Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Good luck, GO. We're rooting for you. Thanks for shepherding the violence to this point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Here's to hoping that GO Reaches Employment Through Violence.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!

Shadow225 posted:

Here's to hoping that GO Reaches Employment Through Violence.

Um... I don't want to see GO on the news anytime soon for that.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hmm, yes, capitalism is violence

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Tollymain posted:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Tollymain posted:

Reach Heaven through Capitalism?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tollymain posted:

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

BattleCON Online Update: Invites going out next week! Woop.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Andarel posted:

hype.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!

Andarel posted:

I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not excited. I am not exci

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

gently caress sleeves

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i finally got my pixel tactics deluxe box today

now i just need to get 1 through 3 to fill it out

also, i guess, find somebody to play it with

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

signalnoise posted:

gently caress sleeves
I love that this is just the core set and that the expansion will still be coming later. So many cards! It's going to be great just looking through them all since they have so much unique artwork.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
So, completely unrelated to anything going on. Baenvier uses Spellforge Style. Jager antes a signature move. Jager gets hit. Does Jager's style get bounced? Jager's set attack pair is still out and his UA calls out it as still being his attack pair, but he executes the Signature anted, which implies it's the actual attack and thus would be affected, so I'm not entirely sure. Does Jager's set style get bounced in this instance or does Spellforge do nothing since there isn't a style on the opposing "attack"?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

I'm certainly not the most objective point of view (:v:) but it seems consistent that it would bounce the style. There is a style set and played as part of an attack pair, it just never revealed due to the Signature Move.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

For all intents and purposes, Spellforge vs Signature Move should be the same as Spellforge vs Finisher. After all, it's been confirmed that things that check bases don't work on Signature Moves (Stare, for example, has prio 0).

Because Base and Style aren't revealed/in play until Recycle on a beat where Jager uses his Signature Move, there shouldn't be anything to bounce. The only exception is if something forces a clash (Endrbyt, Cherri) at which point he has to reveal his style/base as part of the Clash step.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Ah, that makes sense.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just found more doubles of Battlecon Promos

Danny the Sinner
Evil Hikaru
Mark PTO
Bridj
Legacy
Iris
Dr Ramos & Atlas
Strikers: Juto, Borneo, Burman
Alt Art: Artifice Avarice

Cover shipping and they are yours.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I'd be very interested in the Artifice Avarice and Evil Hikaru.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I'm interested in all of them except Evil Hikaru and Artifact Avarice. How much you wnat for shipping

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Shadow225 posted:

I'm interested in all of them except Evil Hikaru and Artifact Avarice. How much you wnat for shipping

Like 3 bux

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Feb 5, 2016

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

djfooboo posted:

Like 3 bux

Paid. I'll even pay for Tricky's shipping since he wants the Evil Hikaru and Artifact Avarice.

Shadow225 fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 5, 2016

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Shadow225 posted:

Paid. I'll even pay for Tricky's shipping since he wants the Evil Hikaru and Artifact Avarice.

sick

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

LEt me know if you need more

DifferentPerson
Feb 5, 2016
Pretty excited about BattleCON: Online. I'm trash with most of the beta fighters (maybe just in general), but it'll be fun. Interested in how well Turbo Mode will play. I've grown accustomed to the standard mode with Force Gauge.

Seems fairly active here, anyone up for a match? I would like to run one with some of the playtest characters, but at this point I'm itching for anything. Can use the Google spreadsheet or PbF.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Shadow225 posted:

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I'll get those sent out Monday :)

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

djfooboo posted:

Just found more doubles of Battlecon Promos

Danny the Sinner
Evil Hikaru
Mark PTO
Bridj
Legacy
Iris
Dr Ramos & Atlas
Strikers: Juto, Borneo, Burman
Alt Art: Artifice Avarice

Cover shipping and they are yours.

I'd love anything not already claimed, ESPECIALLY, Legacy. email is: arreks@gmail.com

DifferentPerson posted:

Pretty excited about BattleCON: Online. I'm trash with most of the beta fighters (maybe just in general), but it'll be fun. Interested in how well Turbo Mode will play. I've grown accustomed to the standard mode with Force Gauge.

Seems fairly active here, anyone up for a match? I would like to run one with some of the playtest characters, but at this point I'm itching for anything. Can use the Google spreadsheet or PbF.

I would love a match, Skype is DoctorMoriatti.

DifferentPerson
Feb 5, 2016

Moriatti posted:

I would love a match, Skype is DoctorMoriatti.
Never Skype'd a match before. Will probably be a little later, around 9:00 p.m Central or so. I only have a laptop camera so I'll have to figure out how to work that given it's connected to my monitor.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Skype is just for voice, and this is fine as I won't be home into at least 8 est.

DifferentPerson
Feb 5, 2016

Moriatti posted:

Skype is just for voice, and this is fine as I won't be home into at least 8 est.

Hey, let me know if you got my invite last night, hopefully it went to the right person. I'll be free around the same time every day this week.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

I got it, I was just dead, haha, I'm down for BattleCon whenever I'm home.

DifferentPerson
Feb 5, 2016
Finally got a match in. Morriati was Cadenza and I played Khadath. Within 2 beats it was 16 to 9 where I then slowly began chipping away and trying to reposition. Landed a Planar Crossing which was nice, but I made some trash tier decisions with it.

In the end Cadenza did not care about the Priority penalties and just chugged along his merry way to my face. Like clockwork you could say.

Final: Cadenza 4 and Khadath 0

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

The only things Cadenza cares about are killing and moving, take note!
DifferentPerson is a cool dude, 10/10, would play again.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Played my first game of Argent yesterday! 5-player game, I was Byron, and pulled a...well, a me, and ended up losing a whole bunch of voter categories either by 1, or losing the tiebreaker to a guy who was 1 Prestige up on me. Boo. Also got into a giant Marks arms race, which I didn't even end up winning the voter for in the end due to straight up forgetting that a certain space existed. The winner ended up being (god drat) Xal Ezra, sitting on an enormous pile of influence, treasure and spells. Still had a lot of fun, was probably the best worker placement game I've ever played? Secret win conditions make a game like this much more exciting. In general I find that after a while, worker placement games can get to be the same old poo poo, but adding an information gathering mechanic did a lot to spice things up. Adding my voice to all the glowing recommendations for this game! If there's one downside, it's that it's hard to tell which mages belong to which player at a glance. I spent like a full round not accomplishing much because I thought I'd played my guys on spots that it turned out I was actually nowhere near. Oops.

Speaking of games, would like to get back into playing Battlecon. Anyone down for some Skypecon with lil' ol' Wol? I'm at dr.wordplay at hotmail dot com

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

a quick Skype search did not bring you up, but as I said earlier in the thread, my Skype is DoctorMoriatti if you should want a game!

DifferentPerson
Feb 5, 2016
I played a solo variant of Argent and it was pretty fun. Think I won by one tie-broke vote. Obviously would prefer others, but generally when the non-hxc group plays we stay in the 7-Wonders kind of realm. Biggest gripe is even at one I completely ate my table, four must be worse.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

DifferentPerson posted:

I played a solo variant of Argent and it was pretty fun. Think I won by one tie-broke vote. Obviously would prefer others, but generally when the non-hxc group plays we stay in the 7-Wonders kind of realm. Biggest gripe is even at one I completely ate my table, four must be worse.

Argent is a pretty massive table hog. With 5 people, everything was pretty crammed in on the fairly normal-sized table. I was going to say we barely had room for everything, but actually the mana and legendary spells didn't even fit up there.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

DifferentPerson posted:

Do you have a link to the solo rules you used?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Picked up my copy of devastation today.

Any of y'all happen to be at Titan Duluth in Georgia today and wanna play after the netrunner tournament?