Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
It's 1983 and I'm excited for the new and shiny...
This poll is closed.
The Intellivision 2 34 22.67%
The COLECO ADAM 19 12.67%
The Vectrex 35 23.33%
The Atari 5200 62 41.33%
Total: 150 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

limaCAT posted:

probated

Banned or 100000 hour probation

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm not going to read through all your posts to make sure, report yourself or PM me if you want a probation.

I'll snitch on him don't worry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

whoever that idiot was that said books with genre are bad should read Canticle for Liebowitz or just gently caress off whichever I guess

you should make sure to read an entire conversation before contributing!

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

hackbunny posted:

I'll snitch on him don't worry

Best friend ever. :swoon:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Looper posted:

Never

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Looper posted:

Pfff, who has time for that!? Knee jerk reactions are what this forum deserves.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you contribute your uninformed opinions or stupid questions to a discussion without reading the 49 prior pages of the general chat thread

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

How can you say you don't like Final Fantasy 13 if you don't finish all the side quests, read every datalog entry, and have a physical copy of the Ultimania guide?

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Level Slide posted:

How can you say you don't like Final Fantasy 13 if you don't finish all the side quests, read every datalog entry, and have a physical copy of the Ultimania guide?

Counterpoint: How could anyone who does that like FF13?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like FF13

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Zombies' Downfall posted:

lol if you contribute your uninformed opinions or stupid questions to a discussion without reading the 49 prior pages of the general chat thread

unironically

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Baal posted:

I like FF13

Fascinating...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The games you like are cool too

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Baal posted:

I like FF13

But would you still like it if you finished all the side quests, read every datalog entry, and had a physical copy of the Ultimania guide?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Snak posted:

But would you still like it if you finished all the side quests, read every datalog entry, and had a physical copy of the Ultimania guide?

i mean if he liked it enough to do that then he probably would still continue to like it after

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Snak posted:

Probably

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Baal posted:

Probably

Yeah I don't have anything against FF13, I was just giving you poo poo. Play whatever you like :)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's cool, we have fun here

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

japanese nerd writing is better than western nerd writing because at least it's not pretending to be anything other than garbage. a game like bioshock infinite has its head shoved completely up its own rear end, on top of being garbage

i also feel like a lot of people don't like japanese writing because it doesn't inflate their ego and make them feel like they're smart or have good taste like a game like bioshock would. it's just bad, and rolls around in it like a pig in poo poo

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

icantfindaname posted:

japanese nerd writing is better than western nerd writing because at least it's not pretending to be anything other than garbage. a game like bioshock infinite has its head shoved completely up its own rear end, on top of being garbage

i also feel like a lot of people don't like japanese writing because it doesn't inflate their ego and make them feel like they're smart or have good taste like a game like bioshock would. it's just bad, and rolls around in it like a pig in poo poo

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

icantfindaname posted:

I hope you die slowly in a fire

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

icantfindaname posted:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
American nerds write like this, Japanese nerds write like [this]

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Broseph Brostar posted:

American nerds write like this, Japanese nerds write like [this]

yes. and the japanese nerd writing is better

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

icantfindaname posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If someone wants to make a new Vita thread they can. I'll be watching it more closely.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

FactsAreUseless posted:

If someone wants to make a new Vita thread they can. I'll be watching it more closely.

I'm gonna start making it when I get home

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Woah

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Playstation Morte

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Wait what's the original of this?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Snak posted:

Wait what's the original of this?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPm07aEAQ4

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Get good

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i exaggerated the games flaws for comic effect

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Vita thread was a disaster and I was always proud of and sad for Policenaut because of how much effort he put into it to keep it from turning into 24/7 anime boobs.

limaCAT posted:

probation

As a fellow sharktank broke brain, I'll report you without prejudice.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Vita thread did not go out with a bang nor a whimper, but instead a tsunami of muscle chicks.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

icantfindaname posted:

http://youtu.be/9OVv-J-LXQU

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Nerd writing is when you find graffiti in the high school bathroom but it's all calculus and Latin jokes

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

The Taint Reaper posted:

Vita thread did not go out with a bang nor a whimper, but instead a tsunami of muscle chicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJ_L4Wxu9k

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

Nerd writing is when you find graffiti in the high school bathroom but it's all calculus and Latin jokes

nisi id legere possis, stultus es!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Latin bathroom graffiti is just Catullus.

• Locked thread