Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac posted:

EX posts like in sf3s

Also that move acorpion does in mk where hes like "come this way"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extralevel
Mar 10, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvdf5o5tn6E

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

3d names like that one guy had only in qcs, but everywhere

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Make reports public goddamnit

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Make reports public goddamnit

this but only for platinum members

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
Add Retsyn.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A "same" button that you can press to automatically post a reply quoting a post with "same" written under it so you don't need to load a separate page

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aralan posted:

A "same" button that you can press to automatically post a reply quoting a post with "same" written under it so you don't need to load a separate page

same

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A guild system so we can join posting guilds and do thread raids together with our own internal guild boards and maybe a shared treasury of avatars

extralevel
Mar 10, 2016

by Lowtax

Aralan posted:

A guild system so we can join posting guilds and do thread raids together with our own internal guild boards and maybe a shared treasury of avatars

oi retard

u r not doing sperg things any more in a short time

take ur ketamine and get the gently caress off the computer for a bit

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
edit: i post wrong thread

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
When you're permabanned a "friendly" SA mod or admin goes to your home and murders you. Ban/probations lead to an actual prison IRL; not sure if Lowtax presently has the capital to make an SA prison system but with all these people pissing away their money on Barney Sanders maybe some can spare some for a posting prison.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato posted:

When you're permabanned a "friendly" SA mod or admin goes to your home and murders you. Ban/probations lead to an actual prison IRL; not sure if Lowtax presently has the capital to make an SA prison system but with all these people pissing away their money on Barney Sanders maybe some can spare some for a posting prison.

Execution by zip line

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Applewhite posted:

T-shirts that any goon can make and they get a portion of the profits. Like, it doesn't matter what the shirt is, just pull one out of your rear end and submit it to the SA shirt store and let the invisible hand of capitalism take care of the rest. Top selling shirts show up on the store front page. Shirts can be searched by creator username or hashtag. You'd get a mix of shitposters and effortposters and what do you care if someone buys a brown shirt with the word "crap" on it like from the thread vote thing as long as some sucker pays $30 for it.
Maybe you can charge money to submit shirt designs so you get people coming and going (this one started out as a joke idea but actually I think it's good Lowtax pls take under consideration).

A dedicated Ghostbusters Subforum.
I like these ideas!

I made these for myself to wear. If I made more, would anyone buy them?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

make me one

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't wear shirts or anything other than crusty stained socks but I support the effort.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
College scholarships for champion posters.

It'd attract some new young go-getters.

Also a weekly bingo game for the old posters.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

discount coupons on anxiety medications.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im a popular poster make me a short

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A way to punch other posters in the face. Make it cost twenty five dollars (more than a red text or avatar change).

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

A Posting Roulette feature where you can type a reply to a post but it when you hit Submit Reply it shows up in a completely random thread somewhere in the forums.

Also, bring back the Liface feature for really annoying people.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Bring back helldump this time with a youtube channel

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can we have an option on a post to make it so bright it blinds the reader permanently

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

Can we have an option on a post to make it so bright it blinds the reader permanently

yes please

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A crowdfunding section where you can describe a post you'll make and people will finance it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

A crowdfunding section where you can describe a post you'll make and people will finance it.

I have so many good post ideas but i cant just let em out for free

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

maybe a cryptocurrency based around :yeah:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
More grenade-themed references and puns in the interface.

Maybe "Pull the Pin" instead of "Submit Reply".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

Some kind of Something Awful Fun-Bucks we can buy with real money and spend on ?????????????

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

GoonCoin

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I want to post in the gas chamber

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

More grenade-themed references and puns in the interface.

Maybe "Pull the Pin" instead of "Submit Reply".
we could call bans "Frags" and call Fragmaster "Grenades Master"

e: also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkhnr6H4QZg

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Some kind of Something Awful Fun-Bucks we can buy with real money and spend on ?????????????
Avs.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can we get dgsw on board and for a payment we can see a few lines from the scrolls

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rotate the emoticons monthly so the tags reference different emoticons than they did the month before.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I feel like some people have developed incredible posting powers out of nowhere. I suspect theyve seen the scrolls

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Dead Sea Scrolls??

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

A weekly lottery, whoever wins gets permabanned.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

A weekly lottery, whoever wins gets permabanned.
good idea, and tickets are $35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can i buy tickets under others names for instance everyone but myself. isaac. dgsw and nooner

• Locked thread