Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

or hes an idiot

hes def an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

To be fair chaos has been very quiet everywhere on the forums the last few days. He might be busy or something.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

JakeP posted:

infinitum mad scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Praise the etc... Don't be going hollow gents. If anyone needs me I'll be by this bonfire staring vacantly.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

flerp posted:

or hes an idiot

That's my prom queen you are talking about you little bitch.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Alright fellow hollows, I just praised the poo poo out of the sun and I feel like I could bring some joy to blighttown.

Who are we most suspicious of right now? Point me at them!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

hes def an idiot

Be wary of backstab

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Try beating to a pulp

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Alright fellow hollows, I just praised the poo poo out of the sun and I feel like I could bring some joy to blighttown.

Who are we most suspicious of right now? Point me at them!

Be wary of infinitum, therefore try plunging attack

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont want to read one more day of kashuno posts.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Which button is that b or x? How do I pause? Does this come with a prima strategy guide???

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kash are you under a PR?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I like Krell's posting thus far. Seems like he's going to try this game. That makes me happy. Tomm also seems to be giving an effort this game so far. Yay.

---

I think Hiip's a valid target for a lurker cuddle if he doesn't step up. That's the point of lurker cuddles, getting these folks to come out of their shells and start posting in games. So far he seems to be playing his standard game.

---

We have several folks who still haven't checked in yet though and thus have less posts then Hiip:

chaoslord
Moatillata -- new guy?
Meinburg

I think these folks would also be valid targets for a lurker cuddle if they don't shape up by the end of the day. Not the new guy if he at least checks in, but if he doesn't , probably still a good purge.

---

I have no idea what is going on with Kash and those weird things he is saying. Is that from Dark Souls?

---

I've got gut scum feels on Rurea. ##vote Rurea I'd also consider voting for Inf for being a roleblocker.

krell is just really playing up the part of 'newbie.' what about his posts gives you the impression that he's going to make a serious(lol..ahahahha) attempt to 'play mafia'

id like to hear more about the reasoning behind rurea vote beyond 'gut' since, its one of the few serious votes in this game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Kash are you under a PR?

does it matter

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

i dont want to read one more day of kashuno posts.

Yeah I agree. Kashuno your posts make me want to intentionally get my account perma banned

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Does kash get lynched first every game? This happened last time in our game. First vanilla town to hang

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

Does kash get lynched first every game? This happened last time in our game. First vanilla town to hang

No, he's just being annoying atm.

I don't lynch annoying. I lynch if he doesn't add anything.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

No I don't think so

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Kashuno do you aim to get D1 Lynch in every mafia?

Because it sure seems like it, plus I'd respect you more for it.

##unvote
##vote: kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Anyone know where the vote/unvote Kashuno gif went?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you guys are no drat fun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can't a guy just post using the orange soapstone and have a good time for a day before people get upset :(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no you stupid loving idiot. have a look at my blade. for its the last thing you'll see. b*tch

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

btch

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

no you stupid loving idiot. have a look at my blade. for its the last thing you'll see. b*tch

-shiva of he yeast

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This is lame y'all are lame

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

GulagDolls posted:

krell is just really playing up the part of 'newbie.' what about his posts gives you the impression that he's going to make a serious(lol..ahahahha) attempt to 'play mafia'

:( I really am trying this time around...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Thanks Infinitum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

##vote infinitum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

holy gently caress rofl

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress epileptics.

Especially if they've got nice tits.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

So, I'm thinking Kashuno is gonna be my target here?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Tommunist posted:

Like i weighed up in my mind that Krell has some kind of disorder where he can't link posts to each other but I think I've settled on him just trolling.

I'm sorry, but I think anyone can misinterpret emptyquoting several posts in a row. I'm seriously trying to comprehend your attacks against me. Do you think I'm scum? Third party? You seem to shed negative attention upon me for little reason and I'm concerned about the thought process you're using to arrive at these baseless conclusions.

Please respond regarding this.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

So, I'm thinking Kashuno is gonna be my target here?

Real praising incoming?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Real praising incoming?

I'm sorely tempted. The epileptic fit I just had really ruined my evening.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I have confirmed I have no estus. Anyone spot me?

• Locked thread