Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

TMMadman posted:

Doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary for imgay.

Back in my day, we'd just policy lynch that. Or if the SK was not also a notorious shitposter, they'd take care of the problem themselves.

Asiina posted:

Madman why are you talking to yourself?

Rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Barehanded Brother posted:

Back in my day, we'd just policy lynch that. Or if the SK was not also a notorious shitposter, they'd take care of the problem themselves.

Sounds like a good day.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Things imgay has done so far this game:

1. Advocated orphan murder/consumption
2. Formed a club for men
3. Defended jokephase
4. Voted for Lurker Asiina
5. Hammered SK BK
5a. Justified it by saying "never no-lynch" :rolleyes:
6. Made a helpful comment about Kashuno's modkill policies

Number of posts made by imgay so far this game: 56

Things imgay has not done so far this game:

1. Actually hunt scum
So you think imgay Scum?
Or you just like point out things?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a pretty successful resume if you ask me.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Rude
Blah blah, still not say Scum, I see. So what?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And don't frame it like I'm the only one not scum hunting right now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Geez Kash make with the flip already.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Geez Kash make with the flip already.

oh hello, I just got home from my day. It is not my fault you guys killed him so early! I will get to this shortly

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (8): Jimson, Lumpen, JakeP, Khris Kruel, Jimson, Khris Kruel, BottleKnight, Murmur Twin, Jimson, imgay, Anonymous, Anonymous
imgay (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Quidnose (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Jimson (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
JakeP (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Khris Kruel (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
The Ninth Layer (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Rarity (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
King Burgundy (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Asiina (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Barehanded Brother (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
TMMadman (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
kordansk (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Lumpen (2): Jimson, Jimson, Anonymous, Anonymous
Murmur Twin (2): Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (9): Asiina, Barehanded Brother, Khris Kruel, King Burgundy, kordansk, Quidnose, Rarity, The Ninth Layer, TMMadman

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

"You will all come into the Void," BottleKnight hissed as the group examined him in their moment of safety. His form slowly faded away into nothing but a black beast, grinning with sharp yellow teeth. "But, perhaps, I can provide a service. I shall hunt the Tainted among you, in exchange for an extended stay." The group contemplated brieftly, weighing the benefits of allowing such a monster to live longer. Ultimately, a growing gang of men decided it was not worth keeping the beast around and their leader decided to slay the beast. As the creature struggled for one last breath, imgay beat BottleKnight to death with his bare hands.

Bottleknight, 3P aligned Serial Killer, was sent to the Void day two

quote:

THE ESSENCE: You are an extension of the Void itself, looking to eliminate and consume everything. Even the Tainted, created by the Void, must be brought into the darkness. You may kill each night. You win when everyone else is dead. You will not return to the Void upon being killed by the Adventurers or the Tainted the first time, but subsequent attempts on your life will cause you to flee back to the Void. Each night, you may vote for the direction the group takes.

The deed was done. Now, all that remained was passing the wall in front of them. Adorning the wall were a variety of gemstones, shimmering to outline words inscribed in gold upon the stone.

"Best Look Unto Each,
If You Are Searching For The Sky"

Within reach were three gemstones;
  1. An emerald, carved into a diamond, hung low from a sconce to the left.
  2. A sapphire, carved into a star, hung just barely within reach from a sconce above the middle.
  3. A ruby, carved into a drop, was resting on a protruding stone on the floor beneath a sconce to the right.

One had to be the correct choice, but which could it be?

It is now Night Two. Please make your selections.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm voting sapphire because it's my birthstone and also blue is objectively the best colour.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Very curious how the tainted have been affected by the last two days since BK's role PM is strongly implying they are the scum team (if there was any doubt before this point). I'd be surprised if Kashuno had Lumpen publicly affected right off the bat as that'd be a fairly obvious scumfind, but maybe there are...some tainted and some non-tainted scum? Hurm.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

uh guys:

Best Look Unto Each,

yeah I'm feeling sapphire

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Quidnose posted:

Very curious how the tainted have been affected by the last two days since BK's role PM is strongly implying they are the scum team (if there was any doubt before this point). I'd be surprised if Kashuno had Lumpen publicly affected right off the bat as that'd be a fairly obvious scumfind, but maybe there are...some tainted and some non-tainted scum? Hurm.

dude his role pm specifically says that adventurers and tainted want him dead...why would you think there are non-tainted scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You will not return to the Void upon being killed by the Adventurers or the Tainted the first time

Like why are you all of a sudden bringing up "non-tainted scum"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Lumpen posted:

So you think imgay Scum?
Or you just like point out things?

I agree. I'm gay has done little of substance this whole game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
who ??? :confused:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Khris Kruel posted:

dude his role pm specifically says that adventurers and tainted want him dead...why would you think there are non-tainted scum

Just spitballing, man. Trying to balance the fact that Tainted got affected by poo poo the last two days and we also have had weird things happening with people posting in thread. Maybe that's too obvious, but I'm just spitballing.

I think Lumpen's play has been pretty non-existent, pretending to engage while actually hiding behind his PR, but I am wondering if I am making this too obvious and letting that color my poo poo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

who ??? :confused:

Imgay stupid autocorrect

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Khris Kruel posted:

uh guys:

Best Look Unto Each,

yeah I'm feeling sapphire

This seems like a good choice.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so lumpen's posted several times without his PR...

does anyone actually think Lumpen is the only person in the game with a PR when he's obviously busted it?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

He dropped his PR after the current game day ended, didn't he?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lumpen prolly just clownin you fools

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Lumpen posted:

Blah blah, still not say Scum, I see. So what?

Do you have a club?

Also if you're okay with being led by Noted Scum "imgay", then it's for you.

It was the first thing I said about him. I think imgay is playing a coasting scum game. From what I recall, what he's doing is called "content lurking", or making a bunch of posts so it looks like he's active, but not actually contributing anything meaningful in the way of content. 56 posts to 3 actual game-related points is a massive signal-to-noise discrepancy.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Mafia Edit: also yeah sapphire is the correct choice, acrostics rule KK :respek:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was going to go with the dumber logic of, need to go to sky, sky is blue, also star is in sky.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It was the first thing I said about him. I think imgay is playing a coasting scum game. From what I recall, what he's doing is called "content lurking", or making a bunch of posts so it looks like he's active, but not actually contributing anything meaningful in the way of content. 56 posts to 3 actual game-related points is a massive signal-to-noise discrepancy.

Non-game related posts are par for the course for him.

I do think he's posting more often than he usually does, which could be a scumtell. I've never seen him play scum so I can't really say one way or the other.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
I say what i want how i want. No rule on it, never was. Is a way I form it, I make up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Jimson is the correct choice for tomorrow anyway~

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
love me or hate me, my votes were solid

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Jimson is the correct choice for tomorrow anyway~

What do you make of his softclaim?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
:ghost: can my spooky specter apply for club men :ghost:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Asiina posted:

Was it in his big "theory" post, because I will freely admit I did not read that.

I'll go look at it now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am not sure!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina posted:

hey guys things happened, and Rarity is town...rarity are you going to counterclaim scum?

That's what I think of his claim. Horrible and scummy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

hey guys things happened, and Rarity is town...rarity are you going to counterclaim scum?

That's what I think of his claim. Horrible and scummy

Eh, it doesn't clear him but I feel that making an unprompted claim that puts him at a specific target who didn't die or claim to be roleblocked is a positive.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khris Kruel posted:

Hehe.

Personally, I have no idea what to make of that claim. I don't think he's softclaiming cop and short of that I can't see what would confirm me. I can't work out if he's making poo poo up or just being an idiot.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Sure are long nights in this void.

I say six hours max for cyoa junk would be good. It adds no fun at all. Who cares?

Mod wait for all votes? Why? Bad plan. Go with first half turned in.
Long wait, argh! Bored.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

lumpen prolly just clownin you fools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

It actually felt a little bit like rolefishing to me because the only role that could prove Rarity is town is a cop, but he doesn't actually claim cop. He just sort of let's it dangle in the air like he's hoping someone will challenge him.

A role like tracker or jailer doesn't prove that Rarity is town just that she wasn't involved in the kills last night, but we already knew she wasn't involved in one of them.

• Locked thread