Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Praise the sun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

flerp posted:

ok sure ill praise the sun

Hell yeah!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Praise the sun!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rurea posted:

Im not voting AA because its a pro-town move and I want town to win. Trying to steer the vote on to him in order to preserve my life is stupid. Look how many posters came out of the scumdoc to pop votes onto me or AA as soon as Jimson confirmed it was a thunderdome. It allows votes with no accountability because " Well it was a thunderdome and i had to pick someone!"

People that have been acting scummy all game, one of which i was voting for until this thunderdome.

Be a badass. Hammer yourself

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

:hf:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

Praise the sun!

Sing it brother !

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mayor Glowku posted:

Be a badass. Hammer yourself

The thunderdome has spoken. :agreed:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Praise the sun!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

JakeP posted:

Praise the sun!

:justpraisethesun:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##vote Rurea
:redhammer:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rurea posted:

People that have been acting scummy all game, one of which i was voting for until this thunderdome.

I want to know why you think they are scummy, like the vote on AR, I don't get it, it's essentially for him being unobservant how is that scummy?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rurea posted:

##vote Rurea
:redhammer:

:eyepop:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jesus, he hates gbs and the sun that man deserves to go

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Day 2 ends.

Day 2 ended with the use of a rare and powerful artifact by Azuth0667. Causing two of the undead to fight against each other until there was only one victor.

The survivor, and thus the winner was Anomalous Amalgam, the loser Rurea passed on to his own world, but rather than returning to his world he instead invaded Azuth0667's world, and in one last act of vengeance took him down along with him.

Lucid Undead Vanilla Town Rurea has been slaughtered.
Lucid Undead Vanilla Town
"Good bye then.
Be safe, friend.
Don't you dare go Hollow."
While the chosen undead is getting all the attention, life must still go on for those of us that have no control over our own destinies, but through choice, and sheer force of will, you may be able to change and guide your own fates through ##vote to lynch a player.
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Vanilla Town Gravelord Azuth0667 has been slain.
Lucid Undead Vanilla Town
"Good bye then.
Be safe, friend.
Don't you dare go Hollow."
While the chosen undead is getting all the attention, life must still go on for those of us that have no control over our own destinies, but through choice, and sheer force of will, you may be able to change and guide your own fates through ##vote to lynch a player.
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

GraveLord rules:
You have joined the gravelords. The gravelords serve Nito. There goal us to spread death and discord to continue the natural cycle of life.

You may ONE TIME ##EyeOfDeath 2 players forcing a thunderdome between the 2 of them. IF THE PLAYER THAT LOSES IS TOWN YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH THAT PLAYER.

Night two ends 04/26/2016 @ 12:00 P.M. Pacific time.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 26, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Rurea (11): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, flerp, TheDonPeters, Azuth0667, GulagDolls, tpink, imgay, CapitalistPig, Mayor Glowku, Rurea
Anomalous Amalgam (5): Rarity, King Burgundy, Harold Krell, HiipFire, Azuth0667, HiipFire, HiipFire, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Azuth0667
Lynch No One! (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Rarity (0): JakeP, Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, JakeP
HiipFire (0): imgay, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, imgay
Pinterest Mom (0): HiipFire, JakeP, JakeP, HiipFire
GulagDolls (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Absurd Revolver (0): Rurea, flerp, flerp, Rurea
TheDonPeters (0): TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters

Not Voting (4): Meinberg, Moatillata, Puntification, Tommunist

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 26th, 2016 at noon PDT -- that's in about 16 hours, 30 minutes.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

just gettin a post in before thread is locked again :cheerdoge:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:hfive:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
poasting

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I loving hate you guys. Edited my lock post with flips.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Actually I am gonna open thread to get some votes. Would you guys rather I do a mini flip and edit flavor in later? Or would you rather I prolong the wait to make sure everything you need to know is in the thread before locking?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Actually I am gonna open thread to get some votes. Would you guys rather I do a mini flip and edit flavor in later? Or would you rather I prolong the wait to make sure everything you need to know is in the thread before locking?

I prefer the full flip.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jimson posted:

I prefer full flip.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i dont care

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idc. its not like the game is high octane or anything

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I prefer nothing. I'm just artificially inflating my post count so I can say something about killing lurkers later!! gyahahahha!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

i dont care

ANYMORE MOD SASS OUTTA U AND UR DEAD KID!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I prefer full flip.

make this post count for kb's "kill meter"

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

ANYMORE MOD SASS OUTTA U AND UR DEAD KID!

loser

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
posting before it gets locked

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

make this post count for kb's "kill meter"

it counts 50 times as much. Sorry KB ur dead. Pack ur bags m9 ur goin home.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

it counts 50 times as much. Sorry KB ur dead. Pack ur bags m9 ur goin home.

dank sould

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i like immediate mini flip

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Pinterest Mom posted:

i like immediate mini flip

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Full flip.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jimson kill someone randomly

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

jimson kill someone randomly

You don't know how bad I wanted to just mod kill you right now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thatd be p. dark souls imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

azuth you dumbass

• Locked thread