Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think a lot of posters on this forum became miserable alcoholics over the years and it shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

A misanthrope posted:

someone make a chart showing a rise in use of the terms "cuck" "sjw" and "triggered" in correlation with the fall in overall posting quality

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Spanish Manlove posted:

"Big communities" of pedophiles and people who got the secret service to visit Lowtax.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Trends between sjw cuck an triggered

https://www.google.ca/trends/explore#q=cuck%2C%20sjw%2C%20triggered&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT%2B5

Waltar
Nov 30, 2002

i remember the internet it use to rock

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

related search term: cuck norris

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

for real tho what kind of person writes that thread title and thinks "oh yeah there it is. theres the funny."

edit: aww crap i meant to hit quote and not edit. gently caress im taking a nap.

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 12, 2016

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

final2percent posted:

related search term: cuck norris

lol

good night and good cuck.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We're like the string group on the titanic itt. Except without any real talent or reason to be remembered.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

Quick poll: Is anyone actually surprised at this point that they're going to get probated for using the word fag in a derogatory way?

im always surprised by everything, but this.,. this is shocking to me, as a fag*

*said mean as hell

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i hope everyone dies soon

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

A misanthrope posted:

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

finally, a unifying vision for the future

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

A misanthrope posted:

soon we're all dead.

rip sa.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

A misanthrope posted:

i love the nihilist memes page on fb

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I posted this on facebook and the soccer moms on anti-depressants love it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

we're like the elves of LOTR and the gossamer strings that connect us to our ancient traditions are slowly being cut by big cooperate free forums like reddit (aka orcs) and the only one who can save us is obi wan kenobi (aka lowtax) but Q from star trek (the futility of life) has overpower him and also bugbears

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
loving BUGBEARS :argh:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Waltar posted:

i remember the internet it use to rock
back when i was a narcisistic idealist pretty boy instead of a bearded outdoorsman who gives no fucks about anything except getting drunk and fat on the weekend

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

someone make a chart showing a rise in use of the terms "cuck" "sjw" and "triggered" in correlation with the fall in overall posting quality

Gentlemen, we may be onto something here...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Fast Luck posted:

Something Awful charging $10 to register worked fine when it was far and away the best place to post stuff and also basically the center of comedy on the internet but now someone interested in talking about a thing can go find a subreddit dedicated to nothing but that topic, while on SA there's probably a single thread on it. and they can use reddit for free.

Gradually, people are gonna not re-reg after a ban or just move on. Big communities like YCS and LF got shut down and went offsite. so SA is old and dying. Maybe if registration was ever opened and people got probated more than banned it could come back a bit but it's not Cool anymore. No one puts effort into jokes anymore becaus effort is gay now. Moderation in the name of stamping out racism and poo poo may have cramped people's style a little bit but that's really not the reason for SA declining and being able to call people human being now isn't going to change the state of the forum at all
This is mostly a dumb post but I do kind of agree we've shot ourselves in the foot here by making trying a bad thing.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ArbitraryC posted:

This is mostly a dumb post but I do kind of agree we've shot ourselves in the foot here by making trying a bad thing.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I have devoted my life and fortune to the development and mass production of pusherbots to bring about the SA renissance.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The majority of Reddit is absolute poo poo. And even the good parts of Reddit have that godawful layout that makes reading a thread painful.

And if you post on any chan site, you very likely have severe mental problems.

I'll stick to our gay dead forum thanks.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

3 pages in, it isn't much longer until goons start posting about how much they unironically love or hate a website.

can a website love me back, i am willing to buy the appropriate waifu pillow cover

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
reddit dot com slash r slash girlsfinishingthejob

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Like I know people joke about x caused y posts but there was a distinctive drop in the number of good threads in gbs where people posted stories about their work/hobbies/hijinks when we took on the 'trying is lame' mentality and responded to any effort post with some variant of not caring, tldr, or stdh.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

The majority of Reddit is absolute poo poo. And even the good parts of Reddit have that godawful layout that makes reading a thread painful.

I'll stick to our dad gay forum thanks.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What youre saying is if I made like, a copy of SA but removed the paywall, it would become a great success

Hm, do I want to become lowtax 2.0

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
(no)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

goon xir

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What the gently caress is a "meme creator"? You can't force this poo poo. God drat.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

actually if you post on this site you have prodromal schizophrenia and these forums are a way for your psychiatrist to keep track of how you're doing

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

What the gently caress is a "meme creator"? You can't force this poo poo. God drat.

http://www.memecreator.org/create

it's that easy

they don't need us anymore

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Contrary to many charts and graphs, MY interest in cucks has only gone up and up

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

ArbitraryC posted:

Like I know people joke about x caused y posts but there was a distinctive drop in the number of good threads in gbs where people posted stories about their work/hobbies/hijinks when we took on the 'trying is lame' mentality and responded to any effort post with some variant of not caring, tldr, or stdh.

may I refer you to the I'm going to feed the goats thread.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

WTF, Italy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like this is happening everywhere though. Anyone who writes more than two sentences is "having a meltdown". And the internet is dumber for it.

• Locked thread