Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FXXXXX
XAXXXX
XXGXXX
XXXGXX
XXXXOX
XXXXXT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

oh gently caress yeah i get off on human misery.

*unzips*

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

FXXXXX
XAXXXX
XXGXXX
XXXGXX
XXXXOX
XXXXXT

godDAMN!

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

BigBoss posted:

That's not a burn?

:eyepop:

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
just gently caress your spouse for god's sake!@

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

we're actually a few years ahead of contemporary human culture, given that it is destined to become lame and die

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Ladydad posted:

just gently caress your spouse for god's sake!@

gently caress them, kill them, get a divorce, anything you stupid self cucks!

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
they also have this subreddit that's all about not jerking off. Something about how not jerking off gives you super human abilities hang on it's the dumbest poo poo i've ever read

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
What's the deal with reddit not having sex?

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
talking like they're trying to kick a $200/day heroin habit just touch your dick and chill the gently caress out. gently caress your partner too idgi. they say it helps you lose weight and become smarter as well. this is some Kellogg level poo poo dude

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
*aarrrhgggaaa* tie me off i'm about to cum

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ladydad posted:

talking like they're trying to kick a $200/day heroin habit just touch your dick and chill the gently caress out. gently caress your partner too idgi. they say it helps you lose weight and become smarter as well. this is some Kellogg level poo poo dude
lmao. the term "fapping" may have been born in this very forum but reddit is doing much bigger things with it.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

just remember these wise words of yoda: do or do not, there is no try

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I love it when mass psychosis manifests in internet forum form

is there also a forum for that Japanese thing where you think your dick is slowly retreating into your body somewhere

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Ladydad posted:

they also have this subreddit that's all about not jerking off. Something about how not jerking off gives you super human abilities hang on it's the dumbest poo poo i've ever read
This mostly applies to all those teenagers, neckbeards and weeaboos who jerk it so often that they've forgotten how to interact with humanity or to support themselves.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

This mostly applies to all those teenagers, neckbeards and weeaboos who jerk it so often that they've forgotten how to interact with humanity or to support themselves.

everytime you masturbate you squirt a little bit of your brain out, piece by piece

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Lord Binky posted:

then why are you still here :smug:

wow own fail go back to own school

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

did he get any vaccinations at around that time OP?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:sever:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Like, now that I've taught myself a modicum of self-control and don't spend 2/3rds of my waking life trying to rub one out, I can actually MAKE PLANS for the future and work towards personal goals! This must be MAGIC - I will NEVER jerk off again then, even if it hurts! Also someone please watch over me closely and keep track to make sure I'm not whackin' it over here, cuz then I'll lose my precious bodily fluids.

Protect Our Essence.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

so on twitter you have 140 characters but on this site we have 140 *characters* iykwim

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-looked-my-sons-google-search-history-and-it-was--2265

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

you used to be able to leave your autistic kids in a bog and the tribe would understand.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

oh also he's 32

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

The Bending Man strikes again

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

SA is the Hulk Hogan of the internet. Once relevant, now a pale racist shadow of it's former glory.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bacontotem posted:

SA is the Hulk Hogan of the internet. Once relevant, now a pale racist shadow of it's former glory.
a tan buff bald dad with a hot daughter

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

I love it when mass psychosis manifests in internet forum form

is there also a forum for that Japanese thing where you think your dick is slowly retreating into your body somewhere

Anxious turtle syndrome

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

"gragnok i think bambam is retarded. he just keep talking about sabertooths and rearranging him collection of sabertooth teeth based on size and weight. he cries and screams for hours whenever the mighty mastodon trumpets."

"bunga, you must throw that piece of poo poo in the bog"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

MiracleWhale posted:

wow own fail go back to own school

I'm not sure what you're getting at

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I have noticed that, when a poster shows up with a lot of energy and starts manically posting and getting hyped up about anything, the moderators slap that poster down hard.

If I could lay this lack of vitality on any one thing, it's that. Our maniacs are a precious resource to be nurtured and directed, not stifled and dismissed.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Ork of Fiction posted:

I have noticed that, when a poster shows up with a lot of energy and starts manically posting and getting hyped up about anything, the moderators slap that poster down hard.

If I could lay this lack of vitality on any one thing, it's that. Our maniacs are a precious resource to be nurtured and directed, not stifled and dismissed.

then why are you still posting :smug:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

you used to be able to leave your autistic kids in a bog and the tribe would understand.

now we just leave them to write blogs, and the tribe doesn't get it and takes them seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

ArbitraryC posted:

This is mostly a dumb post but I do kind of agree we've shot ourselves in the foot here by making trying a bad thing.

it's really weird to me how people still blame SJWs for the decline in popularity of SA, and not the legion of low-content "lol gas cuck tane goku" posts that redditted up the place after nu-GBS was first unveiled

the truth is... somewhere... in the... middle?

the fact that "try-hard" is an insult to the current generation of idiot children is really fukkin funny because it means i'll keep getting richer i guess.

• Locked thread