Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Megasabin posted:

Lyonar is just going through the biggest change. Give it time and they will fly back to be in the top 3.
I highly doubt that. Thing is, I'm pretty sure that Songhai is still top dog, while Mag and Vet fight for 2nd/3rd place right now. Of course this will change up a bit in like 2 weeks, but I would be very surprised if Lyonar makes the cut to top 3. Like, one of Lyonar's strengths and weaknesses is that they have a lot of options to deal with several situations, but the problem is that your choice of options may not work equally as well against all three meta decks. So what you tech to beat one faction, weakens you against another faction. Also, with the amount of options you have, it's real easy to cram in too many of them and draw no substance to play the board. The big plus that the other three have over you right now, is that there is a single archetype for them that just works against pretty much everything. I'm not saying Lyonar is trash, not by far, but whatever meta list will emerge needs to have a focused gameplan that you can follow without getting hosed by the other meta decks, and I just don't really see that right now. Though I expect aegis and songweaver to be a part of it since you need to lock down your win con in some way. But hey, I started this game as Lyonar, so I'm happy if I get proven wrong.

Btw, this is the Mag I currently run to bully my way to Gold before I probably have to make adjustments

The beauty of this list is that I'm completely fine without any draw. There is the occasional game where I run dry but that's due to me losing the game before that point so it doesn't matter either way. Ramping is better than ever, and having a steady stream of substance with initiative on the side is pretty hard to deal with once it's rolling. I'm probably going to switch a Keeper for another Zenrui once I see more Vet/Songhai, since stealing an obelisk/latern fox is so funny. Might even go tripple Zenrui if I have the spare spirit, but that could be overkill. Keeper is still good in this list, so it's possible that it stays the way it is. Also, I would like to run double meta but I only have one. Though, storm isn't a bard card for this deck either since I've seen people trying to run swarm abyss and they get wrecked by it. Oh, and the grailmaster is a filler since I don't have another elder. It's a cute card though and you can get super cheesy wins when you luck into the right keywords

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Apr 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Tin Tim posted:

I highly doubt that. Thing is, I'm pretty sure that Songhai is still top dog, while Mag and Vet fight for 2nd/3rd place right now. Of course this will change up a bit in like 2 weeks, but I would be very surprised if Lyonar makes the cut to top 3. Like, one of Lyonar's strengths and weaknesses is that they have a lot of options to deal with several situations, but the problem is that your choice of options may not work equally as well against all three meta decks. So what you tech to beat one faction, weakens you against another faction. Also, with the amount of options you have, it's real easy to cram in too many of them and draw no substance to play the board. The big plus that the other three have over you right now, is that there is a single archetype for them that just works against pretty much everything. I'm not saying Lyonar is trash, not by far, but whatever meta list will emerge needs to have a focused gameplan that you can follow without getting hosed by the other meta decks, and I just don't really see that right now. Though I expect aegis and songweaver to be a part of it since you need to lock down your win con in some way. But hey, I started this game as Lyonar, so I'm happy if I get proven wrong.

Btw, this is the Mag I currently run to bully my way to Gold before I probably have to make adjustments

The beauty of this list is that I'm completely fine without any draw. There is the occasional game where I run dry but that's due to me losing the game before that point so it doesn't matter either way. Ramping is better than ever, and having a steady stream of substance with initiative on the side is pretty hard to deal with once it's rolling. I'm probably going to switch a Keeper for another Zenrui once I see more Vet/Songhai, since stealing an obelisk/latern fox is so funny. Might even go tripple Zenrui if I have the spare spirit, but that could be overkill. Keeper is still good in this list, so it's possible that it stays the way it is. Also, I would like to run double meta but I only have one. Though, storm isn't a bard card for this deck either since I've seen people trying to run swarm abyss and they get wrecked by it. Oh, and the grailmaster is a filler since I don't have another elder. It's a cute card though and you can get super cheesy wins when you luck into the right keywords

Magmar is one of my favorite factions...but I'm not as stocked on cards as you are. Any suggestions on a more budget oriented Magmar deck?

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

vulturesrow posted:

Magmar is one of my favorite factions...but I'm not as stocked on cards as you are. Any suggestions on a more budget oriented Magmar deck?
Grincherz posted a new batch of budget decks on reddit recently, here's the mag list

Should be fine to play but I'm against including Jaxi since it will often prevent you from using Natural Selection. Your eggs already have anti-synergy with it, so I'm not hot on adding more. If you have some fat threat creatures(anything with good stats/effects from 5 mana and up), I would sub them in for the Kolossi and probably replace Diretide with Warbeasts if possible. Dancing Blades is still a good neutral, so I would keep it without high end threats like Archon/Elder. Anyway, I think the shell is good enough to start from and then you sub things in and play around with it until you find cards that work for you. Though, I would say that going for a deck that uses Flash requires you to at least have 3 Archons or something close to its stats to make it really worth it.

Oh btw, here is the list Drezbo apparently runs right now

1x Vaath the Immortal
3x Makantor Warbeast
3x Kujata
3x Young Silithar
3x Veteran Silithar
3x Silithar Elder
3x Spirit Harvester
3x Vindicator
3x Archon Spellbinder
3x Flash Reincarnation
3x Earth Sphere
3x Metamorphosis
3x Egg Morph
3x E'Xun

Almost 17k spirit :negative:

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
People are adapting to Vertuvian very quick. Grincherz Dervish deck completely falls apart once you get to gold. Everyone is packing dispels out the rear end. Also Magmar and Songhai just move too quickly for it.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
Songweaver is crazy obnoxious. Being able to grant any minion flying on your own turn means it's very difficult to position defensively even if you're expecting it to come out. At the very least a strong pick for Arena, and I've had one or two games decided by it.

4Tran
May 6, 2013
I'm convinced that Vetruvian is the strongest faction right now. First and Second Wish are the best card draws in the game, and the meta is seeing less removal so Ranged and Blast is really powerful. My current Vetruvian deck has a really high win rate outside of the mirror. I guess it helps that I'm running an off-meta stealing deck.

Megasabin posted:

People are adapting to Vertuvian very quick. Grincherz Dervish deck completely falls apart once you get to gold. Everyone is packing dispels out the rear end. Also Magmar and Songhai just move too quickly for it.
What do they do with a Sand Howler with a Third Wish on it? I'm currently running Lightbenders and I still have a hard time against it.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

4Tran posted:

I'm convinced that Vetruvian is the strongest faction right now. First and Second Wish are the best card draws in the game, and the meta is seeing less removal so Ranged and Blast is really powerful. My current Vetruvian deck has a really high win rate outside of the mirror. I guess it helps that I'm running an off-meta stealing deck.

What do they do with a Sand Howler with a Third Wish on it? I'm currently running Lightbenders and I still have a hard time against it.

A lot of it has to do with the people in gold knowing the deck archetype. Playing someone who knows what's coming is very different than someone who doesn't expect a 6/6+ Sand Howler. Songhai gets in the decks face quickly, and destroys all your starting units with Tusk Boars and spells. If you have nothing blocking your Sand Howler, it will go down quickly to a creature + saberspine, even after its buffed. Vanar just saves their chromatic colds. Magmar is puts out some huge monstrosity and buffs it with songweaver. Almost everyone I run into is running 3 Lightbenders, and some run the 2/2 dispel in addition to it. I actually went against Scientist in ladder today, and asked him about it, and he said that he spoke prematurely when evaluating the deck, and that he thinks it has a lot of weaknesses.

Magmar easily takes the prize for the strongest. All the streamers are playing Drezbo's magmar deck or some variation of it. The issue is those deck is mostly legendaries, and costs 15K+ spirit. At this point I have the components to make almost any deck with minimal crafting, but I've just been unlucky in never pulling a single Vindicator.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

4Tran posted:

i guess if you happen to have a sand howler and a third wish and they do nothing with the turns you give them while you set up...

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

GreyPowerVan posted:

i guess if you happen to have a sand howler and a third wish and they do nothing with the turns you give them while you set up...

Exactly this. The deck is just too slow. If you get the lucky turn 2 start, sand howler, 3rd wish, then yea it's great. When Grincher was testing it, he choose to start second every single time. It's an ok deck that will carry you to gold, but no further.

amazeballs posted:

It's not like it takes ages to set up a Sand Howler + Third Wish play. The ideal opener has it out on turn two and it demands a non-spell removal card which some factions *cough* Abyssian really struggle with.

That opener is only possible if you are going second, and have the right cards in hand. Relying on a single opener does not make a good deck. Also Abyssian loses to everyone right now, so it's not like that's a perk.

Megasabin fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 5, 2016

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

GreyPowerVan posted:

It's not like it takes ages to set up a Sand Howler + Third Wish play. The ideal opener has it out on turn two and it demands a non-spell removal card which some factions *cough* Abyssian really struggle with.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Megasabin posted:

That opener is only possible if you are going second, and have the right cards in hand. Relying on a single opener does not make a good deck.

It's ~15% probability using a simplified hypergeometric caculation without factoring in mulligans and ~23% if you consider mulligans. I'll take that all day. The deck starts a bit behind if it doesn't have a strong opener and falls flatter than most if you have a poor opener and bad draws, but it's definitely a T1/T2 deck.

Megasabin posted:

Also Abyssian loses to everyone right now

As it should be :colbert:

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

amazeballs posted:

It's ~15% probability using a simplified hypergeometric caculation without factoring in mulligans and ~23% if you consider mulligans. I'll take that all day. The deck starts a bit behind if it doesn't have a strong opener and falls flatter than most if you have a poor opener and bad draws, but it's definitely a T1/T2 deck.

As it should be :colbert:

Define tier 1/2 decks please. It works well in silver, and then it's weaknesses are easily exploited by better players, especially when they already know the archetype you are playing. By all means try it yourself if you don't believe me. I got stuck between Rank 9-10 with it. I ran into several other people playing it, friended them after the game, and they reported the same thing-- stuck at the top of gold with it. All the people at Rank 1/2 (no one is S-rank yet) like scientist, protohype, silver, etc... are all running either Magmar or Songhai.

Now as the month goes on, and all the good players filter into S-Rank, then sure the deck will work better. You will encounter more people who don't watch streams and don't know what the deck is about, and they are much less likely to counter it as easily. It's not a bad deck by any means, but I don't think it's worth spending your dust on.

4Tran
May 6, 2013
I'm all for less Vetruvian at the higher ranks. Right now, it feels like 2/3 or more of my losses with my non-Quest deck are to them. I even came across a minion-less deck that totally hard counters mine.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I think it's definitely a good deck to blitz to rank 10ish, but it seems a lot of decks are tuned against it starting there. I've been s-rank before with various vet and magmar decks.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Tin Tim posted:

Grincherz posted a new batch of budget decks on reddit recently, here's the mag list

Should be fine to play but I'm against including Jaxi since it will often prevent you from using Natural Selection. Your eggs already have anti-synergy with it, so I'm not hot on adding more. If you have some fat threat creatures(anything with good stats/effects from 5 mana and up), I would sub them in for the Kolossi and probably replace Diretide with Warbeasts if possible. Dancing Blades is still a good neutral, so I would keep it without high end threats like Archon/Elder. Anyway, I think the shell is good enough to start from and then you sub things in and play around with it until you find cards that work for you. Though, I would say that going for a deck that uses Flash requires you to at least have 3 Archons or something close to its stats to make it really worth it.

Oh btw, here is the list Drezbo apparently runs right now

1x Vaath the Immortal
3x Makantor Warbeast
3x Kujata
3x Young Silithar
3x Veteran Silithar
3x Silithar Elder
3x Spirit Harvester
3x Vindicator
3x Archon Spellbinder
3x Flash Reincarnation
3x Earth Sphere
3x Metamorphosis
3x Egg Morph
3x E'Xun

Almost 17k spirit :negative:

Thanks for the info. Here is what I cobbled together last night after I posted.

Granted I'm still trolling the bottom end of the ladder as I try to build up cards but this deck actually worked really well. The highlight had to be when I was playing an Abyssian and I had the game in hand and he was dragging it out. He played out a Bonereaper and passed the turn and I played my Zen'rui to which he immediately conceded. This deck has also taught me how degenerate Sapphire Seer -> Songweaver/Greater Fortitude can be.

Anyhow, any suggestions on tweaking the deck as it stands would be great. I have enough spirit to craft some commons or even a few rares if I have to...

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

Megasabin posted:

All the people at Rank 1/2 (no one is S-rank yet) like...

There's actually several S-rank players right now but the Watch section is still broken for S-rank games.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

vulturesrow posted:

Anyhow, any suggestions on tweaking the deck as it stands would be great. I have enough spirit to craft some commons or even a few rares if I have to...
I would look at including a 2nd harvester instead of the third diretide. Warbeasts are also super good, but epic so look at them for your future

Also I personally have made room for double earth sphere since a lot of my games have gone down to the wire against aggressive decks. Beat a songhai on 8 mana while being down to four health with saberspine+ flash warbeast+ hit from my general and that kinda was the point where I figured that some heal outside of mystic is needed. Also tiger is a pretty strong card right now. That 4 damage rush can be so clutch and even game winning against a combo deck that sets up a threat for next turn

It's pretty interesting to hear the meta thoughts from y'all that have gone further on the ladder. I haven't had a lot of time to play so I'm only at 14 so far, but I'm happy about a world where mag is in the big league. I really liked their cards when I got into the game, but they were so clunky and slow without all the expensive cards in the old system

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Apr 5, 2016

drink_bleach
Dec 13, 2004

Praise the Sun!

Tin Tim posted:

I would look at including a 2nd harvester instead of the third diretide. Warbeasts are also super good, but epic so look at them for your future

Also I personally have made room for double earth sphere since a lot of my games have gone down to the wire against aggressive decks. Beat a songhai while being down to four health with saberspine+ flash warbeast+ hit from my general and that kinda was the point where I figured that some heal outside of mystic is needed. Also tiger is a pretty strong card right now. That 4 damage rush can be so clutch and even game winning against a combo deck that sets up a threat for next turn

It's pretty interesting to hear the meta thoughts from y'all that have gone further on the ladder. I haven't had a lot of time to play so I'm only at 14 so far, but I'm happy about a world where mag is in the big league. I really liked their cards when I got into the game, but they were so clunky and slow without all the expensive cards in the old system

Yeah Drezbo's magmar deck is really hot right now. I made a poormans version of it since I don't have 3 E'xuns just yet but its still pretty effective with my substitutions. Especially when I have a vindicator down and flash that stupid 4/9 frenzy provoke.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Megasabin posted:

Define tier 1/2 decks please.

Tier 1 decks - the best deck(s) in the current meta; those that give you the greatest chance of winning, all other things considered equal. Also seen as meta-defining i.e. lots of people running them

Tier 2 decks - deck(s) with slightly lower win rates, minor consistency issues, or 1-2 tough matchups in the current meta. Still played by lots of people and sporting positive win ratios

Tier 3+ - not really a thing. Home-brew decks, decks meant to counter one specific deck, generally low win rates or niche uses. A catch-all for things not T1/2.

And I suppose there is technically tier 0, which is reserved for something broken to the point it betrays the developers intentions and goes against the spirit of the game.

kung fu jive fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 5, 2016

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

A pretty cool trailer they just released to go along with the official release date announcement of April 27: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9pIMGeak4

http://www.pcgamer.com/duelyst-leaving-open-beta-later-this-month/

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

A little too anime for my taste but the snowchaser was cute

Btw, with all the talk about Vet, the slow version with dominate and mirage is still plenty of troublesome for mag when you don't draw a strong opening hand. Fuckin dominate I tell ya

E: Nice, got my first 12er gauntlet today

Double rare seems kinda underwhelming though

+1 sworn defender/warbeast/deathblighter/dragonbone and 2 egg morph/dancing blades

My deck was pretty good, so yeah, 12 was deffo not only skill

Mag seems to have a pretty great gauntlet time atm. Claws are insanely good, and most of your other class cards also carry their weight and grind the opponent down. The double egg sure was huge for me(bigger than meta although it won me a game for sure), and warbeast is still god tier. I'm also liking a copy of bounded in gauntlet. That 10 burst comes completely out of the blue and you can't really play around it that much. I lost one game to a timely lifegiver that brought back a first sword. I could deal with the lifegiver, but then I just got tempoed out. My other loss was to a Zenrui on my cannon. Got played at four mana, and on top of the tempo swing my hand was also pretty weak. I almost equalized right away, but chasing that cannon down disrupted my gameplan real hard and eventually I was behind on the board and down on cards. Kinda fitting though that this deck only lost to legends. Well, okay, there was one draw where that Vanar hit me in the face and we both died but whatever. Played another mag right after, and went 5 with a janky swarm deck that fell apart without the right draws. Welp, can't win em all!

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 6, 2016

4Tran
May 6, 2013

Tin Tim posted:

Btw, with all the talk about Vet, the slow version with dominate and mirage is still plenty of troublesome for mag when you don't draw a strong opening hand. Fuckin dominate I tell ya
That's the deck I'm running, and I almost never lose to Magmar. The Songhai decks that run Hamon Bladeseeker and Archon Spellbinder give it problems, but otherwise it's only challenged in the mirror. I've also been trying out an Abyssian Nova deck that seems half decent. I think that the meta is way too new and there's so much to discover that it's really hard to be definitive about what the strongest decks are.

Tin Tim posted:

E: Nice, got my first 12er gauntlet today
Congrats! Right now, ranged and blast minions are so good; especially in Gauntlet. A single unanswered one early in the game can wreck you once it gets buffed. And even without a buff it's still a big threat.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

4Tran posted:

That's the deck I'm running, and I almost never lose to Magmar. The Songhai decks that run Hamon Bladeseeker and Archon Spellbinder give it problems, but otherwise it's only challenged in the mirror.
Mind sharing your list?

Also I got power punched by a songhai today that used seal on a sunsteel. I saw it coming but had no way to stop it so I put him to 10 with lethal next turn and hoped...nooooppeee

4Tran
May 6, 2013

Tin Tim posted:

Mind sharing your list?
Sure:

+ 2x Dominate Will

I just switched 2x Bone Swarm for the 2x Saberspine Tigers. I think that that slot would be better served by 2x Rasha's Curse, but I don't have any yet. The Hexblade is probably the weakest card in the list, but it retains just enough utility that I'm loathe to cut it.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

What rank are you at that you're winning often with that list? Add some wind shrikes imo

4Tran
May 6, 2013

GreyPowerVan posted:

What rank are you at that you're winning often with that list? Add some wind shrikes imo
I just got into Diamond. I originally had some Inner Oasis, but the Wishes are some of the strongest card draw in the game and the deck doesn't really need any more.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Do any of the previous Abyssian archetypes hold up in the new meta?

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
I pretty much only see face abyss which is a nice change of pace from the face songhai, face vet, and face magmar

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

4Tran posted:

I just switched 2x Bone Swarm for the 2x Saberspine Tigers. I think that that slot would be better served by 2x Rasha's Curse, but I don't have any yet. The Hexblade is probably the weakest card in the list, but it retains just enough utility that I'm loathe to cut it.
Thx, pal. I also run tigers in my dervish list since I'm missing rasha's. And tbh, I think both are equally valid right now. Sure, rasha's has way more utility, but tiger also got a real good boost from the 4 attack. I have all the other cards and and first glance I can see some flex spots, but I'll have to give it a spin first.

koolkal posted:

I pretty much only see face abyss which is a nice change of pace from the face songhai, face vet, and face magmar
Who could have guessed that the emerald nerf would boost aggro?!?!?!

Jk, but I would totes go face all day if I had Vindicators

Also, I played against another weird songhai deck that used ancestral, bascially every one drop there is(yes even komodo), and mechazor cards. Good thing I had plasma storm/harvester otherwise that poo poo would have actually worked

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Tin Tim posted:

Thx, pal. I also run tigers in my dervish list since I'm missing rasha's. And tbh, I think both are equally valid right now. Sure, rasha's has way more utility, but tiger also got a real good boost from the 4 attack. I have all the other cards and and first glance I can see some flex spots, but I'll have to give it a spin first.

Tigers almost feels like a must include now in almost any deck.

quote:

Who could have guessed that the emerald nerf would boost aggro?!?!?!

Jk, but I would totes go face all day if I had Vindicators

I was thinking swarm would still be viable as well.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

vulturesrow posted:

Tigers almost feels like a must include now in almost any deck.
To me it kinda feels like tiger has been purposely elevated to a sort of neutral removal spell to help newer players. Like, some factions need to craft/open their good removals and substance creatures that can trade, and tiger is just a good bridge for that gap. Of course the flipside is that constructed decks can use it as reach on top of their other good cards but I don't think that it's a real problem as of now

vulturesrow posted:

I was thinking swarm would still be viable as well.
Ehh. Thing is with mag running harvester/warbeast, and songhai using twin strike, swarm is a bit too brittle right now I feel. And of course you need to include strong draw cards or run spelljammers. The potential for a swarm deck to emerge is there, but I haven't seen a good one yet

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Tiger is a core piece of the hitting face strategy

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
I don't have the Magmar cards but I feel like there is potential for a really aggressive deck that runs Kujata, Vindicators, Harvester and the new Amplification. Anyone playing around with a list like that?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

amazeballs posted:

I don't have the Magmar cards but I feel like there is potential for a really aggressive deck that runs Kujata, Vindicators, Harvester and the new Amplification. Anyone playing around with a list like that?

I was reading something about a deck like this the other day but I Cant find it now. I think the general summary was fun but inconsistent.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

There was the kujata+dance of dreams+twin fang deck that aimed to get a suicide train going with 1 health minions and then punched your opponent for trillions of damage

Otherwise Kujata is perfectly okay in a normal big stuff mag deck right now

koolkal posted:

Tiger is a core piece of the hitting face strategy
hosed up if true

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
So I just started playing today, and I got a free gauntlet ticket, but chant access the gauntlet, why is that?

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

Gauntlet is only open on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for now. Once the game gets more players it'll open up 24/7.

drink_bleach
Dec 13, 2004

Praise the Sun!

Kronikle posted:

Gauntlet is only open on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for now. Once the game gets more players it'll open up 24/7.

I can't imagine it's going to get more players. Everyone I knew who was playing has pretty much quit and I'm dwindling as well. Trying to slog up in ranks while also being forced to play crap factions without an unranked mode is pretty trash.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

I'm just waiting for the next patch to see if they fix the game before quitting for good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

drink_bleach posted:

I can't imagine it's going to get more players. Everyone I knew who was playing has pretty much quit and I'm dwindling as well. Trying to slog up in ranks while also being forced to play crap factions without an unranked mode is pretty trash.

The game hasn't even released yet. I'm pretty sure it's going to get a lot more players in the next couple of months.

• Locked thread