Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
as opposed to bernie. or democrats who would vote for trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I have a pole you might be interested in.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I have a pole you might be interested in.

namaste, shitbird

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

No but I will vote for Hitlery if anyone other than Trump wins the nomination. The republicans are total idiots. Cruz just said on the radio that there is no way that Trump will win. I wish Ted Cruz was dead. The little baby is sad that Trump pointed out that Cruz's wife is, amazingly, more ugly than Ted.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Navin Johnson posted:

No but I will vote for Hitlery if anyone other than Trump wins the nomination. The republicans are total idiots. Cruz just said on the radio that there is no way that Trump will win. I wish Ted Cruz was dead. The little baby is sad that Trump pointed out that Cruz's wife is, amazingly, more ugly than Ted.

Trump isn't the president we want, he's the president we deserve (We're terrible)

Navin Johnson posted:

No but I will vote for Hitlery

haha please tell me you're trolling

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Burn it all down for chrissake.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gonna vote for shitlery... that or DEEZE NUTS, im still undecided

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont like that bernie wants to make college free. gently caress you millennials, I had to pay for it so you should too loving assholes

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Blazing Ownager posted:

Trump isn't the president we want, he's the president we deserve (We're terrible)

haha please tell me you're trolling

Kinda? Trump is the Fuhrer. Ms. Clinton is more like the efficient administrator like, I dunno, Eichmann?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
DEEZ/NUTZ 2016

im really thinking i might write that in at this point

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
then ill take a big stinky fart in the booth on my way out

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Serious answer I would vote for anyone but Bernie against Trump. Probably voting for Hillary if the Republicans can't steal the nom away from him

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Navin Johnson posted:

Burn it all down for chrissake.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Trump actually does better in states with open primaries which suggest that there are Democrats and independents voting for him.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X2dhAlz1c

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0dfAREvAc

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if you aren't voting cena 2016 you are an idiota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-piBUcSug

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Navin Johnson posted:

Cruz wears the human form like an unwily or noob cockroach. I'd say it's a dead giveaway but the real dead give away is, in the words of another poster which I am now stealing: "The loud, insect buzz that emits whenever he opens his mouth."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
my vote is going to george clinton

parliament will be my pick for congressional rep

maybe Prince for VP for a well rounded funky ticket

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Trump actually does better in states with open primaries which suggest that there are Democrats and independents voting for him.

I think that's because Democrats think Hillary can beat trump the easiest

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I was doing some in depth polling analysis a couple months ago in the old democratic primary thread in YCS if you feel like searching.

There were polls showing that Sanders could possibly take over 20% of republicans against Trump

Polls showed that even republicans found him honest and on an issue by issue basis his proposals have had wide support

The polls shows Hillary can not expect more than single digit crossover vote, in fact having Hillary on th ticket inspires grumpy republicans who are unhappy with this election cycle to hold their nose and vote for Anyone But Hillary

Clinton enjoyed solid support from registered democrats who were likely primary voters, but outside of that group her numbers plummet. Her U favorability ratings are close to Trump, she is widely viewed as dishonest, even within the Democratic Party, but this really hurts her with independents.

Polls from January suggested that up to 15% of Sanders voters already decides to not vote for her in the general election.

The worst thing going for Hillary is that she is seen as dishonest and pro-status quo.
The worst thing going for Truml is that he is seen as unlikeable, but is viewed as authentic and anti-status quo by many

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Seeing McMahon fan that money all I can think is "stay safe neoliberalism ghost"

We've already seen how Trump handles big money interests

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hope she has a stroke and Bill later on becomes the first HIV+ ex-president after clearing out half the poontang in Hispaniola

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
vote for trump, don't be a pussy shitlord that begs for accelerationism and when the closest thing comes you run to shillary

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax

Toilet Mouth posted:

Serious answer I would vote for anyone but Bernie against Trump. Probably voting for Hillary if the Republicans can't steal the nom away from him

I found him. The wrongest fail man

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
would you vote for Trump once he makes Bernie Sanders his VP?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The republicans who hate Trump aren't going to vote for Hillary, they just aren't going to vote

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tujague posted:

The republicans who hate Trump aren't going to vote for Hillary, they just aren't going to vote

they will vote against Hillary

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Trump Sanders would be siiik

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Tujague posted:

It's me, I'll do it

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Toilet Mouth posted:

so wait

Ted Cruz > Trump

everybody > Bernie

Hillary > Trump

but therefore Cruz > everybody

???

da gently caress kinda political ideology is that lmao :psyduck:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
I think I just outed the closet goon Cruz supporter lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Homestar Runner posted:

I think I just outed the closet goon Cruz supporter lol

Kasich (lol)
Cruz
Hillary
nuclear holocaust
Trump
Bernie

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Toilet Mouth posted:

Kasich (lol)
Cruz
Hillary
nuclear holocaust
Trump
Bernie

lmao

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Toilet Mouth posted:

Kasich (lol)
Cruz
Hillary
nuclear holocaust
Trump
Bernie

Voting for Cruz? Did you vote for Romney too?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

cool tree bro posted:

Voting for Cruz? Did you vote for Romney too?

I didn't vote (didn't get registered in time but it was Texas, so it didn't matter), but I would have. Voted for McCain in 08

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Homestar Runner posted:

so wait

Ted Cruz > Trump

everybody > Bernie

Hillary > Trump

but therefore Cruz > everybody

???

da gently caress kinda political ideology is that lmao :psyduck:

Toilet Mouth posted:

Kasich (lol)
Cruz
Hillary
nuclear holocaust
Trump
Bernie

I uh, feel like I should thank you guys cuz I like a good mindfuck and wrapping my brain around around this is indeed kinda :psyduck:

Heck, earlier I was reading some guy on facebook who thinks Russia and Cuba are havens for gays and Muslims and I didn't think anything would top that today.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Toilet Mouth posted:

I didn't vote (didn't get registered in time but it was Texas, so it didn't matter), but I would have. Voted for McCain in 08

You are why the republican party is full of loving whack jobs now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Phobic Nest posted:

I uh, feel like I should thank you guys cuz I like a good mindfuck and wrapping my brain around around this is indeed kinda :psyduck:

Heck, earlier I was reading some guy on facebook who thinks Russia and Cuba are havens for gays and Muslims and I didn't think anything would top that today.

So is the weird part that someone would vote for Cruz but not for Trump, or just that anyone would vote for Cruz under any circumstance? I think Cruz is a massive tool, but the choices are what they are. Jeb! probably would have been my first choice.

• Locked thread