Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Other Barry posted:

funny: doobie comically bungling from one disaster to another
not funny: goons crying to yelp to take down doobie's hilariously inept marketing campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

Indy posted:

Why would you do this?

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a poo poo about the rules? Mark it Doobie's!

Jesus, I was going to show you that the review is still there, just filtered, but if you do a search on Automotive Repair near Reform AL, he doesn't even show up on the list. WTF Doobie, how do you own two businesses?

Elwood P Dowd fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 12, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Indy posted:

Why would you do this?

post in qcs about it :qq:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Other Barry posted:

not funny: goons crying to yelp to take down doobie's hilariously inept marketing campaign
funny again: somehow despite this Doob can't remove the other obviously fake reviews

Bob Loblaw posted:

WTF Doobie, how do you own two businesses?
He guilt trips his church and a few Facebook dummies, that's all the promotion he needs. :shrug:

Well he did post a terrible ad that he ran in some newspaper I think but gently caress if I'm gonna go find it. Nobody has the Internet in bumfuck Alabama anyway so that made his frogger rage all the more pointless

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

If you hurt the doobies I'm going to cancel Christmas.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

So, this should stand as a helpful reminder of what goons should not do:

A. It might make him shy away from writing hilariously slanted reviews in the future. Or it will make him slightly more self conscious about how he writes. Either way, it makes things less funny.
B. Nobody is going to DDH because of a Yelp review, so reporting it isn't costing the Doob any business.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mods lied

dogs fried

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Pull the reviews, doobie.

This is a lawyer.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Drunk Nerds posted:

So, this should stand as a helpful reminder of what goons should not do:

A. It might make him shy away from writing hilariously slanted reviews in the future. Or it will make him slightly more self conscious about how he writes. Either way, it makes things less funny.
B. Nobody is going to DDH because of a Yelp review, so reporting it isn't costing the Doob any business.

Nah it will be C. Doobie will get pissed and yell at froggers on his Facebook.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The homosexual agenda done got the doobster again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't wait until doobie is mayor of Reform, AL and the Reform Tourism Board (consisting of himself, Tasha, and Sammy) is advertising for folks to come on down to Reform for hot dogs and oil changes.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Chinatown posted:

mods lied

dogs fried

piled high

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

ersatz retard hot dogs

Can someone find and post that entire burn? That's one of my favorite posts ever.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

all these threads later and this is still the funniest thing to come out of them, pretty good stuff

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love that the Facebook page I get (not the official one, because I don't live in the US) states that its primarily a burger restaurant.

e: oh neat, it let me 'suggest a photo' and it looks like it's got through. a good representation of a doobie dog. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doobies-Dog-House/1480962185539262?fref=ts

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 12, 2016

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Other Barry posted:

it's funny because doobie will have a meltdown about it

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Venom Snake posted:

it's funny because doobie will have a meltdown about it
Doobie doesn't have a history of melting anything

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Un-l337-Pork posted:

ersatz retard hot dogs

Can someone find and post that entire burn? That's one of my favorite posts ever.

yea I haven't been able to find it. its so good.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Partycat posted:

It's the Southern version of Corner Gas, except instead of plot/characters/food/automotive repair we have ___________

you can tell me your slaw dog ran away

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

When some goon wins Powerball, they have to open a new restaurant across the street, hire a real chef, and sell the food at a loss until doob goes out of business.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

You stupid retard

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Howard Beale posted:

you can tell me your slaw dog ran away

And tell me that you banned three gays

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Imagine 4 slaw dogs on a cliff

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

vyst posted:

Imagine 4 slaw dogs on a cliff

Piled high works the same way

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

eat poo poo you gently caress

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

This is actually part of the appeal of these threads, it would not be the same without these kinds of things happening

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

the five dollars i gave this hotdog man just keeps giving and giving god bless

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Citizens of Reform browsing yelp will never know that Doobie's Automotive got there oil changes...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fart Puzzle posted:

the five dollars i gave this hotdog man just keeps giving and giving god bless

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

Iron Prince posted:

eat poo poo you gently caress

Holy poo poo you fuckballs. It didn't belong there, he doesn't list himself under automotive repair (just oil changes), it will piss him off that his one self saddo review went away. Why don't you post that you went for the oil change and you stayed for the 6 inch turkey since the hot dogs nearby suck rear end.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The sanctity of yelp is of utmost importance

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Darth123123 posted:

SHAME SHAME SHAME

i did my part to subsidize comedy like any good communist should

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Un-l337-Pork posted:

ersatz retard hot dogs

Triticum Guzzler burning the gently caress outta SoundMonkey posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got a big rear end hot dog with all the fixins (PILED HIGH) and a coke (not in the bottle) from Costco for $1.63 after tax today.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
How much cum do you think Doobie put on the food of those retard goons that went to the doghouse and announced themselves

bukkake piled high

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

EL BROMANCE posted:

I love that the Facebook page I get (not the official one, because I don't live in the US) states that its primarily a burger restaurant.
He basically admitted on his FB at one point that everyone told him to make burgers and fries instead, so he did. So we got pictures of weird burgers with humpbacked, stem-filled lettuce propping up limp, unmelted cheese slices.

Bob Loblaw posted:

Holy poo poo you fuckballs. It didn't belong there, he doesn't list himself under automotive repair (just oil changes), it will piss him off that his one self saddo review went away. Why don't you post that you went for the oil change and you stayed for the 6 inch turkey since the hot dogs nearby suck rear end.
more importantly you did it easily with one request and Doob in all his months of whining about froggers still hasn't figured Yelp out

Raku posted:

How much cum do you think Doobie put on the food of those retard goons that went to the doghouse and announced themselves
They were pretty nice to the guy so probably none. They brought along Uncomfortable Asian Girl though so don't rule out bukakke.

He did get his revenge later on though by promising nobody else could have a meal because combos don't exist.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am moving through Reform, Alabama on Google Maps and it looks like the saddest place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

rotinaj posted:

I am moving through Reform, Alabama on Google Maps and it looks like the saddest place
I need to spring for the Google Street View panorama thing on Wii U so I can become fully immersed in the sadness

• Locked thread