Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Crack posted:

the real skill is to be an arborist

real facts though

there arent a lot of certified arborists out there

plenty of tree trimmers sure, but certified arborists are much less common and do in fact make pretty good money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

when i was 8 i chopped down a tree in the woods for fun

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

tomstuart posted:

real facts though

there arent a lot of certified arborists out there

plenty of tree trimmers sure, but certified arborists are much less common and do in fact make pretty good money

My friend said he actually makes more money pruning people's old apple trees than anything more demanding because he charges for every starting hour and most of the time they're loving dead anyway so he just lops off some small branch and the customers are very pleased. He has a buzz cut by the way so as not to be off topic.

e: Also it usually doesn't carry the risk of killing anyone or damaging property if you gently caress up like some jobs you'd hire an arborist for.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

there is a problem adn its the bogus capitalist system also millenials and cuckers

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
thanks for remdingin me i need a hair cut * sticks head in lawnmower*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ghostter posted:

there is a problem adn its the bogus capitalist system also millenials and cuckers

dang it bobby!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

the great deceiver posted:

i call this haircut the "try too hard"

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
I am sorry about starting an arborist derail, but hair is much like a tree, and while lumberjacks destroy trees arborists manage them, prune them to be pretty and make sure they're free from any parasites.

what i'm saying is you want your haircut done by an arborist and not a lumberjack, so these millenial lumberjack hairstyles are loving dumb.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

:hist101:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I kept scrolling by this thread thinking it was about botched circumcisions.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
undercut with a little longer on top is standard male haircut, manbuns were a thing for a while but all the cool kids have moved on to manbraids now.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody can kill a tree, it takes a real man to nurture one until it gives a harvest of life sustaining fruit.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
haircuts? more like hair cutes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

notZaar posted:

Anybody can kill a tree, it takes a real man to nurture one until it gives a harvest of life sustaining fruit.

Especially if it's a birch or something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
is there a way to combine the undercut with white people dreadlocks?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fonzarelli posted:

when i was 8 i chopped down a tree in the woods for fun
you probably killed a wallaby

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

symbolic posted:

god dammit, germany really does have a word for everything

Deutsch ist ein schön Sprache, du willst heute das Lernen zu beginnen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYhNsj3megk

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I was hoping underbutt was when a lady's butt peeks out of the bottom of some short shorts and I was going to fiercely argue that it was no problem but now I'm just disappointed that it was all about dumb hair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RedMage129 posted:

I was hoping underbutt was when a lady's butt peeks out of the bottom of some short shorts and I was going to fiercely argue that it was no problem but now I'm just disappointed that it was all about dumb hair.

loving sexist. For shame!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RedMage129 posted:

Some mod keeps changing the thread titles and i keep thinking they're going to be one of those joke threads where you take one thread and change the title ever so slightly to make a new topic but instead it's just a thread I've already read and I'm left feeling disappointed.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

underbutt is like a double chin but your butt i used to have it but not any more i dont eat food anymore.butt

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Came for the hellorbz reference but all I got was some lovely hipster haircuts. This Monday sucks.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

ghostter posted:

underbutt is like a double chin but your butt i used to have it but not any more i dont eat food anymore.butt

Usually you get cottage cheese butt before double butt.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I would have thought underbutt was just the butt version of underboob

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

ArbitraryC posted:

I would have thought underbutt was just the butt version of underboob

:same:

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
An underbutt is just when u shave ur rear end hair on the sides but the crack is left fully grown

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Ca. 1996 the popular haircut for high school girls around me was long hair, but with the back shaved about halfway up (about to the elevation of the earholes). It was pretty weird.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
gently caress your loving scalp I don't want to see mine or yours unless ur bald

that said the correct haircut in the OP is Nazi Ralph Fiennes, a good haircut for good genes

naem
May 29, 2011

I still have a faux hawk because every haircut I get turns back into a faux hawk somehow within 3 days

naem
May 29, 2011

Also WOW does that jaunty little sundress look comfortable on ax murder guy here

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

withak posted:

Ca. 1996 the popular haircut for high school girls around me was long hair, but with the back shaved about halfway up (about to the elevation of the earholes). It was pretty weird.

Not sure, but the haircut you're talking about... Did it—did the back of the cut look like a duck's butt? That was in back in my highschool days (around seven years after you were in highschool, old bean).

Duckbutt Haircut.

Has a nice ring to it.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ive just been letting it grow, thx

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
my hair reaches to halfway down my butt currently perhaps itll reach underbutt status in a few more months

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
you goddamned stupid hippie get a haircut before you start wiping your rear end hair with head hair

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Like most popular fashions, it will look stupid in 15 years.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

withak posted:

I was also in high school in 96 and this was definitely big. The whole thing about it was that girls could be all "ooo, I'm so tough and hardcore that I'll shave my head," but the part that they shaved wasn't typically noticeable unless they were actively trying to show it off. They got to feel like badasses without really taking any risks. It was dumb.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
So this is the official name for the style. I used to call it the robin thicke or the douche.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

goddamn every time i scroll past this thread i think its gonna be about prices that cant be beat but its about metrosexual nazis everytime

i wish my memory was better on drugs

is this what hell is like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

goddamn every time i scroll past this thread i think its gonna be about prices that cant be beat but its about metrosexual nazis everytime

i wish my memory was better on drugs

is this what hell is like

yes

• Locked thread