Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

Rob Smith apparently doesn't know the difference between a great speaker and a great poet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

I love that part of the movie when he White Men is put in carbonite by Dark Men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qND0aIXOLbw

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Post 9-11 User posted:

Separate but equal isn't a reference to race or I'm so old only I remember what that means?

What?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Bell vs. Jarlsberg, fight!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

This one is one of those "literally opposite of reality" cartoons. To be more accurate it would have to be a Republican saying "Just because they say they won't bite us doesn't mean they actually won't, right?"

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

vyelkin posted:

This one is one of those "literally opposite of reality" cartoons. To be more accurate it would have to be a Republican saying "Just because they say they won't bite us doesn't mean they actually won't, right?"

Eh, it's just the right picking their new Great Enemy. For a while it was Islam in general but that didn't seem to stick as well as they'd like so now they're picking Iran specifically.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

vyelkin posted:

No, you see, the head honcho of Iran (Khomeini or Khamenei or however you spell it these days) said "Death to America" at a political rally or something. What do you think he's gonna do with those Obamanukes, not nuke America? Don't be an idiot.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Got a good laugh today reading Reagan's adopted son scolding Obama for making a deal with Iran.

Selachian posted:

A fact I don't think anyone criticizing the Oscars is ignorant of???

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Selachian posted:

Yes that's literally the issue, thank you Bell

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Saint Sputnik posted:

A fact I don't think anyone criticizing the Oscars is ignorant of???

I mean, I think I see what he's getting at. There's a lot of focus on the oscars being racist not nominating any nonwhite actors while a lot of people sort of gloss over the fact that probably half the reason why that is is because Hollywood almost never casts nonwhite actors as important characters.

Like, a lot of the discussion in the "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" is centered around the Oscars itself and sort of stops there without considering the context or it being a symptom of a larger problem.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Kajeesus posted:

No, you see, the head honcho of Iran (Khomeini or Khamenei or however you spell it these days) said "Death to America" at a political rally or something. What do you think he's gonna do with those Obamanukes, not nuke America? Don't be an idiot.

You're mostly right but the guy you're thinking of is Ahmenijad or something like that, he's the president I think.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I feel like cartoonists everywhere are really glad that Sarah Palin Said a Thing

6 I'm positive that Catalino ripped off that Palin face from Zina Saunders. Not the first time he's used it either. Even putting that aside, goddamn this is some ugly work.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Yes Kirschen, I'm sure that 15 year old child independently developed his ideology and hatred toward Israelis for no good reason other than "Jews bad." Good show.

Also Britain? Roving rape gangs and hooligans everywhere. I just saw that documentary the other day about the milk bars.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I get a little thrill whenever conservative cartoonists take time from Hillary-bashing to do a good solid Bernie hit piece. Feels like he's made it. It's Happening :D

:eyepop: Of all the people who could call Trump a RINO I didn't expect 7oden to be the first

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Trump is literally a RINO though.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

This is nothing but stoking contempt and isn't really saying anything

at the same time I love it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Calm down alnilam, calm down, it's just a cartoon polar bear hanging out with a cartoon penguin, it's just a metaphor :shepface:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
That's the only ice left in the world due to global warming

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kirschen always represent Palestinian terrorists with happy smiles. Look at this crooked cross, it's just cute.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cat Mattress posted:

Kirschen always represent Palestinian terrorists with happy smiles. Look at this crooked cross, it's just cute.

I believe that is a Cactuar actually

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

alnilam posted:

Calm down alnilam, calm down, it's just a cartoon polar bear hanging out with a cartoon penguin, it's just a metaphor :shepface:
Man the Far Side looks different

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

E:\gayabortions\caricature\01.gif

Aaaaaaand save.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I hope to one day love anything the way JR Rose loves JMU sports.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

alnilam posted:

Just pretend it's a really badly drawn puffin

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

"Where the gently caress is your chin?"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
That Catalino is horrifying. Does the man have no shame?

Bennett already did this joke.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Did the JMU dog pin that button directly through his chest? Goddamn

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

1) The Oscar nominations are incredibly white, so much that the only nominees from Creed and Straight Outta Compton are white people.
2) Some people have found fault with this.
3) This makes Lester angry because the Oscars are "too PC, maaaaan," despite, uh, #1.
4) Somehow the big goddamn crybaby is therefore #2.
5) Having created this airtight logic, Lester goes to hit his wife again, calling it a night early.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

quote:

I'm not sure if Trump is supposed to be hunched over like a caveman or if he's supposed to be rubbing his rear end on the curtains. I'll just assume it's the latter because it's funnier.

U.T. Raptor fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jan 22, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Bernie is in good company but is unlikely to see electoral success. AGC.

edit: oh my god I just noticed the solar panels, is that supposed to be a dig at the idea of personal solar power?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

WAS SUCCESSFUL AT THE CITADEL

Mike Houston, The Citadel records:
2014: 5-7
2015: 9-4, FCS Championship Second Round
...and that's it.

He did beat South Carolina, a FBS team—albeit a goddamn terrible one that had quit on the season.

drat you, JRROSE! for making me look any of that up.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

""I don't want to see more women in movies" - A Woman" - A Man

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I like how he snuck Bilingual in there too.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
I did not expect Donald Trump's "yuge" to be such a big talking point. Isn't it just a regional (like tri-state) thing?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Someone in my Facebook feed linked an article by Tim Kreider about the current primary race, and I want to quote the whole thing because it's all great but instead I'll just quote one paragraph:

Tim Kreider posted:

I actually find this primary weirdly cheering, and not just because it's made Republicans look like bumbling Disney villains. There is, admittedly, a satisfying justice in seeing the GOP taken hostage by the core of paranoid know-nothings it's cultivated as its base over the last few decades. It turns out there are some animals you can't safely domesticate, and the species H.L. Mencken identified as Boobus americanus is one of them. At this point they'll be lucky to end up with a nominee who accepts the Copernican model of the solar system. But it is, more importantly, evidence that large numbers of Americans are ready for major systemic changes, to second-guess fundamental assumptions that obviously aren't working anymore.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

beepsandboops posted:

I did not expect Donald Trump's "yuge" to be such a big talking point. Isn't it just a regional (like tri-state) thing?

People who talk that way deserve to be mocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

D.N. Nation posted:

1) The Oscar nominations are incredibly white, so much that the only nominees from Creed and Straight Outta Compton are white people.

Wait, seriously? :psyduck: I just figured they got snubbed, how the gently caress do you watch Straight Outta Compton and think "yes, it was the white guy who deserves praise".

• Locked thread