Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i was at a super bowl party today where this girl kept loudly and unironically calling it SPORTSBALL lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

WOOOOOOOOO.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

the great deceiver posted:

i was at a super bowl party today where this girl kept loudly and unironically calling it SPORTSBALL lol

Noce job watching the game with your parents.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wendigee posted:

mods please rename me puppy-monkey-baby, TIA!
goddamn i hate puppymonkeybaby so much

all loving night i had to see that thing just to look at a tweet too

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

well poo poo drug cheat peyton manning played poo poo enough to chokeloss 2 sb's and his team still won because carolinys fatline couldn't block some chicken farmer who wears glasses
footballs a funny game

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Fat Jesus posted:

well poo poo drug cheat peyton manning played poo poo enough to chokeloss 2 sb's and his team still won because carolinys fatline couldn't block some chicken farmer who wears glasses

it's the chess of sports

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fat Jesus posted:

footballs a funny game

Peyton Manning didn't do poo poo the entire post season, just watched his defense destroy every offense they came up against. You could of got some lovely kid out of high school to be the quarterback and the Denver Defense would still have won the Super Bowl.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

man the halftime show was dogshit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bradzilla posted:

man the halftime show was dogshit

-- something said after literally every halftime show

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Actually missy elliott owned last year and that one time you kinda got to see 1 of janet jacksons boobies

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Actually missy elliott owned last year and that one time you kinda got to see 1 of janet jacksons boobies

Yeah, but she was like, 62 years old at the time, so instead of aroused it just kinda made you sad for her.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

She had some nice tittays

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Did y'all see that chick on Twitter post her titties because Denver won? Those wee some big titties too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

vyst posted:

Did y'all see that chick on Twitter post her titties because Denver won? Those wee some big titties too

link

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What a completely awful game. I went to bed before the end. I missed gaga sign the anthem because I was drinking. How did she do?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

King of Bees posted:

What a completely awful game. I went to bed before the end. I missed gaga sign the anthem because I was drinking. How did she do?

It was pretty good tbh, she just held a few notes too long

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
What an overproduced boring loving shitshow on a popscicle stick waste of time Superbowl was. I went to a party and the company was great but for fucks sake football/superbowl/network TV has jumped the shark and who gives a gently caress??

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lt. Tanaka posted:

What an overproduced boring loving shitshow on a popscicle stick waste of time Superbowl was. I went to a party and the company was great but for fucks sake football/superbowl/network TV has jumped the shark and who gives a gently caress??

Agreed. +1 it was really loving boring.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/StevieThicks/status/696505561949470721

:nws: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaqXdXWUkAEOOsB.jpg

vyst fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Feb 8, 2016

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
That was the most horrible poo poo I've ever seen on television. All of it, the game, commercials, that loving Tammy Fae Baker thing will give me nightmares for a week. I wonder what's bigger Manning forehead or Elway's teeth.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
All the commercials felt like they were made by prepubescent dicksucking interns or irate monkeys banging pots I haven't decided.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The only commercial I liked somewhat was the weiner dogs because weiner dogs. I'd really like to own that Audi though.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I liked the Prius commercial because a bunch of my Pro-Police force friends on facebook were outraged because it painted the police as inept even though it was a commercial lol

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I liked the Audi commercial even though comparing a sports car to a skyscraper full of a million pounds of poo poo-your-pants is kind of laughable.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

vyst posted:

I liked the Prius commercial because a bunch of my Pro-Police force friends on facebook were outraged because it painted the police as inept even though it was a commercial lol

"If you drive a Prius, you can be the unrepentant rear end in a top hat you've always wanted to be!"

Nice marketing, Toyota :eyepoop:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOO

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I'd really like to know the etymology of "woooooooooooo".
How did it evolve into the linguistic juggernaut it is today?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ghlbtsk posted:

I'd really like to know the etymology of "woooooooooooo".
How did it evolve into the linguistic juggernaut it is today?

Well, you see, the whistles go woo

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
real football is better than American football

I drank 3.5 bud light limes and watched the game anyway though

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kitsunegari posted:

wow edgy opinion much

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kitsunegari posted:

couldnt finish the 4th ninny boy>?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CrashCat posted:

Well, you see, the whistles go woo

Source: Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

vyst posted:

Source: Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis

Ric Flair owned

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Kitsunegari posted:

uh-huh. No man that is a fan of "real" football would even dream of drinking bud lite lime, no less not able to finish 4 beers. Go play with your pokemons and leave the sports talk to the grownups you buffoon.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Monk posted:

uh-huh. No man that is a fan of "real" football would even dream of drinking bud lite lime, no less not able to finish 4 beers. Go play with your pokemons and leave the sports talk to the grownups you buffoon.

American soccer fans are the equivalent to European basketball fans

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

WOOOOOOOOO

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

It's got what it takes, so tell me why? Can't this be, love?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Ric Flair owned

Lol at this nigga not knowin about Bubb Rubb

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H34Pfgc3B1M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mad Monk posted:

That was the most horrible poo poo I've ever seen on television. All of it, the game, commercials, that loving Tammy Fae Baker thing will give me nightmares for a week. I wonder what's bigger Manning forehead or Elway's teeth.

The answer is the level of confusion Eli Manning feels watching football.

• Locked thread