Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"Fallout 4: PC Mod Prevents Character From Automatically Assigning Settlement Quests"

Kill your loving self if you know what this means.

When this shows up as "trending" on my news feed, I know that there is no hope and my generation is doomed to be a bunch of autistic poop socking retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

its just a video game, calm down OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FIRST TIME posted:

"Fallout 4: PC Mod Prevents Character From Automatically Assigning Settlement Quests"

When this shows up as "trending" on my news feed, I know that there is no hope and my generation is doomed to be a bunch of autistic poop socking retards.

I play on PS4, so i don't know what this means

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FIRST TIME posted:

he says as he browses facebook and pays attention to the newsfeed on the right

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

FIRST TIME posted:

you sure do get mad about dumb poo poo! :D

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
well what does it mean?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

well what does it mean?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't know what any of those words mean, both in this context and just overall

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Don't get your loving news from facebook.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cantaloupe posted:

I don't know what any of those words mean, both in this context and just overall

op mad that a mod doesn't work right

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

FIRST TIME posted:

lmao it's your tracking cookies telling facebook you read a bunch of dumb nerd poo poo about video games you dilhole

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op i dont think this thread is going the way you wanted it to, you dipshit

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

lmao it's your tracking cookies telling facebook you read a bunch of dumb nerd poo poo about video games you dilhole

lol

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
nah op. wait for when "Molerat tits mod" starts trending.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Velkest posted:

yeah op at least make a thread with pictures of molerat tits and try to entertain us

btw if anyone has pictures of molerat tits pls pm me

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
way to self own by hating poo poo fb picked out of sites you spend all day reading

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Velkest posted:

No way this doesn't already exist.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

wiffle ball bat posted:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

This says more about you and your news feed than it does about anybody else, poopsock brethren

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
If it tracks your cookies why do I keep getting poo poo about celebrities. I don't give a gently caress about celebrities and don't visit sites about them

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Node posted:

If it tracks your cookies why do I keep getting poo poo about celebrities. I don't give a gently caress about celebrities and don't visit sites about them

then someone is browsing celebrity bullshit on your computer

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Blazing Zero posted:

then someone is browsing celebrity bullshit on your computer

i am by my computer's side 24/7, nobody touches my darling

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

maybe you got hacked, node :ohdear:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

wiffle ball bat posted:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

well what does it mean?

gently caress if I know! :shrug:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Blazing Zero posted:

maybe you got hacked, node :ohdear:

alright i knew this was going to happen eventually but time to kill myself. bye

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Node posted:

i think they just give that to everybody. you can't really have a celebrity culture if only people that care hear about it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

well what does it mean?

fallout 4 has settlements and to unlock them you have to do quests for them and they're automatically assigned when they are available and now there's a mod that removes the automatic assignment so you have to manually assign it.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i helped all the other settlements until i took an arrow to the knee!>!>!?!!?!!?

hehahaa. gamging humor. lol. games. GAMES!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cowman posted:

fallout 4 has settlements and to unlock them you have to do quests for them and they're automatically assigned when they are available and now there's a mod that removes the automatic assignment so you have to manually assign it.

that seems reasonable tbqh

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i helped all the other settlements until i took an arrow to the knee!>!>!?!!?!!?

lol

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Seen any elves? Hahahahaha!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Cowman posted:

This explains everything.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Node posted:

Seen any elves? Hahahahaha!

patrolling the Mojave desert makes me wish i had an overrated lets play channel

FuzzyBuddha
Dec 7, 2003

Preston gives no shits about your tantrum.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
all my tracking cookie ads are for johnsonville sausages, my favorite brand of sausage. grill up some game with johnsonville

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its not like im going to sausage websites i just bought a bunch of sausages once and i guess they interfaced with my computer. cheeky bastards

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

www posted:

its just a video game, calm down OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Cowman posted:

those quests can fill up your quest log with garbage stuff you don't wanna do too so this is a good mod thanks for alerting me to it op

• Locked thread