Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Do you think he was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
He was a gentleman in the streets and a fartsniffer in the sheets

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He liked farts in his face lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

To NORA Dublin  8 December 1909

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off ...

At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside.

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.

It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also. 

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
there's a pretty simple algorithm for alpha maleness and I can't figure it out which is weird bcuz i'm great at math

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

To NORA Dublin  8 December 1909

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off ...

At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside.

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.

It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also. 

I was going to ask what possessed you to write those words, but I googled it and that's actually something he wrote :stare:

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
did anyone mention that he liked farts and poop yet

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

he didn't lose his virginity till he was 26 and this was only after years of begging nora barnacle (his wife) she decided to just give a hand job so he would shut up about it and i guess that's how blooms day got started

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Profondo Rosso posted:

I was going to ask what possessed you to write those words, but I googled it and that's actually something he wrote :stare:

Just imagine what all the famous writers of, well, whenever would be doing today with internet access.

(Probably writing bad fan fiction or in prison for literally being Aatrek (Nabokov, that guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland, and a bunch of other fucks))

Blahsmack posted:

he didn't lose his virginity till he was 26 and this was only after years of begging nora barnacle (his wife) she decided to just give a hand job so he would shut up about it and i guess that's how blooms day got started
Definitely goon material imo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what is a high test alpha male? If that's a synonym for Irish then ya I'm behind on my PC terminology

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Profondo Rosso posted:

Stephen King wrote an extended child orgy scene in one of his books and no one seemed to care.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Profondo Rosso posted:

i WISH i was as talented as Joyce :sigh:

i remember some other letter reminiscing about loving her butt and how much he enjoyed the smell of her poop on his dick

he was a man far ahead of his time and right behind that azzzz

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this isn't a gagelion thread?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you want to be my dirty little fuckbird OP

i will gently caress you up the arse

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I DO ALPHA MALE poo poo like writing hundreds of thousands of idiot words

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i liked the letter where he sent her money to buy lingerie which in those days was still bloomers and hes all 'yeah get this color with some frilly lace and dab perfume on the legs' and its naughty but in such a quaintly innocent way

and then hes like 'oh and leave a skidmark in them'

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Stephen King wrote an extended child orgy scene in one of his books and no one seemed to care.

Stephen King is a hack though.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Colonel Cancer posted:

(Probably writing bad fan fiction or in prison for literally being Aatrek (Nabokov, that guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland, and a bunch of other fucks))

Nabokov wasn't a pedophile, ya fuckin' tard.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Colonel Cancer posted:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

hosed up if false

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just imagine what all the famous writers of, well, whenever would be doing today with internet access.

this is an extremely bad post.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

WatermelonGun posted:

this is an extremely bad post.

I actually decided to imagine all that stuff like he said, and, wow.. its crazy. Give it a shot.

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
How about Bukowski? Biggest beta out there imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I bet my granddad sucked at least one of their dicks

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Didn't Joyce just write a bunch of nonsense and people only pretend to understand or like it to seem smart??

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
he put that poo poo out right after ww1 and the spanish flu, too. as if we hadnt suffered enough, now we gotta hear the irish speak

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

Didn't Joyce just write a bunch of nonsense and people only pretend to understand or like it to seem smart??

That's Finnegan's Wake, but yeah, white people are pretty dumb and gullible.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Nooner posted:

a james joyce fart in he own mouth, a shameful james

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wait i thought ulysses was the incomprehensible pile of garbage. is there anything this guy wrote that wasnt toilet paper??

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

its funny when people accidentally imply blacks/other races are dumb by trying to insult whites

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Black people are good at.. basketball dancing and twitter memes.. but not books thats for dumb crackers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Doctor Schnabel posted:

wait i thought ulysses was the incomprehensible pile of garbage. is there anything this guy wrote that wasnt toilet paper??

That letter was pretty choice

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

nah, white critics are always like "you can't go further than finnegans wake, it was a dead end experiment-end of literature, ect"

There actually a few weird Finnegan Wake inspired books by african american authors, like this one where dude goes to a mythical country and talks incomprehensible finwake punslangz forever

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"literary" authors shamefully sniffing their own farts and then writing about their own farts is why all the real creatives moved on to memes and twitter btw

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I've read Ulysses, apparently the bulk of Finnegan's Wake is even more word-salad (which is no easy feat), and the fart letter is probably the longest contiguous stretch of semi-coherent writing of his I've ever come across.

e: so what I'm trying to say is yeah, probably alpha as gently caress since good tryhard writing is a nerd pastime for betas

a fragile ego
Oct 19, 2014

The Dennis System posted:

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Doctor Schnabel posted:

"literary" authors shamefully sniffing their own farts and then writing about their own farts is why all the real creatives moved on to memes and twitter btw

:cawg:

a fragile ego
Oct 19, 2014

ITT: "i don't understand it so it must be dumb useless bullshit lol"

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
do you understand it, smart guy?!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

we got a live one, boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

When only like 5 spergs in the world can understand what u wrote, that's pretty worthless imo!

• Locked thread