Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Boinks posted:

edit--> How do you even screw up breakfast? lol

Not enough hungry truckers looking out for hot breakfast snacks I guess.

I mean I assume Doob is running on a razor thin margin as it is, so I guess he figures if breakfast doesn't net him a profit there's no point to keeping it. Too much trouble, Doob plum gave out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Get your ice cold eggs... in the tray...

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I thought all-day breakfast was a thing now?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Eatin' a lovely 7/11 dog. This ones for you Doobs.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

He's always got the fried chicken salad to fall back on:

"a sold salad" is the most Mavis Beacon phrase in the drat world

ask for it

I'd eat that filthy salad. Looks about the most edible thing are Doobs has produced.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I thought all-day breakfast was a thing now?

Doob can't cook two menus and change your oil. He's not Superman you know.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Boinks posted:

So he spent $150 on equipment and maybe $20 a week on supplies to get breakfast going and that's too much of a strain on his finances? lol Breakfast must have been terrible if he couldn't make that back in a week.

edit--> How do you even screw up breakfast? lol

seriously you buy bacon, then fake eggs in a carton, then you put them on your greasy rear end grill

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not gunna lie, seeing a macaroni and cheese chili dog really makes me wanna go to Doobie's. If there was a doobie's near me I would eat there probably 3 times a week.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Germstore posted:

What's the red stuff under the cheese? Is it pepperoni? Did ol' doobie make a two meat salad?

Those are tomatoes but I understand why you don't know what a vegetable looks like.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

bradzilla posted:

Those are tomatoes but I understand why you don't know what a vegetable looks like.

Honestly did not expect a vegetable under the nearly solid layer of cheese that the fried chicken was resting on.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Plus Doobie is very against the whole two meat lifestyle. Meat should nestle in a bun, as god intended.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

If there was a doobie's near me I would eat there probably 3 times a week.

Any day now.

CatfishClyde
Jul 22, 2001
Orange Rhyming Dictionary
lmbo tomatoes, what a weird and wacky thing to put on a salad

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Joke's on you, Doobs sold one franchise of the shack to his company registered in the Cayman Islands as part of an elaborate tax dodging scheme.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

Joke's on you, Doobs sold one franchise of the shack to his company registered in the Cayman Islands as part of an elaborate tax dodging scheme.

Wolf Cola... in the bottle...

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Doobie's Dog Houses are gonna spread across the country like a cancer and it will all be soundmonkey's fault.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

2 1/2 dozen eggs for 4 bux? I'd take it

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
doobie doin good ill buy a doobs franchise what is the initial investment like $40 or something? where do i get my WINGS and COLA in the bottle

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SaltLick posted:

2 1/2 dozen eggs for 4 bux? I'd take it

Priced to go. He needs to get them gone.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doobie probably super successful at breakfast just didn't like waking up at 530 to get ready for that morning commute.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I wonder if he gets his wings from Sam's Club or Costco.

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
How the gently caress was that a salad ffs

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Priced to go. He needs to get them gone.

Why doesn't he just make his family omelets for breakfast for a few days? Or is he that desperate for $4?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SaltLick posted:

Doobie probably super successful at breakfast just didn't like waking up at 530 to get ready for that morning commute.

:lol: if you think anyone in Reform has a job that isn't selling meth out of their house

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
lol cook them dogs doob!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

:lol: if you think anyone in Reform has a job that isn't selling meth out of their house

Gotta hit up doobies on the way to Walgreens for my ritual purchase of cough medicine

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Are there no grocery stores or walmarts in that hellhole? How lovely is the community at his church that if you see the facebook post of a local Rapper/Sewerman/ traditional marriage activist hawking unsold eggs from a failed business venture that you'd be OK picking them up for market price (Pretty sure it's $4 a dozen. Doobster doesn't do deals.)

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

OctoberBlues posted:

Why doesn't he just make his family omelets for breakfast for a few days? Or is he that desperate for $4?

That's what I was thinking. Just take all that poo poo home and let your family eat it. Frozen orange juice and pancake mix aren't going bad any time soon.

What a weirdo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

HoAssHo posted:

What a weirdo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:rip: breakfast menu

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Unfortunately are oil change and light automotive venture are not given the responce we wanted.....12 bottles of 5W-30 oil $9.99 each....pile of slightly used rags $4/handful....

EDIT: loving lol at $1.25 per cup of lovely doobie diner coffee

EDIT2: Tasha's Big Stack: 4-pancakes stacked up High

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 19, 2016

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Please tell me that's real. Please tell me Tasha's Big Stack is real.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SaltLick posted:

Also probably needed the money to pay the landlord for another month of him sitting in an abandoned oil change shack waiting for customers that never even see the drat thing

Last Buffalo posted:

Are there no grocery stores or walmarts in that hellhole? How lovely is the community at his church that if you see the facebook post of a local Rapper/Sewerman/ traditional marriage activist hawking unsold eggs from a failed business venture that you'd be OK picking them up for market price (Pretty sure it's $4 a dozen. Doobster doesn't do deals.)
lovely enough that he first thought of breakfast because he bought donuts from a door to door donut salesman

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

CrashCat posted:

I'll tell you the truth but I warn you it's boring.

It was hellthread and Ralp gave all the top posters forums cancer. It was annoying so when he offered a chance to swear off hellthread and lose the cancer I took it. I just posted in hellthread to have fun but it's apparently a stink you can't wash off. Soon after the various spinoff threads like Doobie threads were constantly being whined about in QCS so I felt I had to watch out there if I wanted to avoid being punished when someone finally got their wish. We hit a dull patch in Doob history after the posts died down after the anti-gay crusade incident so I admitted that the topic was kinda dead (because it's really loving hard to top that amazing turn of events) and I was immediately branded some sort of Frogger Judas. I never asked for any topic to be closed or banned and I don't generally think that solves anything.

Told you it was boring.

It seems like you're enjoying the new doobie thread when star wars betamax, a champion of these threads, is now a mod. No, you're not a frogger judas. I think you're just a fairweather frogger, which is worse

please be real :pray:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why doesn't he just make breakfast burger specials for the next week

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Germstore posted:

Doobie's Diner > About > Page Info > Show Menu

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Cromulent posted:

Unfortunately are oil change and light automotive venture are not given the responce we wanted.....12 bottles of SW-40 oil $9.99 each....pile of slightly used rags $4/handful....

EDIT2: Tasha's Big Stack: 4-pancakes stacked up High

The man is charging 50 cents for ice for breakfast. What a capitalist

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I find gendered breakfasts very problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cromulent posted:

That's the least egregious thing on there really.

Lol at $9 for a 2x2x2

Lol at $1.75 for an egg considering he's selling 30 for $4

• Locked thread