Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This seems relevant

http://www.vice.com/read/a-neuroscientist-explains-how-he-found-out-meth-is-almost-identical-to-adderall?utm_source=vicefbus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Adderall doesn't sting nearly as bad when you snort it though.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Lololololol yeah except I took adderall for 12 years yet still have all my teeth and hair. Also of note the author justifies amphetamine usage in the military. Cool article vice.com

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
vice is the most retarded website i've ever seen

except for something awful dot com!!!!!! :xd:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Raluek posted:

Holy poo poo dude, I dunno if it's because you got rid of the scraggly pube beard or what, but you look way better in these pics.

Go get dat Eagle! :getin:

Agreed, a well groomed dick is best dick.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
JARED NUMBERS: BACK IN ACTION

14 INCH LOU posted:

The jogger I ran into just now was very clearly one hundred percent unprepared to accept a reality that includes a chance of witnessing me stepping out of a camaro with a 5 dollar foot long jutting accusingly from one hand, my tool bag in the other, and merrily singing a modified Kenny loggins jingle to the tune of "PLAAAAAYIN, PLAYIN WITH MY BALLS"

Quoting this from many pages back because the image is still cracking me up.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Two weeks......

I can't be the only one that saw it.

Hey, you guys that were talking about titles. Can someone help me out here, I still need to get a title for my 58 that spent 30 years in a field.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

corn in the fridge posted:

Lololololol yeah except I took adderall for 12 years yet still have all my teeth and hair. Also of note the author justifies amphetamine usage in the military. Cool article vice.com

I thought everyone knew Vice was a joke?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
No they're a cable channel now.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

It's a cable channel that apparently caters to liberal hipsters from what I've seen so far, although they have been playing some great old cult movies so I guess it's ok for that.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Vice came to Guantanamo while I was down there and they were assholes, literally making poo poo up that didn't exist. Also they tried to smuggle illegal footage, but everything that leaves the bay is vetted. They were banned for that, but their Guantanamo piece doesn't mention that at all and just says we randomly banned them, implying that the military is afraid of "real reporting."

You tried smuggling footage out of the media tent in a subway bag. Said footage had people's faces, license plates, and an illegal interview with a janitor you apparently did when you went to "use the bathroom" earlier. All of that is expressly forbidden for safety reasons, and was explained clearly before you were even allowed on island. Also, I wish the snake would have bitten you, you dried up, gauge-wearing, hipster oval office.

loving vice.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The only "real reporting" I want to hear about is the status of the Eagle.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

1500quidporsche posted:

The only "real reporting" I want to hear about is the status of the Eagle.
Seconded. AMCs are special and amazing and this one is no exception.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Vice are what happens when a bunch of trust fund kids watch Fear and Loathing for the first time and decide they want to be hunter s Thompson when they grow up but don't have the balls to go as hard as he did and don't understand the context of what he was doing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
To be fair, there are a few actual journalists working for Vice and doing good work. It's just that the editing department shits all over their work.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

mr. stefan posted:

Vice are what happens when a bunch of trust fund kids watch Fear and Loathing for the first time and decide they want to be hunter s Thompson when they grow up but don't have the balls to go as hard as he did and don't understand the context of what he was doing.

If they at least read the book they might get some of that.

What am I saying? Of course they wouldn't.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
Should I be worried my urine sample was collection sample #0187

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Garbage Dick posted:

Should I be worried my urine sample was collection sample #0187

Was someone's dick in yo mouth?

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Is your urine capable of killing a man?

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit

Torn Quad Jones posted:

Is your urine capable of killing a man?

Well depending on tolerance level maybe

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Id assume you would die from sodium overdose from drinking fresh urine depending on the salt content and the amount of piss you drink.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
Load em up boys :clint:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Did you buy that car from Mark Wahlberg?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I didn't realize the Civic had that sort of towing capacity. Learn something new every day.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Anytime someone mentions Vice I am reminded of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Vice sometimes has cool stuff like them going to north korea, libera, pakistan and the like. Most of their reporters are in fact unlikeable fucknuggets though. Basically, give me bearded arab dude or bearded white dude that went to korea and I'll probably like it.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
Civic just made a 100 mile round trip as is.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

I can see how having only three wheels on a car that small could be easily offset by the driver leaning towards the opposite corner.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

veedubfreak posted:

Hey, you guys that were talking about titles. Can someone help me out here, I still need to get a title for my 58 that spent 30 years in a field.

I'm sure it varies by state, but in WA you basically submit for a temporary title so that you can get insurance, etc and as long after three years, assuming you aren't challenged on ownership, they issue a permanent title. You aren't allowed to sell the vehicle while holding the temp title.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit

stevobob posted:

I can see how having only three wheels on a car that small could be easily offset by the driver leaning towards the opposite corner.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

stevobob posted:

You just move the bloodbag to the rear.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Elmnt80 posted:

Vice sometimes has cool stuff like them going to north korea, libera, pakistan and the like. Most of their reporters are in fact unlikeable fucknuggets though. Basically, give me bearded arab dude or bearded white dude that went to korea and I'll probably like it.

Sorry, but the Vice guys who did the story on North Korea were a bunch of disrespectful assholes. The DPRK government monitors all media about itself and probably punished Vice's handlers because of that.

Vice's story on scopolamine and the LSD trip at a monster truck rally was pretty awesome and hilarious, in that order.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
So about the Eagle

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
Well

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Titled PO decided they wanted it.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
Haven't been able to get the hood or doors open after 2 solid days of effort.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get a sawzall.

Garbage Dick
Mar 27, 2015

by Hand Knit
We may legit be at scavenging it's corpse status

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Rhyno posted:

Get a sawzall.

either a sawzall or maybe a big bucket of CLR and a hose to spray it all over the car

• Locked thread