Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lessail posted:

You guys are a loving dynasty and favored yet you are acting like you are a g5 team facing a p5

Because it's the state of Alabama and there's literally nothing else to live for in the state besides cheering for Alabama football. So they take their football seriously!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Guys be nice, Alabama is a down-on-their-luck program that is just happy to see some new heights after so many years in the doldrums.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scionix posted:

rollbamaroll.com, every week baby

you can ready sisyphus every loving week before you play georgia southern or some poo poo

how do you root for both alabama and texas and also have a massive inferiority complex

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

you think im joking but im not

im pretty sure he made references to the illiad vs. a g5 team one week

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

SourKraut posted:

Because it's the state of Alabama and there's literally nothing else to live for in the state besides cheering for Alabama football. So they take their football seriously!

this is a new and original opinion

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

SourKraut posted:

That's not true!

Some of them cheer for Auburn.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Chinatown posted:

im white hth

(its pretty nice)

Wow, so white people can't farm rice?

Racist much?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Derrick Henry is the most Trent Richardson I've ever seen. They push the defensive line back 5 yards on every play and all he does is run in a straight line

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

Derrick Henry is the most Trent Richardson I've seen since Trent Richardson. They push the defensive line back 5 yards on every play and all he does is run in a straight line

it's amazing isn't it

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Chokes McGee posted:

You're in a hole, stop digging

Never stop digging. If you hit rock bottom, pull out a pick axe.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lessail posted:

lmao you're loving terrible

He is like the least offensive Bama fan. Silk is around, go after him if Scionix is too mainstream.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Emron posted:

this is a new and original opinion

You live for college football. It's p sad.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Alaois posted:

how do you root for both alabama and texas and also have a massive inferiority complex

he's not joking, here's the column he's talking about for Georgia State:

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/10/4/4802694/hope-for-the-best-georgia-state-edition

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Alaois posted:

how do you figure i have an inferiority complex, exactly

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
:siren: PHYLLIS :siren:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CowboyKid posted:

Wow, so white people can't farm rice?

Racist much?

i cant keep a houseplant alive longer than 3 months so maybe?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm drinking a bottle of Pinot from the bottle. Go Clemson I love your cheerleaders

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Emron posted:

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/10/4/4802694/hope-for-the-best-georgia-state-edition

I would still like him to answer the question tho.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Emron posted:

that's amazing lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bless you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scionix posted:

everything you post

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scionix posted:

Maybe you're not good enough to have one? idk

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Alaois posted:

that's amazing lmao

like i said, it's just some weird old guy that writes one of those for absolutely every bama game, it's super strange

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

ok really this is good

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Grittybeard posted:

He is like the least offensive Bama fan. Silk is around, go after him if Scionix is too mainstream.

He's complaining that his team is down seven when they were on the goal line and then scored

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp
my team's entire 2deep is filled with 5* genetic freak NFL or fringe NFL players playing for their 5th natty in like 7 years you don't know my struggle :negative:

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Emron is actually a very reasonable Alabama fan and is stressed because the team he roots for is playing in the championship. Chill out.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
@MadeByTim

League source confirms Alabama coordinator Lane Kiffin will interview for #Titans head coaching spot following tonight's game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lessail posted:

He's complaining that his team is down seven when they were on the goal line and then scored

dude it's ok

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Alaois posted:

everything you post

okey dokey

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

When's the last time there was a decent NFL RB as tall as Henry? Brandon Jacobs?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Pakled posted:

That's not true!

Some of them cheer for Auburn.

Yeah but then their trees get killed and once again there's nothing to live for.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Lasagna Pilot posted:

@MadeByTim

League source confirms Alabama coordinator Lane Kiffin will interview for #Titans head coaching spot following tonight's game.

:titansin:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat that was a good catch, shame he was short

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Josh Lyman posted:

When's the last time there was a decent NFL RB as tall as Henry? Brandon Jacobs?

thats his #1 comparison, yes (being serious)

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Lessail posted:

trust me, ill find a lot more things to complain about before this game is over

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Chinatown posted:

im white hth

(its pretty nice)

white people can't farm rice? racist

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Turned into a good punt there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
holy poo poo Joe Scarborough is a Bama grad?

• Locked thread