Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

new silent hill monsters pretty spooky

Double legs mannequin monster really let herself go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Whelp, hello new fetish.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

now we're talkin

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I had a can of baked beans for dinner tonight

:smith:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

Just get one.

thats my fetish

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

KiteAuraan posted:

I want to know how a vegan gets fat. I ate vegan yesterday and it was like, 1500 calories total, and I ate a shitton.

When i started cooking at an indian place i had vegan food for lunch everyday and gained 10lbs because i didn't realize that chana masala over rice is is caloric neutron star

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

I had a can of baked beans for dinner tonight

:smith:

Does it do yoga too

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Humboldt Squid posted:

When i started cooking at an indian place i had vegan food for lunch everyday and gained 10lbs because i didn't realize that chana masala over rice is is caloric neutron star

#saagpaneer4life

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
I always feel shamed when I order McDonalds? :shrug:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thunder Moose posted:

shuld be. coulda had BK

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
when bernie sanders is elected president i am eagerly anticipating getting free mcdonalds gift cards every month

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Thunder Moose posted:

i had a mcchicken the other day

it cost $1

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

shuld be. coulda had BK

rodeo cheeseburger used to be $1 but not its $1.49

thats a 2oz cheeseburger with onion rings and bbq sauce

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

shuld be. coulda had BK

in australia burger king is called hungry jack's.

which just makes it sound like their food sucks because why would anyone there be hungry otherwise

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jack is the owner, he enjoys the temptation of meat smells. inside of his mouth is like the fountain at the mall.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

in australia burger king is called hungry jack's.

which just makes it sound like their food sucks because why would anyone there be hungry otherwise

does jack still look like the king??

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I was pissed when the "Whopper 2 for $5" went away but after installing the Burger King app on my phone, I have BOGO coupons available whenever I want :smuggo:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

didn't realize until just now that the picture was not someone on their knees

Holy poo poo, it's not someone on their knees.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I was pissed when the "Whopper 2 for $5" went away but after installing the Burger King app on my phone, I have BOGO coupons available whenever I want :smuggo:

does whopper 2 address the pvp imbalance of 1?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3_q_OQsgcg

my dream girl

also i can tell the difference between hfcs and sugar in soda because i have a good palate. it also helps me tell if my fries are from mcdonalds or wednys and if the burger i'm having has enough pizza on it. get on my level.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

When she turned away from the camera and revealed her full size, I was surprised. That woman is horribly overweight.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I think we should probably just exterminate the fat race, tbh

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

old dog child posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3_q_OQsgcg

my dream girl

also i can tell the difference between hfcs and sugar in soda because i have a good palate. it also helps me tell if my fries are from mcdonalds or wednys and if the burger i'm having has enough pizza on it. get on my level.

I'd love to lick her underwear after that.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

loving for real? My co-worker is fatter than any of those people and she works 8 hours just fine.

It's one thing to get aid if you legit can't work but these people are just lazy assholes imo. What you can't sit in a chair and answer phones for a few hours a day?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

loving for real? My co-worker is fatter than any of those people and she works 8 hours just fine.

It's one thing to get aid if you legit can't work but these people are just lazy assholes imo. What you can't sit in a chair and answer phones for a few hours a day?

wow, its like fat people are actually just lazy!

:monocle:

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
back in the day fat people could get jobs as circus attractions, but now no one wants to pay to see them as they can be seen everywhere for free

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

LordArgh posted:

back in the day fat people could get jobs as circus attractions, but now no one wants to pay to see them as they can be seen everywhere for free

pirating claims another victim

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Loling again at this picture

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

old dog child posted:

pirating claims another victim

you wouldn'tcouldn't download a fatty

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

paco650 posted:

I think we should probably just exterminate the fat race, tbh

Heil

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there was a real fat guy at my last job who fell asleep at his desk all the time. he wasn't in my department so gently caress if i cared. sometimes if i bought something from the soda machine he would wake up making gross noises.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Famethrowa posted:

you wouldn'tcouldn't download a fatty

The server is overloaded

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

there was a real fat guy at my last job who fell asleep at his desk all the time. he wasn't in my department so gently caress if i cared. sometimes if i bought something from the soda machine he would wake up making gross noises.

Ahahaha that brought back memories. We had a 400+lb IT guy who had to get a special desk at a place I used to work. He was so fat he couldn't fit his stomach under a desk. He would also constantly fall asleep with his head leaning back and would make horrible snoring choking noises all afternoon, usually after he had eaten 3 philly cheese steaks from the grill down the road. He also smelled awful, which I guess is what happens when you can't scrub your 400 lb folds.
A couple people who were stuck in a room with him would complain about him snoring and freaking them out and I think he either died or got fired or something, I can't remember.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
People are fat because they can't afford to eat healthy food!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-help-diet.html

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

pop tarts fall under the the food groups of both sweets and grains, she's doing fine

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the mysterious jar of "fluff" in the top cupboard.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Say Nothing posted:

People are fat because they can't afford to eat healthy food!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-help-diet.html

just spitballing here but I'm pretty sure the cost of like two or maybe three of those snack food items would buy her a week's worth of rice, which is both less fattening and more filling by calorie count. idg where this "healthy food is more expensive" poo poo comes from.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

just spitballing here but I'm pretty sure the cost of like two or maybe three of those snack food items would buy her a week's worth of rice, which is both less fattening and more filling by calorie count. idg where this "healthy food is more expensive" poo poo comes from.

no, i disagree.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

I'm the mysterious jar of "fluff" in the top cupboard.

Marshmallow fluff is the jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

quote:

Livid Sabrina, 37 - who used to work in MacDonald’s - said: “Normally we have home-cooked meals, but once in a while I let them have a treat.

Must be some drat lovely home cooking, if McDonald's is a treat.

• Locked thread