Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Even badly rolled I now prefer the MP5 N to the Vector. 60 rounds is just better.

Suck it Vector scrub lords

My purple AUG that Bullet King bequeathed me is better than any Vector I can roll from the HE blueprint. Wish I had used those birdbux on something more useful like a HE weapon mod blueprint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

TG-Chrono posted:

I'll suck your dick for some gold divtech

No poo poo. This gets expensive fast. Now I know what you're all on about. :(

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
There's a good quick farm route from northeast DZ4 entrance up through 5 and 6. I've gotten a ton of it by hopping into friends' games and checking the chests in their instances. Bought the dz6 weapon mod prints and have been doing some good poo poo.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The number of times server maintenance has killed a challenging mode run is now in the double digits. Needed maybe five minutes.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Reverse Centaur posted:

The number of times server maintenance has killed a challenging mode run is now in the double digits. Needed maybe five minutes.

Not sure how its the games fault that you don't plan ahead for the announced maintenance time. :shrug:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Alteisen posted:

Not sure how its the games fault that you don't plan ahead for the announced maintenance time. :shrug:

It's the game's fault that the maintenance time is all the time.

I can't just play whenever I like, didn't know about the maintenance until I logged in and had an hour but two bad teammates.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Anyone up for some DZ shenanigans in 15 min? XB1: Holodeck Glitch

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Reverse Centaur posted:

It's the game's fault that the maintenance time is all the time.

I can't just play whenever I like, didn't know about the maintenance until I logged in and had an hour but two bad teammates.

It's once a week and announced in advance on the game launcher you goddamn lunatic.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Add me, StickyBee on ps4

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I woke up early today and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to play some division and work on ranking up before dawn.

Well I had to wait an hour because they had some server maintenance or whatever, which is fine. However when I got on it was the buggiest mess I've ever seen. I got booted to start screen no less than 6 times in the middle of missions, then all kinds of things like boxes not opening, my bullets not registering on enemies but theirs working fine, reloads not doing anything.

The weirdest thing was I went to the base and went to dismantle a few blues for weapon parts and they said "dismantling contaminated weapons yields no weapon parts". I had to google it because I don't know what that means and it turns out that's something about dark zone weapons, which would make sense except I've never been inside the dark zone ever. :psyduck:

Ubisoft is somehow worse than Bungie with servers. loving Europeans write poo poo software

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
no wizards k on xbox

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

The weirdest thing was I went to the base and went to dismantle a few blues for weapon parts and they said "dismantling contaminated weapons yields no weapon parts". I had to google it because I don't know what that means and it turns out that's something about dark zone weapons, which would make sense except I've never been inside the dark zone ever. :psyduck:

I got this message a few times over the weekend and thought I had done something wrong with extracting my gear. Turns out it was because I clicked through the menus too quickly, it started giving me the correct info boxes when I exited the crafting vendor and opened the menu again.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

poptart_fairy posted:

It's once a week and announced in advance on the game launcher you goddamn lunatic.

It'd be nice if they added GMT or just made it a running count down.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Anime_Otaku posted:

It'd be nice if they added GMT or just made it a running count down.

Oh sure, I agree with that one. More companies need to understand GMT is a thing. :argh:

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Every gamer of the world knows how to instantly translate their own time into each of America's timezones and memorise what season it is at any time of year to translate video game release dates

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/division-exploits-hacks/550603-get-more-than-4-people-into-challenge-modes.html

Anybody want to start a large group for the tunnel tonight (~9PM EST)?

PSN: myswagyolo

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Do you just want to cram as many people into the mission as possible or farm Finch with a large group? I think Lexington has the best challenge mode this week so you might be better served to try setting up for that (plus you can get a rad pink weapon skin for killing Larae). Either way, I'm interested in trying this glitch out. PSN: Seul-Luna

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Shoren posted:

Do you just want to cram as many people into the mission as possible or farm Finch with a large group? I think Lexington has the best challenge mode this week so you might be better served to try setting up for that (plus you can get a rad pink weapon skin for killing Larae). Either way, I'm interested in trying this glitch out. PSN: Seul-Luna

Want to just run finch with as many people as we can get, I'd rather do the tunnel since Finch has HE SMGs in his loot table. But I do want those pink skins so we can do some of that too.

HE tables for the challenge modes, I think the tunnel is better overall for gearing up:

Lincoln Tunnel (Finished): Shotgun, SMG, Pistol/Sawn-off, Magazine, Backpack, Glove, Primary Stat Mod
Russian Consulate (Finished): Marksman Rifle, LMG, Assault Rifle, Scope, Performance Mod
Lexington Event Center: Marksman Rifle, Pistol/Sawn-off, Muzzle, Performance Mod, ?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

this little bastard posted:

Want to just run finch with as many people as we can get, I'd rather do the tunnel since Finch has HE SMGs in his loot table. But I do want those pink skins so we can do some of that too.

HE tables for the challenge modes, I think the tunnel is better overall for gearing up:

Lincoln Tunnel (Finished): Shotgun, SMG, Pistol/Sawn-off, Magazine, Backpack, Glove, Primary Stat Mod
Russian Consulate (Finished): Marksman Rifle, LMG, Assault Rifle, Scope, Performance Mod
Lexington Event Center: Marksman Rifle, Pistol/Sawn-off, Muzzle, Performance Mod, ?

OK, I'm down with that. For logistical purposes we might just want to limit the group to how many people we can have in party chat. I was farming Finch last night with Lunchboxx, LowPartz, and brine, and the biggest problem we had was Finch jumping off the truck and out of our LOS. Having 30 goons won't necessarily make it run any quicker.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
PSN kylepantss

Add me, i'll play tonight, i just got level 30 yesterday so i could use some welfare loot.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Every gamer of the world knows how to instantly translate their own time into each of America's timezones and memorise what season it is at any time of year to translate video game release dates

...and yet every foreign voice I hear gets the time wrong by a few hours when they say, "what time is it over there? X:XX?"

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Shoren posted:

OK, I'm down with that. For logistical purposes we might just want to limit the group to how many people we can have in party chat. I was farming Finch last night with Lunchboxx, LowPartz, and brine, and the biggest problem we had was Finch jumping off the truck and out of our LOS. Having 30 goons won't necessarily make it run any quicker.

no doubt, communication with 8+ people was lacking yesterday and we had some people spending tons of time dead. throwing bodies at finch actually made it the fastest part of the mission though, we would bum rush him and his minions with tactical + survivor link on and were able to clear it before the ults ended

I'm also down to just run it with a couple of people and do the RC bug with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--mzs8cG_g

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

I can join up around 9:45 or 10:00 probably. I don't think that will be an issue if you're doing the big group glitch.

PSN - brianisnotdoug

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
What are some good skills to run with during solo DZ? Right now I'm just using the same PvE stuff I've been going with (pulse +dmg and sticky +radius), but I'm guessing one of the heals would be a good choice?

Also which tech skill does everyone enjoy using? I haven't unlocked the seeker mine yet, but I can't decide if I like the turret or sticky bomb better (might be an easier decision once my aim with the sticky bomb gets better).

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to add me,

oldmanbernard

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Kingtheninja posted:

What are some good skills to run with during solo DZ? Right now I'm just using the same PvE stuff I've been going with (pulse +dmg and sticky +radius), but I'm guessing one of the heals would be a good choice?

Also which tech skill does everyone enjoy using? I haven't unlocked the seeker mine yet, but I can't decide if I like the turret or sticky bomb better (might be an easier decision once my aim with the sticky bomb gets better).

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to add me,

oldmanbernard

For soloing the DZ I would recommend self heal with overheal. Before you engage a group you can pop it for a second health bar and by the time you need to heal again the skill should be refreshed.

For me, turret and sticky bomb are situational depending on the crowd control I'm going for. If you have a chokepoint and a problem with rushers then the flame turret is great for locking that down. Sticky flashbang refreshes a lot quicker, but also doesn't stun enemies as long.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Just rolled a black market AK with double life gen. the ones that give you life on crit and kill. i can't be arsed to remember the perk names in this dumb loving game

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Just rolled a black market AK with double life gen. the ones that give you life on crit and kill. i can't be arsed to remember the perk names in this dumb loving game

Life Support

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Provided I am online, I will be a part of this and am geared up enough to not be useless. PSN is sadboys2004.

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007

. loving Europeans write poo poo software

yeah check out moist turtlenecks gifs earlier, those are from my videos. His guns are constantly floating 10' above and in front of him, shooting directly into the ground. My sticky bomb doesn't make a visible explosion or sound, enemies pop up inches away from me, M60s are completely silent, this game is buggy as hell and the same glitches constantly pop up for me

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
My AK is balanced, stable and +armor damage and it ruins mobs. Such a good gun. Handles so well.

I also rolled a hiE Scar-L with the same perks as the Cadeceus lmao. If it wasn't level 30 I would use it instead because it can be pink.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

What is the advantage of ilvl 31 vs 30? Just better stats?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Shoren posted:

What is the advantage of ilvl 31 vs 30? Just better stats?

numbers are bigger

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
What's a ilevel?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

What's a ilevel?

Item level. It's different from your actual level required to equip stuff. You can figure this out by looking at something (like a gun) and scrolling through its stats to the bottom where it has the ilvl.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Seriously the Destiny Boner cru made me jelly they seemed like the most fun group to play Destiny with.

Roman posted:

no the xim guys are on ps4 iirc

Most of the Aussie Boner crew was xim users IIRC.

Shoren posted:

Item level. It's different from your actual level required to equip stuff. You can figure this out by looking at something (like a gun) and scrolling through its stats to the bottom where it has the ilvl.

...and it's lame as hell that it's all the way at the bottom.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

JetsGuy posted:

Seriously the Destiny Boner cru made me jelly they seemed like the most fun group to play Destiny with.

Xbone is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. On Xbone you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Xbone motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

KFBR392 posted:

Xbone is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. On Xbone you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Xbone motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

:allears:

quote:

What? Honestly what the gently caress have I done that is so goddamn terrible? Sure I post a bit on the weekends on how some posts suck and I flame a bit. But what's the big deal? Why is it so different then 95% of the pukes that post in this forum? I keep it in here so who loving cares?

It's jackass and twats that generally are on the "i hate kit" bandwagon and hound me at every post --- for what for I ask. The only thing I can think of is this forum is your life and christ I honestly feel sorry for you. Please go outside tomorrow and breath some fresh air, this is the interent - and more importantly - this is FYAD - sit back take a breath and realize that the reason you get upset about my posts that here is no reason for you to cry like a bitch. So for all the haters, sit down, shut the gently caress up, and drink a warm glass of piss you stupid insidious assholes. For the rest of you eat poo poo cause you probably suck too."

This whole post, word for word, was quoted many times for the entire day. Parodies of that thread were springing up all over the place, and for one day, literally every FYAD poster had one thing in common: they all hate Kit.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
what is happening here

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Maker Of Shoes posted:

what is happening here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
Parody Threads will never escape his tainted past

• Locked thread