Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Rush that court. Rush the poo poo out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Woo baby! ISU loves the court rush.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

And Kansas probably just wrapped up their 80th straight Big 12 title.

:D

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

GOT EM WITH THE OL SHOOP DA WHOOP

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
That was a great loving game

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Three Iowa teams have beaten a number one ranked school this season.

Iowa: The Land of Giant-Killers

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm
*cracks Natty*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can someone describe the technical at the end? My stream cut out when it was 79-77 so I didn't see it, and the game was over by the time I got it back.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

OctoberBlues posted:

Can someone describe the technical at the end? My stream cut out when it was 79-77 so I didn't see it, and the game was over by the time I got it back.

Iowa State was inbounding the ball and had a guy run out of bounds and they threw it to him (so he would end up being the inbounder). OU's defender was all over him thinking they were trying to pass it in bounds to him and he touched him while he was out of bounds so automatic T.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ah, thanks, I was thinking that might be it but no one on twitter actually described it!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
E: nevermind

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Doing God's work--beating Duke

http://www.scout.com/college/syracuse/story/1633857-watch-robersons-nasty-1-handed-dunk-vs-duke

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Grittybeard posted:

Iowa State was inbounding the ball and had a guy run out of bounds and they threw it to him (so he would end up being the inbounder). OU's defender was all over him thinking they were trying to pass it in bounds to him and he touched him while he was out of bounds so automatic T.

A beautiful bullshit play.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I can't wait for this lovely Duke team to get a 1-seed, It's going to be delicious.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Three out of the four Iowa teams beating the number 1 team in the same year is pretty rad. Step your game up, Drake!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Drake is playing the long con here. They will win the MVC tourney with a 12-22 record and beat the overall #1 seed in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

Drake is playing the long con here. They will win the MVC tourney with a 12-22 record and beat the overall #1 seed in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Insha'allah.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DERERK PARDON

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Death To Ranked Teams!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Thanks to Stefan Moody and some weird officiating, Ole Miss is getting ready to run us out of the gym despite missing two of their better players. We will never not be horrible on the road, it seems.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

IU is 8 minutes away from 11 wins in a row. They've almost all been against below average/bad teams, but I thought this team was dead in the water after getting blown out by Duke. Nice turnaround since that time.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

INSANE MCKINTOSH LAYUP

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ahahahaha what the gently caress illinois

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
KU is getting loving housed by a barely over .500 Okie State team, holy poo poo.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Will be interesting to see how NC State blows a 25-point halftime lead to lose here at Pitt.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

R.D. Mangles posted:

ahahahaha what the gently caress illinois

I wanna watch Illinois/Rutges now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Man, watching a really young team is so frustrating. Florida is insanely streaky and sucks at the end of games. The shot selection sucks and the free throw shooting sucks.

Anyways, we won yay

Miss State has lost like 6 games by 5 or fewer points. That's insane.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MourningView posted:

KU is getting loving housed by a barely over .500 Okie State team, holy poo poo.

I'm sad I didn't watch that game.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm kinda disappointed that South Carolina is gonna escape with the win, Death To Ranked Teams means death to all ranked teams, not just the highest ones.

Oh well, hopefully one of LSU/Northwestern/Georgetown/Clemson can get it done tonight.

Not Houston though. Undefeated postseason-ineligible SMU is funnier than the last undefeated team losing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

I'm kinda disappointed that South Carolina is gonna escape with the win, Death To Ranked Teams means death to all ranked teams, not just the highest ones.

Oh well, hopefully one of LSU/Northwestern/Georgetown/Clemson can get it done tonight.

Not Houston though. Undefeated postseason-ineligible SMU is funnier than the last undefeated team losing.

cats are toast

much better than last game though

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

Hey, screw you, pal. We already lost last week. :mad:

Seriously, what an awesome comeback. We played like garbage for 80% of the game and Oxford has typically been a house of horrors for us*, so this is huge. I'm starting to actually trust this team, which is scary.

*This was only our second win in Oxford ever, lol. Jesus.

RumbleFish fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 20, 2016

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

R.D. Mangles posted:

cats are toast

much better than last game though

Tre Demps has emerged from his coma. 'Cats are still in this.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Piper posted:

Tre Demps has emerged from his coma. 'Cats are still in this.

welcome to the party, pal

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sanjay Lumpkin is a pro-tier name.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU'RE KILLING ME DEMPS

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
UNLV playin ugly on the road

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

loving poo poo TWO YEARS IN A ROW

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Can we PLEASE get some Dererk Pardon minutes in overtime? Please Collins!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Piper posted:

Can we PLEASE get some Dererk Pardon minutes in overtime? Please Collins!!

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Northwestern looking like a real basketball team. Good for them.

• Locked thread