Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Drifter, even though you and I are both in the same area where bike prices are high due to being able to ride year round, the price you listed is loving insane. And I hope your registration didn't lapse.

You're better off parting it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

Ghostnuke posted:

Sold my bike, so the leathers are going too. Set of Dainese jacket and pants, they zip together. Both are perforated and in great shape and have never been in an accident. The jacket is pretty much brand new, only wore it a few times. It has the additional back protector included. They are both size 50. Would like to get $700 + actual shipping.

Just reposting this. Make an offer if you want.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Angryboot posted:

Drifter, even though you and I are both in the same area where bike prices are high due to being able to ride year round, the price you listed is loving insane. And I hope your registration didn't lapse.

You're better off parting it out.

What's a good price for it as it is? I just said two because I sold a running 2013 with 26k for 3k. Maybe I got ludicrously lucky on that and it's finally run out. :shrug:
Fifteen; twelve; a grand, hot side of five? Bowl of Nachos? I'll defer to you guys if you think it's fair. SA's always been pretty realistic about things.

And no, my reg on it is just non-op. It's the cheaper option.
It ran perfectly until I stopped riding it. :saddowns:

I suppose I could butcher it up, or spend a couple hundred + my forseeably nonexistant bike repair time to get it running again, but ehhhhhhh. If I get it running again, what would its value be?

I just know I'm not using it, and it'd be nicer to have it gone than bring it with me. If I have to bring it I'll have to futz with it and I'm not very excited about that.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jan 23, 2016

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Drifter posted:

hot side of five? Bowl of Nachos?

I'll bite. My Nachos are killer, FYI.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
It's easily worth around 2k running and complete. Figure around 1000-1500 not running.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Z3n posted:

It's easily worth around 2k running and complete. Figure around 1000-1500 not running.

Thanks, Z3n.

Lazy me'd let it go for 700 or 800 here if you think it's likely between $1-1.5k. I'm not really out to make a profit on SA, and I know it's probably inconvenient to haul a trailer around (or own a truck :lol: :suicide: )

I could toss it up on Craigslist in a week if no one wants it.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
oops

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I've got a buddy that's looking for a first bike - calling a short dibs here while I figure out how I'd do transport / pickup.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Z3n posted:

I've got a buddy that's looking for a first bike - calling a short dibs here while I figure out how I'd do transport / pickup.

If you come pick that up you best be stopping by so i can feed you.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Drifter posted:

Thanks, Z3n.

Lazy me'd let it go for 700 or 800 here if you think it's likely between $1-1.5k. I'm not really out to make a profit on SA, and I know it's probably inconvenient to haul a trailer around (or own a truck :lol: :suicide: )

I could toss it up on Craigslist in a week if no one wants it.

I'll take it. Buddy actually happens to be down there right now, so hopefully we can arrange pickup this weekend!

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Z3n posted:

I'll take it. Buddy actually happens to be down there right now, so hopefully we can arrange pickup this weekend!

Okay. I responded to your PM and we'll get in touch. I'm at work a lot, even on the weekends, but I will do my best to accommodate you, cycle brother.

If only there were some way to include cursedshitbox's nacho deal into this as well. :shepface:

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
e: got pants, so one-piece suit or pants is no longer what I am after.

Looking now for a Aerostich Roadcrafter jacket or similar. The key is waterproof shell, I don't want a shell that gets waterlogged and a liner that doesn't get wet but definitely gets cold.

clutchpuck fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 2, 2016

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!
Planning on getting rid my bike (R6) in the spring so I'll have no need for my gear. Gear is 2 - 3 riding summers old and are in good condition.

Icon Airmada Helmet in Rubatone. Comes with clear and silver shield...both have scratches but they aren't noticeable looking out. Size M - $100.00

Alpinestars S2MX Gloves in Black. Size L - $35.00

Teknic Mercury Leather Jacket in Black. Size 44 USA - $100.00

Icon Royal Drive wax denim pants in Black w/D3O kneepads. Size 32 - $70.00

TCX X-RAP WP Boots in Anthracite/Grey. Size 10 USA - $80.00

PM if you're interested, I can take some photos. $325 for the whole lot!

Edit: I'm 5'11", 155lbs, skinny-fat. Gear all fits snug.

Sir.Tucker fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 1, 2016

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Could you gmail me (same username) pics of the jacket and pants? Also how tight are the pants on your waist, I'm an inch taller than you and a 33 waist so pants can be tricky, if they're tight on you they probably won't fit me.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 2, 2016

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!

Nitramster posted:

Could you gmail me (same username) pics of the jacket and pants? Also how tight are the pants on your waist, I'm an inch taller than you and a 33 waist so pants can be tricky, if they're tight on you they probably won't fit me.

Sent. The pants are loose on me being 32, I think 33 would be fine. Not sure on length though..

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Anyone want some sprockets for a zx6? 15/45 tooth. Sold the bike before I messed with them. Brand new unused.

Copy paste from email receipt.

Vortex Kawasaki ZX-6R 07-15 520 Steel Front Sprocket Select Sprocket: 15 Tooth, $24.61 USD
Vortex Kawasaki ZX-6R 07-15 520 Steel Rear Sprocket Select Sprocket: 45 Tooth, $41.64 USD

I dunno pay shipping and a couple bucks? They are just going to sit in my garage forever until I get sick of looking at them. They aren't worth dealing with craigslist idiots.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Sold!

Tenchrono fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Feb 4, 2016

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

BlackLaser posted:

Anyone want some sprockets for a zx6? 15/45 tooth. Sold the bike before I messed with them. Brand new unused.

Copy paste from email receipt.

Vortex Kawasaki ZX-6R 07-15 520 Steel Front Sprocket Select Sprocket: 15 Tooth, $24.61 USD
Vortex Kawasaki ZX-6R 07-15 520 Steel Rear Sprocket Select Sprocket: 45 Tooth, $41.64 USD

I dunno pay shipping and a couple bucks? They are just going to sit in my garage forever until I get sick of looking at them. They aren't worth dealing with craigslist idiots.

I've been thinking to replace the stock sprockets for a couple of months, so I"m interested.
Shoot me a mail, and we can work something out.

paul at niland dot tw

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

quote:

2008 Yamaha WR250x - 4500 miles

SOLD

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Feb 11, 2016

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Really looking forward to seeing that WRX on Thurs :f5:

HOKAY

$10 2 sets of EBC Organic SV650 (and maybe others) front brake pads model FA174. I have had these sealed and sitting in a drawer since shortly before my SV was totaled. I have two sets because they accidentally double shipped my order and let me keep the second set. I only ask that you PP me $10 to help with shipping. Hopefully they can help someone here with an SV save some money.

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Size 48 Dainese laguna seca 2 piece Perf. Black. Size 48 euro. Brand new.

Got it with my crazy discount from cycle gear before I quit that place. They won't let me exchange it for a different size (yet for some bizarre reason they let me exchange it out for a different color).
I will pass my discount on to you. :siren:$700 shipped.:siren: Retails for 1250.

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 9, 2016

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

NitroSpazzz posted:

2008 Yamaha WR250x - 4500 miles

Need to clear up some space for future projects and toys so the WR needs to go. Airbox mod, FMF fuel programmer, full FMF pipe with power bomb header and Q4 muffler.

Located near Knoxville, TN - Do a fly-n-ride, I'll pick you up from the airport then you can hit the Tail of the Dragon before heading home.

Goon price $3500 obo

Full details here - http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/5436240549.html

You have no idea how tempting this is, but I'd have to fly and ride back to Colorado and I don't hate myself that much. :(

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Akion posted:

You have no idea how tempting this is, but I'd have to fly and ride back to Colorado and I don't hate myself that much. :(

You're in luck, Coydog bought it a couple hours ago.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
gently caress/Thank You, Coydog!

I kinda want a 450 anyway. :(

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Akion posted:

Bro.
Here.
For days.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
drat coydog now we gotta ride dirty

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Razzled posted:

drat coydog now we gotta ride dirty

Hahah I was hoping you would sound off. Definitely want to terrorize the commonfolk with you soon. Plus you gotta tell me all the cool places to sumo, and teach me the Way Of The Wheelie.

I jumped a sidewalk and some curbs tonight, and enjoyed soaking up the worst roads in doraville. I forced myself to come back before I was arrested, but I hunger for more.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Gotta get my trip to Iceland budgeted first.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

All parts for SuperDuke 1290 - came off a 2014. In good working order, I've provided links to the parts where possible. All prices assuming local pickup. Located in Oakland, CA. Will ship for cost of shipping, PM me for a shipping quote. If you'd like additional pictures, please contact me. Thanks!

Rottweiler TRS-80 and normal throttle bodies: http://www.rottweilerperformance.com/tvs-80-tuned-velocity-stack/ - $50 for the set

Kickstand Removal Sensor: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-69011046044 - $20
Race Dongle: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-61312953044 - $75
(Race dongle on left, kickstand sensor on right)

WP Steering Damper Kit: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-61312905033 - $350
(Note: you will need to reduce your steering lock or this damper will strike the radiator - your other option is to purchase the KTM Racing Triple Trees).

Austin Racing Quick Release fuel cap: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ar-1290-fc - $100

KTM Racing rearsets with GP adjustment plate: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-61303937044 - $500

Racing Seat: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-61308947000 - $140

Pillion cover: http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-61307940044 - $45 (Sticker is removable)

Custom Belly Pan with extra metal for brackets: $80

Bazzaz stuff:
https://bazzaz.net/index.php/ktm/1290-super-duke-r-14-15
Bazzaz Z-AFM: $200

Bazzaz Z-FI TC (Traction control, QS, fuel mapping) - $600 (note: I have the quickshifter sensor for this (wires have been cut), but you should not use a spark cut quickshifter on the superduke. It will eject valve shims.)

Bazzaz TC Adjust/Map Select Switch: http://bazzaz.net/index.php/ems-accessories/tc-adjust-map-select-switch - $85

Bazzaz TC Active Light: http://bazzaz.net/index.php/ems-accessories/tc-active-light - $45

OEM Orange gas tank with fuel level sensor (Part number: 61307013044EBA http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ktmtwins/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=ktmdb&a=692&b=10&c=0&d=-TANK---SEAT---COVER ) - some minor dings/paint damage (see pictures) - $700

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?

Z3n posted:

SuperDuke
I should have held on to the black tank from a '15 with some light paint cracking.

Up for sale is a Honda HDS pocket tester for Motorcycle/ATV and marine - all 4 pin diagnostic connectors up to 2012 (AFAIK). Comes with two adapter sets for 4 pin connectors, the yellow wire which I believe is an inductive pickup, adapter for serial or USB. Powers up with the 120vac adapter, but the internal battery will not hold a charge - for it to be able to hold onto installed programs, the battery will have to be replaced. I have found them from $8 - $25 online. I don't have the software disks, but I have an SD card with the most recent installs and updates to 2012. XP required for install. $250 OBO.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Edit: Sold

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Feb 20, 2016

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Akion posted:

I've got a friend in Seattle selling a wr 250 with Athena 296 big bore kit, full FMF, power commander, air box mod. Want me to get a price from him? Fly and ride to here is a lot easier. Ooh also his is a 2012.

He's selling because I got him to buy not one but TWO KTMs. A 450 sx-f and a Duke to replace both of the functions of his wr.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

ChewedFood posted:

I've got a friend in Seattle selling a wr 250 with Athena 296 big bore kit, full FMF, power commander, air box mod. Want me to get a price from him? Fly and ride to here is a lot easier. Ooh also his is a 2012.

He's selling because I got him to buy not one but TWO KTMs. A 450 sx-f and a Duke to replace both of the functions of his wr.

Sure. I'm not really on the market for a bike, but if the price is right...

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Akion posted:

Sure. I'm not really on the market for a bike, but if the price is right...

This is going to sound incredibly stupid but we got in a gay little fight today. He is not talking to me lol

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

From SA Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765963

I'm selling a brand new pair of Dainese TR-Course Outs, size 45/11.5. I'm looking for $200 shipped if anyone is interested.
Sold locally

Mistaken For Bacon fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 6, 2016

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Anyone in the market for a DRZ400sm? I've had mine for one season but due to unfortunate circumstances I need to sell it.

I'm located in Philly. The bike has like 2000 miles on it. FCR, Yoshi, all the good stuff.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

What are you looking for for it?

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

I think around $5k.

Here's all the stuff done to it.
3x3 airbox mod
FCR39 (I still have the original carb)
Full yoshi rs2
Trailtech Vapor (still have original speedo)
Seatconcepts seat
Acerbis handguards
quick turn throttle tube
supermoto footpegs
thumpertalk case guards
msr shifter
shorty levers
protaper bars
hel braided front brake line
supermoto engineering axel sliders

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 27, 2016

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If I am able to sell my 599 before you get rid of it, I'd be very interested. I'm located A few hours south of you in DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Partial Octopus posted:

I think around $5k.

Here's all the stuff done to it.
3x3 airbox mod
FCR39 (I still have the original carb)
Full yoshi rs2
Trailtech Vapor (still have original speedo)
Seatconcepts seat
Acerbis handguards
quick turn throttle tube
supermoto footpegs
thumpertalk case guards
msr shifter
shorty levers
protaper bars
hel braided front brake line
supermoto engineering axel sliders

Aside from the trailtech, the sliders, an that throttle tube it sounds like you're selling my bike.

What kind of throttle tube did you use? R6?