Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lvl 29 going to mess around in the DZ for a bit. Let's go on a rampage together.

PSN: mhache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Best thing about being a xim user is that my genitalia is a nearly 1:1 simulation whether I'm using ps4 OR xbone.

el B fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 29, 2016

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

tyrelhill posted:

Parody Threads will never escape his tainted past

You're confused in this instance.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Anyone interested in a "Tom Clancy's The Double Vision" drunk Division session/stream sometime this weekend?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
LMB Shotgunners don't joke around
http://i.imgur.com/1Qurnxc.gifv

Just a friendly PSA: The Crossfit guy does not like it when you try to teach him something different
http://i.imgur.com/3AHHr2Q.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/pjEv0yC.gifv

SimpleAnarchy
May 9, 2002

Those are some nice headphones
Is the +scavenging % stat only available on knee pads? I've recalibrated other pieces of armor and have not seen that stat anywhere else.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

SimpleAnarchy posted:

Is the +scavenging % stat only available on knee pads? I've recalibrated other pieces of armor and have not seen that stat anywhere else.

Facemasks

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Roman posted:

Facemasks

and armor mods. You can get up to +10 on each, +100 on kneepads and +20 on masks, iirc. And you can have two mods in a facemask and one in everything else but gloves.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If anyone needs someone to run the Russian consulate farm bullet king bullshit invite Vyst on PSN

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
My gear sucks but i'm gonna play all night probably.
PSN: kylepantss

Loose Ifer fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Mar 30, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Loose Ifer posted:

My gear sucks but i'm gonna play all night probably.
PSN: kylepantss

What's your lvl?

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD
I need some friends on the Xbone to play this poo poo with, tired of sitting through a five minute loading screen on matchmaking only to find out that I've been kicked from the group for who knows what reason.

Gamertag: Vatek

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

Vatek posted:

I need some friends on the Xbone to play this poo poo with, tired of sitting through a five minute loading screen on matchmaking only to find out that I've been kicked from the group for who knows what reason.

Just sent friend invite from Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

No mic just yet, didn't realize Xbox One was stone age technology and couldn't be used with a USB mic like I had it rigged on my PS4.

Congobongo
Feb 6, 2004
i break for dinosaurs

Smellrose
I want in on this Hornet farming and 30 person challenge mode

Xbone: Congobong0

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

me and seul-luna are trying to do tunnel with a large group but need another person, psn: myswagyolo

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Vatek posted:

You're getting kicked because people are trying to do the exploit and cram 30 people in

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

I can't tell if you're a real or an AI that passed the turing test.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Vatek posted:

Congobongo posted:

I want in on this Hornet farming and 30 person challenge mode

Xbone: Congobong0

add me you turds

AFFLUENZA TEEN

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Currently supergrouping on PS4. Add Seul-Luna and join in on the shenanigans!

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Up on the PSN store now are two new clothing DLC packs,

Tom Clancy's The Division Survivor Pack for Free, this was a preorder incentive I believe in Russia?

Tom Clancys The Division - Frontline Outfit Pack for $4.99, Agent Origins outfits and the Hazmat preorder outfit.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I have like 50 hours in this game and just saw a high end drop for the first time, not including the end of challenging mode.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
If anyone on ps4 is grinding CM bosses toss me an invite PSN Nastrado

Phlyarologist
Feb 12, 2009
Looking for PSN goons who play early morning US time. I'm +8 GMT until May, which is 12 hours opposite east coast US, and I typically play weekday evenings.

Oh and here's a list of PSN names from earlier in the thread because I'm a helpy helper. I'm AtJofo:

psn list posted:

mhache
Vyst
kylepantss
myswagyolo
Seul-Luna
brianisnotdoug
sadboys2004
leidend
Aggro_jagg
DD_Bubba
GhostStalker512
Fingers_M
Lowparts
DJLunchboxx
Nastrado
AtJofo

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

gibbed posted:

Up on the PSN store now are two new clothing DLC packs,

Tom Clancy's The Division Survivor Pack for Free, this was a preorder incentive I believe in Russia?

Tom Clancys The Division - Frontline Outfit Pack for $4.99, Agent Origins outfits and the Hazmat preorder outfit.

They're up on the Xbox One store too.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

add me you turds

AFFLUENZA TEEN

No, add me you turds!

Wraith108

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 30, 2016

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

Also - if you're on PS4, join lblitzer's "Division Goons" community. It has a really helpful session browser so you can see goons playing at the moment.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Phlyarologist posted:

Looking for PSN goons who play early morning US time. I'm +8 GMT until May, which is 12 hours opposite east coast US, and I typically play weekday evenings.

Oh and here's a list of PSN names from earlier in the thread because I'm a helpy helper. I'm AtJofo:

Added to OP.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

What's your lvl?

30 with almost all purples. Nothing optimized. MYSWAGYOLO and i did some hard modes last night, was fun. Will probably be on again tonight to do more dailies!

ericthebear
Mar 4, 2011
You know its a good game when your wife throws a fit during the download phase before you even play. Whatever i never liked her anyway, current level 22 and climbing as a strong sassy black lady division agent with a neck tat.

I have the following dumb questions:
Is there still a loot cave?
How can I be in these supergroups?
When should I start DZ for optimalness?
Can I sue ubisoft in the event of divorce?

Add me if you are a filthy casual or don't.

PSN ericthebear42

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Tom Clancy's The Division

http://i.imgur.com/yIbx5D0.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/iE2KiVN.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/ceu14va.gifv

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

I had just rescued them from jail 5 seconds before that :negative:

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

ericthebear posted:

I have the following dumb questions:
Is there still a loot cave?
How can I be in these supergroups?
When should I start DZ for optimalness?
Can I sue ubisoft in the event of divorce?

Loot cave: yes, but it requires a bit of set up so you can farm the boss of a mission. I'm sure this is high on their list of things they'll fix soon so hit level 30 asap.
Supergrouping: not necessary to farm loot, it's more of a fun gimmick where you can steamroll tough missions through sheer numbers. You'll need at least 5 people to set this all up though.
Dark Zone: you can start this at any time, however right now there's hardly any reason to do it beyond griefing pubbies. The loot you can get in the DZ is poo poo compared to what you can get in normal missions.
Divorce: I'm not a lawyer, but yes, you can sue them, however your compensation may be entirely in Tom Clancy's The Division in-game credits, so knock yourself out.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Super grouping works for hornet farming BTW, and is fun as hell.

Also I rolled a p good Aug last night after uberingram said he did one and got a good return on investment.

:staredog:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

KFBR392 posted:

Also I rolled a p good Aug last night after uberingram said he did one and got a good return on investment.

:staredog:

Yeah, sorry about the humble brag about it after i bounced from chat but lol

Mine rolled with Accurate, Brutal and Ferocious. Very happy with it even though its only an ilvl30

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Ahah loot games are all about hunblebragging.

Yeah, mine has accurate and Brutal as well, and a high dmg roll. I stuffed all DZ mods onto in and it is shaping up to be a monster.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Is there a list of Xboners that we can throw up in the OP?

Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

Not level 30 yet but apparently I can just finish the story and keep pounding out the same quests over and over to level faster so I guess I'll do that.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

karn1635 posted:

Is there a list of Xboners that we can throw up in the OP?

Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

Not level 30 yet but apparently I can just finish the story and keep pounding out the same quests over and over to level faster so I guess I'll do that.

Dunno but here's the amazingly well kept Destiny bone krew sheet and most of us are playing Division while waiting for not terrible content to be added to Destiny

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Slu2632LZpwKmHW1-6K6Obw8W_cVjrnHQbtJPC-887w/edit#gid=0

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

KFBR392 posted:

confirmed fun times

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Maker Of Shoes posted:

confirmed fun times

That wall is going to get patched right the gently caress up in about a week.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Rick_Hunter posted:

That wall is going to get patched right the gently caress up in about a week.

before or after they fix super grouping and boss farming from outside a mission zone? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Maker Of Shoes posted:

before or after they fix super grouping and boss farming from outside a mission zone? :v:

One thing at a time - start with the easiest and move on to bigger things. :v:

• Locked thread