Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I used to work at The Store and holy poo poo these people are insanely stupid. We've never had roads get shut down for more than 24 hours, and that happened in like 2002 or some poo poo. It's not 1870 any more you shitfucks.

whats really funny is that there is usually plenty of canned goods left that nobody buys because even though we dont have power or whatever lets buy these perisbile goods and not anythign that will last for more than a day in the event of an actual emergency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
in reform: subway is breathing a sigh of relief.

Eat Fresh

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Spanish Manlove posted:

Somebody hosed around with this message at Jan 19, 2016 around 4:52 PM

Shouldn't you be in QCS trying to save us from this horribly unfunny thread?

Angela Christine posted:

Now y'all might think there aren't enough doobfans in the world to pay enough to make it worth his while. I'll just point out that Shmorky gets $817 US dollars a month just to live his dream. https://www.patreon.com/shmorky?ty=h If Shmorky can do it, Doobie can do it. He's a renaissance man.

Gosh I bet he lives in a mansion.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

Wow... the doobies dogs after-the-credits-scene is really dragging
i posted Fries, that was your drat out

only a bad producer blames the actors

wait that's the director's job i think

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Melmac posted:

I am confused. He's selling bread and milk now? Unless he meant "Doobie is ready".

Doobie no!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Melmac posted:

I am confused. He's selling bread and milk now? Unless he meant "Doobie is ready".

Doobie looks a good 10 years younger in that photo. Maybe he sold the shack for the secret of eternal youth.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

KennyLoggins posted:

in reform: subway is breathing a sigh of relief.

Eat Fresh

The KIDS!!! sure aren't though

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

I'm banned from Doobie's Facebook now. I can no longer make helpful suggestions.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Manifest posted:

Shouldn't you be in QCS trying to save us from this horribly unfunny thread?

Gosh I bet he lives in a mansion.

Drawing a couple of smurf ripoffs a month can't be too time consuming. Theoretically he could also work a normal job. I say theoretically because it's Shmorky

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Wizzle posted:

I'm banned from Doobie's Facebook now. I can no longer make helpful suggestions.

I'm banned due to geographic discrimination. Even a USA VPN doesn't help. The black lady hacker from the north must have set up security that sophisticated.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wizzle posted:

why does he even bother if he's never going to hot dog again? Cmon Doob, let the KIDS!!! post what they want

p.s. why won't anyone explain why it's called oobie's og hous!!!!

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 22, 2016

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This is bringing to mind the thought of someone doing some remi Gaillard poo poo dressed like this but it takes a dark turn when doobie proceeds to shoot him 6 times with 00 buck

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Good lord. I was saving this thread until after the semester was over. This has been a whirlwind of an adventure and I'm sad to see it go.

Although part of me... part of me is excited to see what Doobie has in store for us. I don't think we've seen the last of Claude Wayne "Dooby" Robinson.

dog bless

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doobie: I have to go now my planet needs me (Doobie died on the way back to his hotdog planet)

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MikeyLikesIt posted:

Who was your favorite Doobie supporting cast member?

Was Riley the new employee? Or Mr. Wade the Pinto Bean eating champ? And who couldn't love Sammy the American flag pie eating patriot.

C'mon now, it was clearly Doob's mom who blindly defended him when confronted with his deception of SA, demanded that people who posted "LMFAO" should be banned from facebook, then tried to guilt trip her son out of barstools when he had lost his business and his dream died.

Hats off to Doobie's mom, she wins the "drat, people really can be this horrible" award

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

FrankieGoes posted:

Landlord lied.

Dreams dun died.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

tomstuart posted:

irs man - *uhh mr robinson you know you cant claim all of thse suplies as a business expense and then just eat them at home right, you have to pay your business for those*

doobie - blank stare

Cooked Books - tax right off 2015 . it's good And Messy

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Drunk Nerds posted:

Hats off to Doobie's mom, she wins the "drat, people really can be this horrible" award

Godless goons give Doobie $15k~ out of general kindness, Momma Hot Dog praises Jesus.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

EL BROMANCE posted:

Godless goons give Doobie $15k~ out of general kindness, Momma Hot Dog praises Jesus.

God made goons dumb.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Berious posted:

Maybe he asked if he could get one free because of all his twitter followers :iiam:

One needs a floor drain for a soda fountain, it's regulation

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can we not say doob lost his business because that's not what happened and we need accuracy so future generations knows what happened

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Can we not say doob lost his business because that's not what happened and we need accuracy so future generations knows what happened

Well, technically, Doob lost his business before the game even started by not locking down a standard long lease that business use.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alright well, thanks for the laughs all. see ya

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Alan Smithee posted:

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? I haven't read the thread and OP isn't updating OP

dude my fault I just got back from a long haul work trip for a couple weeks

will fix the op tomorrow

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

CrashCat posted:

then they can get permabanned for being a mentally ill stalker obsessed weirdo poop toucher autist

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Bregor posted:

Great pic Doob, keep on slingin' them dogs

I wonder how many warrants are out on this guy. I'm going to guess 3.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

it's too late for me, save yourself

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

That DICK! posted:

Alright well, thanks for the laughs all. see ya

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

CrashCat posted:

it's too late for me, save yourself

i will tell our children u went down fighting

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

tomstuart posted:

otherwise why does the shack having bread and milk mean anything to his family at home

unless hes using his business supplies for personal use

totally fuckingup his taxes

god who loving knows

lol you think he pays taxes?

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
a second dog has hit tashas jaw

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

E-eat that little turd.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Drunk Nerds posted:

Well, technically, Doob lost his business before the game even started by not locking down a standard long lease that business use.

Oobie made a decision that showed a lack of business acumen or experience? Get the gently caress out of town.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Regrettable posted:

I wonder how many warrants are out on this guy. I'm going to guess 3.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
doobies dead, so what

(((i will forever regret never tasting the buns of doobies dogs, never having a single one of doobies dogs touch my tongue, doobies dog. doobies dog..........))))

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I hope what happened was that Doobie pissed off the landlord and now he just wants him gone. The bunker will sit empty for years but he'd rather that then have to deal with ol' Doob.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

:rip: doodie's dog house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope what happened was that Doobie pissed off the landlord and now he just wants him gone. The bunker will sit empty for years but he'd rather that then have to deal with ol' Doob.

i hope the landlord is gay and got a call from tasha.

• Locked thread