Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i friggin jimmy off jimmy off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Chinatown posted:

i like to fantasize about murdering the other people on the road during my daily commute :twisted:

If you don't fantasize about murdering somebody at least one a day then you're a pussy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i start the day by inciting a riot and then i carefully sneak out of the mob scene and put on my body armor and riot baton

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I take a moderate poo poo and then drink a cup of coffee and smoke some weed and a cig which triggers the full poo poo

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I hit the snooze button or poo poo myself, depending on how much I drank the night before

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
As New York City's leading Mohel I begin my day by ritually sharpening my right thumbnail.

I don't clean it, or myself, very well.

Then I begin my busy day of using my razor sharp nail to snip off young boys foreskins and then suck on the wound with my herpes infested mouth.

I finish by having sex with my wife through a hole in a sheet :)

PEACE

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

As New York City's leading Mohel I begin my day by ritually sharpening my right thumbnail.

Then I begin my busy day of snipping off young boys foreskins and sucking on the wound with my herpes infested mouth.

PEACE

I'm the sheet

pinksock
Dec 20, 2011

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Then I begin my busy day of using my razor sharp nail to snip off young boys foreskins and then suck on the wound with my herpes infested mouth.

PEACE

I'm the nail

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I keep an IV of meth next to the bedside, it's the only way I can move after waking up

lol I don't sleep b/c I IV meth

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i wake up

grab a brush and put a little makeup

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Wake up and start brewing coffee.

Once the coffee is done and I have a cup I sit down and check e-mails, forums and general computer stuff.

Around this time I have to take a massive poo poo. This is probably the most important thing in my life.

Depending on how satisfying the dump was really delegates my mood for the rest of the day.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

i wake up

grab a brush and put a little makeup

somethin somethin somethin on the table
somethin somethin somethin if you're able

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i wake up when the ambien wears off to find my dick in a hobo's rear end and my first impulse is to pull out but then i figure hey, the damage is done

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

MiracleWhale posted:

somethin somethin somethin on the table
somethin somethin somethin if you're able

I WANTED TO

pinksock
Dec 20, 2011

MiracleWhale posted:

i wake up when the ambien wears off to find my dick in a hobo's rear end and my first impulse is to pull out but then i figure hey, the damage is done

That was you????

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

pinksock posted:

That was you????

:wink:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
There is no greater disappointment on this earth than a half baked morning poo poo you just know is gonna crop up again around tennish forcing you to find refuge in a completely undesirable bathroom

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i dont' wke up op specifically i have a system which involves mechanical slides which move me from my bed to my google self driving car. eventually i 'come to' during the soft sounds of U2 playing over my bose noise cancelling headphones which are programmed to slowly increase volume as i get closer to work. once my car arrives i have a cup of coffee and jack off at my desk

naem
May 29, 2011

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
mull around in the bathroom until the stimulants kick in then dog trot to work in my car going 2x the speed limit but still arriving 15min late on average

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABCDPGzjalQ

guess which one i am

gently caress

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

naem posted:

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

same. you won't believe my business card. it's bone, and lettering is something called silian rail

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
every day I wake up and kill myself

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Moola posted:

this is the time of our livvvvvvvves

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Moola posted:

same except it's other people

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

On the weekends i like to have a coffee and smash a couple cones then have a big poo poo, followed by a huge wank and then lunch and a nap.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rasmussen posted:

On the weekends i like to have a coffee and smash a couple cones then have a big poo poo, followed by a huge wank and then lunch and a nap.

:madmax:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
^^^same but kind of daily

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
* alarm clock plays I Got You Babe*

GODDAMMIT

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Rasmussen posted:

followed by a huge wank

gotta crank your engine to get things started

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i was younger it was a pint of wine and a few bumps of speed and off to work

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

if i don't take a whole fistful of pills and jack off and take a poo poo and drink two cups of coffee and eat a huge breakfast and smoke a pipe thoughtfully while watching the stock ticker in my velvet wallpapered parlor then i'm just not myself

Same

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Used to snort speed all day. Go to the pub till 5am. Sleep an hour then go to work. Then on the weekend id really party.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Isaac posted:

Used to snort speed all day. Go to the pub till 5am. Sleep an hour then go to work. Then on the weekend id really party.

So when are we supposed to start pitying you because that sounds loving glorious

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So when are we supposed to start pitying you because that sounds loving glorious

It was pretty fun

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I fall back asleep and dream of getting a blowjob.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

I fall back asleep and dream of getting a blowjob.

i always have sex dreams and that's why i can't sleep on my front side, cuz of the lever action, and also because i can't breathe

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

It was pretty fun

is there any downside or should i hop on this train right now

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Isaac posted:

It was pretty fun

I'm craving crystal so bad right now

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Chivas regal with the morning papers, Dunhills, cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MiracleWhale posted:

is there any downside or should i hop on this train right now

You need to do lots of work to pay for the speed that lets you do lots of work. Also eventually makes you crazy.

• Locked thread