Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarpetScooter
Dec 28, 2015
I hate signs. Everything from "Keep off the Grass" to "Stop" has always been like a peeled grape in your shirt; It's frustrating, but everyone has to deal with it. A category of signs that bother me even more are the handwritten-signs. "Smile, you're on camera!" or "I bought this milk" just triggers me. Usually I can keep my strong hatred for signs under wraps.

I was at a Jack in the Box yesterday, just using the bathroom. There was a scrawled sign on the women's room door that read;

"The Women's Room is for Women Only,
NO MEN ALLOWED
Thanks,
--the mgnt"

I don't care a great deal about other people. My interests mostly covers signs. Gender roles is a conversation for people less sign-oriented than myself. I don't know what prompted the sign to be penned. I imagine it was either a cis-man or a transgender woman who had to poop; both of these hypothetical people are totally justified in my mind by using the bathroom.

So I took the sign down. The manager saw. He asked me why, and I said "Here's the thing, gently caress your sign-"

"gently caress my sign?!" He rudely interrupted me. If he was more considerate I would have finished my thought with a well-articulated argument as to why his sign was hosed. "How would you feel if I came into your home and took down the things on your walls?"

"poo poo, dog," I said,coming to the realization that what I do has an effect on the lives of others, "you live at Jack in the Box?"

So I'm banned from that Jack in the Box for three weeks. That's my cool story. Where should I poop now that I'm banned from the Jack in the Box on Parmer?

CarpetScooter fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Poop outside, take a picture, and post it itt

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I jacked in the box.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
That Jack in the box. Preferably in front of the manager.

Edit: and in the women's room.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Be a cheeky Dick OP

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
way to take a stand at a fast food joint.

you really stuck it to the man. Power to the people. transqueers piss where they want to in 2016.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

not going to jack in the box for 3 weeks is a good idea anyway

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Also leave a nasty letter on the women's room door informing the manager on how to get its privilege checked.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Your gonna have a lot of cum on your burger if they are holding it for 3 weeks.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
sounds like someone had a jack between their box and went into the womens room to me.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Poop outside, take a picture, and post it itt

i think that's what he did

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Why did you took there sign, OP? :confused:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op is gonna be eating more macaroni and cheese than usual for the next 3 weeks.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I post signs in businesses telling people to do or not do retarded poo poo. I sign them, "the mgt". People think they are from management but have no idea that I am a midget and have just mindfucked them. :devil:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

I post signs in businesses telling people to do or not do retarded poo poo. I sign them, "the mgt". People think they are from management but have no idea that I am a midget and have just mindfucked them. :devil:

remember how every 90s comedy had a character called "Mr. Big" that wasn't revealed until the third act, and when he was, it was always a midget

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

Um, nobody reads signs with their knees dude.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Breaking News: Jack in the Box linked to autism. More at 11!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Signs, signs everywhere a sign, loving up the scenery, clouding my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

I saw the the sign, it opened up my mind and I feel happy now, living without you, oh ooh oh.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

SA should be more like jack in the box if you know what i mean

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Universe Master posted:

I jacked in the box.

lmao

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Uncle Wemus posted:

SA should be more like jack in the box if you know what i mean

i do.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that sign was definitely put in place because some dude went in there and started masturbating. any business with public restrooms have to deal with that poo poo on a regular basis. i dunno what it is about public restrooms that brings out the crazy in people, but there you go.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

that sign was definitely put in place because some dude went in there and started masturbating. any business with public restrooms have to deal with that poo poo on a regular basis. i dunno what it is about public restrooms that brings out the crazy in people, but there you go.

We had a serial jizzer at a place where I used to work, who'd come in and shoot a massive load in the toilet then just leave it there. Never figured out who it was. Good times

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Use your hatred of signs to empower you and hurt Jack in the Box. Post signs at all the other burger joints that Jack in the Box suxxxxxx.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

PinkoBastard posted:

We had a serial jizzer at a place where I used to work, who'd come in and shoot a massive load in the toilet then just leave it there. Never figured out who it was. Good times

Better than a cereal jizzer who sneaks cum balls into your Raisin Bran.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fc2Y1wxne8

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ah whoops. that video isnt funny.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

did you see that movie signs where that guy collects jars of cum and everyone thinks it's gross but then it turns out that the only thing that can defeat the aliens is cum jars

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
The only reasonable thing to do is to have a friend sneak a photo of the manager, then plaster the area with fliers that are all like "Caution: Have you seen this known Pedophile?"

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

if that's the reason why they're going in there, I'm sure any sign would be about as effective as a "Gun-Free Zone" sign

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I use the men's room from time to time because the lines are always too long at the women's restroom

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

imo separation of restrooms by gender is ridiculous and that's why i should be allowed to wank in the women's restroom without some fuckin sign tryin to make me feel bad about it

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I use the men's room from time to time because the lines are always too long at the women's restroom

are you suuuuuure it's not because you want to surreptitiously look a guys' dicks? I mean, that's a reasonable assumption to make, right?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

MiracleWhale posted:

imo separation of restrooms by gender is ridiculous and that's why i should be allowed to wank in the women's restroom without some fuckin sign tryin to make me feel bad about it

Maybe you are the reason the lines are so god drat long you rear end in a top hat

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

well you're half right, but it's a "restroom" not a "wankroom" so you should probably save that poo poo for the privacy of your own home like a reasonable human being

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

I use the women's room because when you pee on the seat in the men's room, there's less than a 50% chance someone will sit in it.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Maybe you are the reason the lines are so god drat long you rear end in a top hat

it's the whole pull down your pants and hover thing and that's what I'm wanking about in there

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

I use the women's room because when you pee on the seat in the men's room, there's less than a 50% chance someone will sit in it.

you ever been responsible for cleaning a women's room? I think they know how to deal with pee on the seat

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

MiracleWhale posted:

you ever been responsible for cleaning

Haha, no. That's why I keep getting remarried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

Haha, no. That's why I keep getting remarried.

:respek:

• Locked thread