Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i love a good toxx or a mod challenge those are things that imho (in my humpble opinoin) make sa a good forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Volume posted:

What always confused me was natural cut fries. How do you unnaturally cut fries?

Realistically, the natural cut fries are probably from a solid potato while the other fries are a concoction of potato flour shaped to look like a fry

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Realistically natural cut fries are probably still potato flour shaped to look like a fry with half a second of being pressed against a hot metal plate to make it look like potato skin

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
I love Burger King because they will put almost anything on their menu. Whoever is in charge over there just doesn't loving care.

Culver's burgers are great. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

mind the walrus posted:

Realistically natural cut fries are probably still potato flour shaped to look like a fry with half a second of being pressed against a hot metal plate to make it look like potato skin

Is there any legal test to meet to call your stuff "natural" because if there isn't I'm changing my answer to this

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

COMING SOON THIS FALL, THE WHOPPER IN THE SHAPE OF AN X

Fuckin' A, package these things in groups of three and call it "The XXX".

Someone get corporate on the phone, we need to get moving on this.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

Is there any legal test to meet to call your stuff "natural" because if there isn't I'm changing my answer to this

The same legal test to call your food "organic"

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Everyone around here sports super boners over this place called 5 Guys Burgers and Fries and I don't see the big deal.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I want to Burger King and it took for loving ever because there were all these fat HFCS zombies ahead of me in line. So much for fast food.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tomstuart posted:

i love a good toxx or a mod challenge those are things that imho (in my humpble opinoin) make sa a good forum

Thank you sir.....I recognize that I am a mediocre poster but I try and contribute positivie materials by documenting mundane tasks for my fellow goons

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Everyone around here sports super boners over this place called 5 Guys Burgers and Fries and I don't see the big deal.

Hipsters get off on arguing over which overpriced yuppie hamburger is better than every other identical overpriced yuppie hamburger.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Stuffguyman posted:

Hipsters get off on arguing over which overpriced yuppie hamburger is better than every other identical overpriced yuppie hamburger.

Overpriced is right. A small (single burger) with regular fries and a drink is like 11 bucks.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Thank you sir.....I recognize that I am a mediocre poster but I try and contribute positivie materials by documenting mundane tasks for my fellow goons

i dont just want a trip report i want pictures of your suffering for my amusement thanks

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tomstuart posted:

i dont just want a trip report i want pictures of your suffering for my amusement thanks

You'll get a comprehensive trip report n you'll gimme that goddamn :five:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You'll get a comprehensive trip report n you'll gimme that goddamn :five:

got my 5 a little premature but i gave it to you, please please pleasw please dont let me down. please

social vegan posted:

We each start at an end and kiss in the middle

literally any day of the week social v, just let me know.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My office is closing early because we are in the middle of a blizzard but I will 100% go to BK on the way home in solidarity brave goon

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Captain Yossarian posted:

My office is closing early because we are in the middle of a blizzard but I will 100% go to BK on the way home in solidarity brave goon

picture please before and after the MEGA CHOMP

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
If im going on a date I make sure they are taking me to Bk!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Burger King has really turned their poo poo around past few years. If I'm starving I actually view it as a viable alternative to just not eating now :shrug:

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

Yeah man I didn't wake up this morning and write burgin under my nipple just to read a written trip report.

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015
I will try this buttery monstrosity from BK. I will be let down, I already know. If you go to BK and order anything but the original Whopper or Whopper Jr. You are doing it wrong. Actually the Whopper Jrs. are more like sliders recently they shrank, maybe just stick to the Whopper.

Brave New World posted:

I had Culver's last night. If you've never tried Culver's or even heard of them, I cry for you. They're the highest quality fast food place in America, but their empire only spans the lovely upper midwest. Definitely give it a try if you're ever forced to visit the northern flyovers.

We have Culver's in Florida, I've tried one. I have to say I am not impressed. I'd choose a Whopper at BK before I'd go to Culver's again. For what they charge, their food is exactly like any other fast food place, and to be honest, their fried cheese curds are a huge let down.

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I am no hipster with a boner but, they aren't bad, any burger that leaves behind oil slicks the size of the Exxon Valdez get my vote. I'd put them in 2nd place though.

You are all wrong... The best fast food chain burgers come from Steak & Shake.

Ziptar fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Feb 2, 2016

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
my closest burger king is in a food court
it has all the hallmarks of lovely food court food without the Bee Kay charm, and no thousand-flavor coke machines either so you get no free refills
sorry fellas I'm sittin this one out

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nascardad posted:

If im going on a date I make sure they are taking me to Bk!

i bet u date a lot of whoppers

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ziptar posted:

I will try this buttery monstrosity from BK. I will be let down, I already know. If you go to BK and order anything but the original Whopper or Whopper Jr. You are doing it wrong. Actually the Whopper Jrs. are more like sliders recently they shrank, maybe just stick to the Whopper.

We have Culver's in Florida, I've tried one. I have to say I am not impressed. I'd choose a Whopper at BK before I'd go to Culver's again. For what they charge, their food is exactly like any other fast food place, and to be honest, their fried cheese curds are a huge let down.

I am no hipster with a boner but, they aren't bad, any burger that leaves behind oil slicks the size of the Exxon Valdez get my vote. I'd put them in 2nd place though.

You are all wrong... The best fast food chain burgers come from Steak & Shake.

Steak n Shake has so much good poo poo. Frisco Melt dude.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm not going until they roll out the swastikaburger

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

Champenema posted:

I'm not going until they roll out the swastikaburger

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3736866#post449035776

Chief McHeath posted:

Steak n Shake has so much good poo poo. Frisco Melt dude.

Yup.. Best shakes and chili too

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Ziptar posted:

The farther away you are from Wisconsin the more Culver's sucks

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

mds2 posted:

I love Burger King because they will put almost anything on their menu. Whoever is in charge over there just doesn't loving care.

I remember one summer like 10 years ago they started selling tacos. That didn't last very long. Probably the greasiest fast food item I've ever eaten. The taco shells were fried so the grease from the shells mixed with the grease from the ground beef and I'm having a heart attack just remembering it.

I wish they'd bring them back.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

social vegan posted:

i bet u date a lot of whoppers

if you are saying im into anthropomorphic whopper men...this is true:burger:

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

Roger Craig posted:

The farther away you are from Wisconsin the more Culver's sucks

That's what I figured....

I probably wouldn't want a sack of Krystals from somewhere outside the South East either....

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
my day job is actually catching & frightening crows which are boiled to make the batter on steak & shake fries

dr_zaius
Jul 7, 2005

HEY GUYS! AM I A FURRY?! IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE EVER HAD SEX WITH A LIVING ANIMAL.
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ziptar posted:

That's what I figured....

I probably wouldn't want a sack of Krystals from somewhere outside the South East either....

When I was in college a friend bet me I couldn't eat a sackful and a three chili cheese pup combo. I "won" the bet. I felt bloated and disgusting for over a week.

The wager was for another sackful. I never collected my winnings.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Going to Burger King right now. Will report with taste tests of a new location's chicken fries.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
TARGET ACQUIRED

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
LOL @ Burger King making americans even fatter, sorry, extra fat.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

*cashier to manager*

"uhh sir we have some kind of mentally ill fat guy in here taking pictures of the store and me and now his food what should i do"

"as long as he doesnt hurt anybody or make a mess just let him be but if he causes a ruckus call tell me and call the cops"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tomstuart posted:

*cashier to manager*

"uhh sir we have some kind of mentally ill fat guy in here taking pictures of the store and me and now his food what should i do"

"as long as he doesnt hurt anybody or make a mess just let him be but if he causes a ruckus call tell me and call the cops"

drat bro I didn't know you were in this Burger King too!!! :grin:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tis a far, far better thing you do than i have ever done
tis a far, far better rest that you go to than i have ever known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lol ok its basically a cheeseburger w Papa Johns garlic sauce on there.....likely imperceptible to all but the most sensitive palates.

My final assessment: 4/5 Golden Manbabies

• Locked thread