Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

lol if you think that flip wasn't an illusion

then laugh it up, because I don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also Kash, you'll be avenged. You were a devout servant.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Nice new avatar. It's been answered, but yeah. He was all, "lol if u think mod would make blah blah blah, about infini posting his role" trying to dissuade votes against the claimed roleblocker.

:shrug:

inf was getting dunked yesterday. scum would have jumped on the bus, not tried to fight it.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

pmom your new avatar is pleasing

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

GulagDolls posted:

haha, woah! sounds like someone's privy to some insider info! what else is in the scumdoc? I have a severely shortened lifespace and will be dead soon.

I loving love you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

:shrug:

inf was getting dunked yesterday. scum would have jumped on the bus, not tried to fight it.

Agreed, sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jimson, in future please can you post a votefinder update at the end of the day. It saves a whole load of hassle in having to go back and look at old votes.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Jimson, in future please can you post a votefinder update at the end of the day. It saves a whole load of hassle in having to go back and look at old votes.

look at this mod sass

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I'd also love it if you bolded who'd die in the death flip post etc jimson xoxoxoxo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus Christ give jimson a break. Didn't you read how deathly ill he was last night

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

imgay posted:

Jesus Christ give jimson a break. Didn't you read how deathly ill he was last night

its dark souls he'll just re spawn.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not everything respawns

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

I was actually really sick. I want to apologize to everyone. I know that with mafia games, timing is more important sometimes than the actual content of the flips. I should have taken the time to just at least give a quick break down of what was happening. The problem came when my pride got the better of me and I felt like you guys deserved more than. YO THIS GUY DIED HAHA HAVE FUN! Not to mention there were a lot of things that needed to be resolved before the day could begin, and while people were punctual in responding to my messages about there night actions, they were not so punctual about responding to game related moving pieces.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok, so here's everyone who had their votes on Inf

AA: Very scummy vote, is outraged Inf hasn't got more votes but has been posting plenty since the claim so by all rights should have popped his own vote down sooner
ARev: "Even if he's town he's too much of a risk" - I think this is a town tell. Scum would know that Inf would flip scum so wouldn't be worrying about justifying themselves in case of a mistake
Azuth: gets his vote in early before the bandwagon's really started, I like it
Cpig: Votes for Inf but thinks he's... fakeclaiming? I don't get it. Could be scum
Hiipfire: Part of the late pile on
Jake: Kept on floating other options but jumped on Inf after the thunderdome, could be scum
Kashuno: :rip:
Meinberg: another early vote, comes in while scum could still potentially think they can save Inf, again I have good vibes
Moat: Thunderrrrrrdooooooooome! Most pro-town use of the role I've seen, strong town vibes
PMom: Part of the late pile on
Rurea: puts together a rational and well presented case that was the main thrust in Inf's lynch, strong town vibes
Tommunist: self-defence, null tell
tpink: Bland 'me too' vote

Also noticed KB popped up soon after Inf's claim but didn't comment on it except to say "would vote" while voting Rurea instead. He posts again but doesn't vote for Inf under the basis it would put him at -2 too early. I think at that point it was obviously too late to save Inf so scum would want to jump on but I'm still not too thrilled by KB's posts.

KB, what is your post count limit?

Puntification posted:

I'd rather lynch someone I thought was scum than rely on the balance of probabilities, if you want me to actually provide a candidate it'll have to wait until after I've finished work.

Also also Punt never followed up on this? And he never really reacted to the Thunderdome despite posting. Bad vibes.

All in all, right now my main suspects are AA, Cpig and Jake with KB/Punt as wild card possibilities.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Also noticed KB popped up soon after Inf's claim but didn't comment on it except to say "would vote" while voting Rurea instead. He posts again but doesn't vote for Inf under the basis it would put him at -2 too early. I think at that point it was obviously too late to save Inf so scum would want to jump on but I'm still not too thrilled by KB's posts.

KB, what is your post count limit?

Also also Punt never followed up on this? And he never really reacted to the Thunderdome despite posting. Bad vibes.

All in all, right now my main suspects are AA, Cpig and Jake with KB/Punt as wild card possibilities.
I really think KB is scummmmm. His vote on me was really useless, especially if he has a post limit. You would think he would choose his votes wisely

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I am still alive!

I am still in favour of lunch Hipfire out of spite.

I am guessing moat is town after that dual thing?

Everyone else I have no idea.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

TheDonPeters posted:

I am still alive!

That's right Hipfire lunch, I will take you out for a lovely dinner and never call you back.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

ah yes lunch, the dinner.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote PMom

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

be wary of backstab

that one's for you kashuno

:ghost:I can't take this....:ghost:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

The day ended while I was still in work.

Rurea posted:

I really think KB is scummmmm. His vote on me was really useless, especially if he has a post limit. You would think he would choose his votes wisely

It's not like he used a separate post to vote you though.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

imgay posted:

##vote hiip

Is this a policy vote or game-based?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Punt, who do you think is scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he voted infini like 3 times

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hiip is basically lisa lisa

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

imgay posted:

only cause I voted PMom in between

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Punt, who do you think is scum?

I would be saying kashuno right now if he hadn't died and had the temerity to flip town.

AA is pretty shady especially his interactions/votes on gulag. Trying a push a lazy lynch because gulag was wrong and also the chain lynch accusation he made yesterday are both real sketchy.

pmom or at least one of the others who was down to try to spite-lynch hiip.

I thought tomm's I regret trying stuff was a bit fake to be making halfway through d1.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

imgay posted:

hiip is basically lisa lisa

I dunno who that is

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Puntification posted:

I would be saying kashuno right now if he hadn't died and had the temerity to flip town.

Reading through your interaction with him it doesn't look like you had any specific suspicions going his way. What reasons did you have for this one?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
try jumping to conclusions

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TheDonPeters posted:

I am still alive!

What was the spite reason here again, just so I'm clear?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Reading through your interaction with him it doesn't look like you had any specific suspicions going his way. What reasons did you have for this one?

It's mostly a joke; I really didn't think jimson would force scum to implicate themselves d1 so my pre-thunderdome plan was to case everyone who had advocated lynching inf on the basis of his role being scum more often than not.

imgay posted:

I think AA suggesting votes might have been reset prompted a couple of posters to vote inf repeatedly, why is hiip the worst of them?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
because hes the worst

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Puntification posted:

I dunno who that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEWdlp29s2k

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

this video is not available in my country.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry you live in a 4th world country that blocks youtube

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

imgay posted:

sorry you live in a 4th world country that blocks youtube

me too :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Based on his D1 I think the best vote right now is ##vote AA

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
You find an Orange Soapstone message left by Kashuno. It reads:
Illusory wall ahead, therefore try plunging attack

I want you all to know this mechanic was a way for him to give his final thoughts on who he felt was scum and this is how he wanted to use this opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank you kashuno, ill hit the wall

*clanks off the wall*

drat YOU KASHHHHHHHH

• Locked thread