long enough to do anything else.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nathilus posted:

I hate when people get a widdle bitty tummy ache and call it food poisoning. Trust me, you'll know when you get real food poisoning. You'll ponder the condition at length over the days you live in your bath tub because you can't stop shooting matter out of both ends for long enough to do anything else.

truth

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

CarpetScooter posted:

"poo poo, dog," I said,coming to the realization that what I do has an effect on the lives of others, "you live at Jack in the Box?"

This line loving killed me lmao, 5

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Nathilus posted:

Ate one fry after 10+ years eating home made foods. Started projectile vomiting for 5 hours.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Nathilus posted:

You are right and I am sorry. I am filled win lies of shooting watery poo poo juice for hours after eating said meals. :(

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

how is babby made?

Wicker Man posted:

10+ years eating home made foods

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

nullEntityRNG posted:

You are right and I am sorry. I am filled win lies of shooting watery poo poo juice for hours after eating said meals. :(

Well thanks for being self aware enough to own up to your massive hyperbole at least! :)

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Lamebot posted:

ah whoops. that video isnt funny.

at least you figured out where the OP stole the idea for this thread from

Only registered members can see post attachments!

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

Ate one fry after 10+ years eating home made foods. Started projectile vomiting for 5 hours.

Very difficult to make fries at home. Potatoes and oil, hard stuff.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
poo poo dog

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pretty much Sonic.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
drunk as gently caress at best buy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its ok op u can still make ur own 'jack in the box' at home :unsmith:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CarpetScooter posted:

I hate signs. Everything from "Keep off the Grass" to "Stop" has always been like a peeled grape in your shirt; It's frustrating, but everyone has to deal with it. A category of signs that bother me even more are the handwritten-signs. "Smile, you're on camera!" or "I bought this milk" just triggers me. Usually I can keep my strong hatred for signs under wraps.

I was at a Jack in the Box yesterday, just using the bathroom. There was a scrawled sign on the women's room door that read;

"The Women's Room is for Women Only,
NO MEN ALLOWED
Thanks,
--the mgnt"

I don't care a great deal about other people. My interests mostly covers signs. Gender roles is a conversation for people less sign-oriented than myself. I don't know what prompted the sign to be penned. I imagine it was either a cis-man or a transgender woman who had to poop; both of these hypothetical people are totally justified in my mind by using the bathroom.

So I took the sign down. The manager saw. He asked me why, and I said "Here's the thing, gently caress your sign-"

"gently caress my sign?!" He rudely interrupted me. If he was more considerate I would have finished my thought with a well-articulated argument as to why his sign was hosed. "How would you feel if I came into your home and took down the things on your walls?"

"poo poo, dog," I said,coming to the realization that what I do has an effect on the lives of others, "you live at Jack in the Box?"

So I'm banned from that Jack in the Box for three weeks. That's my cool story. Where should I poop now that I'm banned from the Jack in the Box on Parmer?

Are you gender fluid or in a polyamours relationship?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the special sauce in jack in the box hamburgers is gender fluid

CarpetScooter
Dec 28, 2015
Some of you are funnier than others. Most of you aren't. All but one, really.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Whenever I poo poo my pants it looks like jack in the box taco meat

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

neato burrito posted:

Signs, signs everywhere a sign, loving up the scenery, clouding my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

That part where he writes his own sign completely contradicting his anti-sign mentality.

I'm alive and doing fine.
Ha! Take that GOD!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im KOS at target

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Only jack in the box I ever saw was closed and overgrown with jungle foliage in Hawaii
In short I never got to taste any Jack in the Box

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
woah woah woah op what the gently caress is this about peeled grapes in my shirt?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kitsunegari posted:

Only jack in the box I ever saw was closed and overgrown with jungle foliage in Hawaii
In short I never got to taste any Jack in the Box

They are legally allowed to have a certain amount of bugs and feces in their burger meat. :colbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

lol what a pussy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They are legally allowed to have a certain amount of bugs and feces in their burger meat. :colbert:

so is everyone else

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

nullEntityRNG posted:

Food poisoning.

Food poisoning.

nullEntityRNG posted:

i believe you. someone in my family was a state epidemiologist for a long time. epidemiologists working for the state end up dealing with food poisoning and food-transmitted diseases in lovely restaurants for like 90% of their job. he always told us to avoid jack in the box.

people who defend the sanitary conditions of jack in the box and say it never gives them problems are like third world inhabitants who don't understand why the tourists complain about massive diarrhea from their food. yeah guy you've just become adapted to eating contaminated food.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Klyith posted:

i believe you. someone in my family was a state epidemiologist for a long time. epidemiologists working for the state end up dealing with food poisoning and food-transmitted diseases in lovely restaurants for like 90% of their job. he always told us to avoid jack in the box.

people who defend the sanitary conditions of jack in the box and say it never gives them problems are like third world inhabitants who don't understand why the tourists complain about massive diarrhea from their food. yeah guy you've just become adapted to eating contaminated food.

This seems weird though because surely the sanitation of individual Jack in the Box's is entirely dependent on the franchisee owner. For all you know some douche owns a bunch of Jack's near where that dude works and they're all just shittily run roach holes.

Like sure there are some particular Jack's or whatever that will gently caress your poo poo up every time but there are others that are totally fine. That's not exactly new information to anyone.

CarpetScooter
Dec 28, 2015

Drink Cheerwine posted:

im KOS at target

Or some say Kosm

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
This is the best thing I have ever seen hanging at a fast-food joint and I've considered trying to steal it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Give Pat a Job posted:

This is the best thing I have ever seen hanging at a fast-food joint and I've considered trying to steal it.

lol that's awesome

imparting The Wisdom sounds culty as hell

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

CarpetScooter posted:

I hate signs. Everything from "Keep off the Grass" to "Stop" has always been like a peeled grape in your shirt; It's frustrating, but everyone has to deal with it. A category of signs that bother me even more are the handwritten-signs. "Smile, you're on camera!" or "I bought this milk" just triggers me. Usually I can keep my strong hatred for signs under wraps.

I was at a Jack in the Box yesterday, just using the bathroom. There was a scrawled sign on the women's room door that read;

"The Women's Room is for Women Only,
NO MEN ALLOWED
Thanks,
--the mgnt"

I don't care a great deal about other people. My interests mostly covers signs. Gender roles is a conversation for people less sign-oriented than myself. I don't know what prompted the sign to be penned. I imagine it was either a cis-man or a transgender woman who had to poop; both of these hypothetical people are totally justified in my mind by using the bathroom.

So I took the sign down. The manager saw. He asked me why, and I said "Here's the thing, gently caress your sign-"

"gently caress my sign?!" He rudely interrupted me. If he was more considerate I would have finished my thought with a well-articulated argument as to why his sign was hosed. "How would you feel if I came into your home and took down the things on your walls?"

So I'm banned from that Jack in the Box for three weeks. That's my cool story. Where should I poop now that I'm banned from the Jack in the Box on Parmer?

why did zimboe make another account

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Give Pat a Job posted:

it looks a lot like he's cribbing the wisdom off that soda cup

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got fired from Jack in the Box for jackin it in the box.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
pizzhut has a value menu now, suck it fast food

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

live in a place so cool that you have no fast food then only go to fast food when your parents are in town

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CarpetScooter posted:

I hate signs. Everything from "Keep off the Grass" to "Stop" has always been like a peeled grape in your shirt; It's frustrating, but everyone has to deal with it.
you typed this thinking it would be funny, but it's not. it's just bland generic white-noise le random humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Stuntman posted:

you typed this thinking it would be funny, but it's not. it's just bland generic white-noise le random humor.

imagine someone quoted you and said the same thing about your post, and then someone quoted them and did the same thing, on and on, an infinite regress

• Locked thread