Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Troposphere posted:

everyone on my Facebook feed is crying and in complete despair and I'm just lollin like what did they expect

It's amazing how clueless people are with regard to US presidential elections, pretty much everyone paying attention predicted this election, the 2012 election, and the 2008 general election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Carol Pizzamom posted:

It's amazing how clueless people are with regard to US presidential elections, pretty much everyone paying attention predicted this election, the 2012 election, and the 2008 general election.

And a couple of them even got it right!

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
horns

Carol Pizzamom fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 17, 2016

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

The Revenant posted:

who should believe you given that racist avatar. It's sick. its offensive. Its sad.

Wasn't me. Somebody convinced I was a racist bought it for me(repeatedly).

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Like most Trump voters, I wouldn't think for a second one way or another about Cruz or Rubio voters. There are like 12 of them combined, most of them related to one of the two. If mama Cruz suddenly realizes she has to vote for a real man in November? Good for her.

You realize they have several hundred delegates between them right

Rubio won 3 states, Cruz won 7

have you like actually been paying attention or what

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

loquacius posted:

You realize they have several hundred delegates between them right

Rubio won 3 states, Cruz won 7

have you like actually been paying attention or what

How did you become this bad of a poster?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Hey honey let's just do something crazy tonight. How about we call up the babysitter, take off, and get on a bus full of college kids and poor people and ride to Toledo?? <3

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

so bernie supports busing?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

in spite of having had a freak comet strike his latest rally, reducing him to a scattered smouldering puff of dust, this is actually still a good thing that were going to spend 2000 words describing as a viable path to victory

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm happy to report back from YCS that it appears the Bernie thread has picked itself up from last night and realized that last night was, in fact, phenomenal.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I'm from Ohio and Kasich loving sucks

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
why is everyone so serious?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SilkyP posted:

I'm from Ohio and Kasich loving sucks

Lolling at people who see him as a good "moderate" republican.

He slashed the budget by 700 million including programs such as Medicaid and higher education.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Liberal delusion doesn't simply stop because the dream train derailed and slammed into a mountainside

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
like its not a big Deal the media is making this worse than it is

Yudo
May 15, 2003

People who believe in social welfare and support positive political change are indeed mock worthy.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

etalian posted:

Lolling at people who see him as a good "moderate" republican.

He slashed the budget by 700 million including programs such as Medicaid and higher education.

I'm surprised he won tbh, most people I know who lean right thinks he's a schill

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Yudo posted:

People who believe in social welfare and support positive political change are indeed mock worthy.

You can't mock me! I believe in nice things!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Yudo posted:

Why even care about poo poo, just be a chucklefuck who thinks everything always has to be funny. Yuk it up! :roflolmao:

Yudo
May 15, 2003

You can't mock me! I believe in nice things!

The fact that people believe anything, rather than a specific belief, is what is being mocked. It seems a lazy target for derision, notwithstanding that the political reformist platform in question is hardly deserving of contempt. God forbid people want something better and are disappointed when thwarted.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Yudo posted:

The fact that people believe anything, rather than a specific belief, is what is being mocked. It seems a lazy target for derision, notwithstanding that the political reformist platform in question is hardly deserving of contempt. God forbid people want something better and are disappointed when thwarted.

Or they're being mocked for a billion other things perhaps only tangentially related to their belief that nice things would be good.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Holy gently caress get a load of these babies lmao

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's okay guys, Bernie's campaign manager just sent me an email, they are expecting to win the next 7 primaries. No need to kill ourselves yet.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's okay guys, Bernie's campaign manager just sent me an email, they are expecting to win the next 7 primaries. No need to kill ourselves yet.

Ok assuming that day does come where all BernBros must kill themselves, has the campaign established any plans on how to signal boost it on Facebook?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Still makes me laugh how Bernie hired the fat comic book store owner from the Simpsons to run his campaign

Soaring Hawk
Sep 1, 2005
Perfection is our nature. When we cease to inhibit it, it will be so.

That Robot posted:

I guess I'll have to hold my nose and vote for hillary in the general

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie will become a trophy stuffed in the mantleplace just like Christie.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

he will be paraded through the capital and then ritually executed like a warlord from conquered gaul

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

I see the upper middle class retarded praising trump for his fervour, the middle class retarded praising him for his policy and the lower class retarded praising him for his aggression...

As someone used to throwing a vote against the better of two evils for over a decade, I think it's time to let them have the orange megalobabby they want.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Hillary will Crush Trump, though. Enjoy more of the same for 8 years but replace being oppressed by cool black guy with slimy lizard person in ill fitting human suit.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Yudo posted:

Hillary will Crush Trump, though. Enjoy more of the same for 8 years but replace being oppressed by cool black guy with slimy lizard person in ill fitting human suit.

they're called women you sexist

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Yudo posted:

When did you convince yourself that the next 8 years could be significantly different than the last

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bush bros in 2003: "if you don't like bush you hate america"

Hillary bros in 2016: "if you don't like clinton you hate minorities"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If Pootie Tang were still alive he would have kept this from happening.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
If you don't like Clinton, whatever, she's the least likely to gently caress things up irrevocably.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

If you don't like Clinton, whatever, she's the least likely to gently caress things up irrevocably.

Welcome back P&K, have you taken your meds?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Germstore posted:

If Pootie Tang were still alive he would have kept this from happening.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Welcome back P&K, have you taken your meds?

I dunno, have you finally found a rebuttal to why it's okay to beat up protestors? Because that sounds pretty crazy to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

I dunno, have you finally found a rebuttal to why it's okay to beat up protestors? Because that sounds pretty crazy to me!

Umm are we talking protestors or demonstrators there is a big difference according to your messed up brain

• Locked thread